Huge volume spikes in BSV

Can someone please tell me what these huge 5-10k volume spikes are? It's most often sells from what I see, but the price never budge. This is Bitfinex, 1 hour dildos

Attached: bsv.png (1588x864, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lk1lH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whale movements.

To expand. They are 5k+ market sells. 5k+ in one order, and still the price don't budge

Attached: bsv2.png (435x183, 12K)

>Whale movements
Yeah I guess, but when someone market dump 5-10k the price usually dump too. In BSV the price literally don't move a penny in these dumps

Whales trying to manipulate bsv and can't because its built on solid rock and not shifting sand.

Attached: 1542219767188.jpg (247x300, 23K)

A whale places a matching buy order for that amount so when the market sale goes through it doesn't move the price. Standard stuff

That is some serious volume. Have no idea how they can dump that much and not move the price. Other than maybe the the order books are full of buy orders?

That doesnt make any sense. No ones buying it

You do know that every trade ha a seller AND a buyer right? Please tell me core cucks isn't this stupid

Hard to manipulate big blocks

You know the whole fucking market is mm bots, right?

Calvin's MM wash trading to make this burning pile of shit look like it has any sort of volume at all now that the Binance whale cartel told them to fuck off

I wonder if Calvin realised he was going to be pissing off these massive criminal cartels. I'm sure he'd fold like a bitch when some israeli baby organ smugglers get cut at him and creg for blowing their racket.

I bet you both calvin and Craig was very well aware of what's going on. They're both well versed in the gambling and money market and has been for years since before crypto. Craig has also helped different governments to track trafficers, drug smuglers, cartels etc. dey woke af

you call a few ks volume? bitcoin got 2 million volume per day plus futures

baste

Attached: craig_head.png (209x349, 90K)

Bitfinex has dark orderbooks so you can place limit orders that can't be seen by others. These are most likely being filled by the large sell orders and the price won't budget. Those that accumulate like institutions use this method, they let others sell into their orders rather than use market orders.

They have protection.

Craig and Calvin are Billionaires with some of the best security in the world, Craig has confirmed that he employs an ex-SAS guy as his bodyguard

It is fake wash trading that scammy exhchanges use to pump their volume numbers and get ranked up on CMC.
You and everyone else in this thread are literal mongoloids for not knowing this.

Attached: images-25.jpg (472x312, 20K)

This is actually true.

It's not wash trading. Washtrading is constantly buying and selling small amounts. 6 huge dumps in one single order is not wash trading. I don't know what's going on, but it's definetly not wash trading

It's seems likely to be this

It's actually bitfinex themselves abandoning ship, true story, tether implodes soon, and so do all of those exchanges
archive.is/lk1lH
>Archive related
Bsv to the moon