XRP - Standard dumps for 3 years

Ripples reached almost $0.06 in 2013 riding the coattails of the Bitcoin bubble. Then after Bitcoin crashed XRP dumped to $0.006 or less for THREE YEARS until March 2017. It was one of the last piece of shit to wake up from a shitcoin coma. This awakening from a 3-year coma gave it a parabolic rise in value. Then again another one in Dec/Jan as Bitcoin dumped into it and Koreans FOMOed in. These XRP pumps are rare.

You're a dumb faggot thinking banks will actually use this and buy your bags. It's just a standard crypto hype. Buy it in a few years when Bitcoin starts one of its parabolic rises. Otherwise you're looking at a couple years of continued bleeding money. Even their CTO is dumping and Ripple dumps every quarter.

twitter.com/JoelKatz/status/1120045241099177984
bithomp.com/explorer/r3gRpQRDdu7pzPhM9nDmXMgskbJ6vwTDbB

Also, Jeb Mclaeb agreement with Ripple has prevented him from selling too much XRP. But in 2019 he can dump 1 Billion XRP and then in 2020 he can dump another 2 Billion XRP

1 billion XRP per year for the seventh year
2 billion XRP per year after the seventh year

ethereumworldnews.com/stellars-jed-mccaleb-reportedly-selling-over-499k-xrp-a-day/

You can see what a Billion dollar XRP dump by Ripple itself did in Jan/Feb 2018:

bithomp.com/explorer/rDahLhHJaowRYn4hRkS9S2YpAeiTR8mjBF

Attached: 8948946553.jpg (550x378, 71K)

Cope

Literally only pumped because newfags saw it was cheap

CTO is dumping, Ripple is dumping and founders are eligible to dump billions soon. This is why it makes sense to only invest in early minable coins.

also all the "banks and FIs" are dumping their XRP "liquidity incentives" like there is no tomorrow.

Great job Ripple! Give out free XRP to obscure pajeetistan carribean based FIs just to be able to say "banks are using XRP". Yes, they are using it - they dump it all to get fiat for it, cause THEY DON'T WANT XRP. Not even sheister scammy banks like Euro Exim wants it. Go figure!

But I have to give it to them, XRP is indeed the standard. The standard by which all of crypto operates - a shitcoin which sole purpose is to make money for the devs, by shilling false hopes of "institutional use" and then dumping their enormous stash on gullible idiots.

Ripple will be a good buy at 0.1$.

no, at 0.001

sure it will, Ripple won't mind dumping it all the way back to sub penny prices. They still have some 58 billion to dump, since banks don't want it, I am sure they will be OK with taking your money.

People still are in Ripple? Lol
Jews, banks =/= Ripple. Idiots.

people still buy lottery tickets and believe in miracles, so no surprises here

You are underestimating how dumb normalfags are. Ripple will pump hard, but first it has to drop out of top 5.

possible, but I have a feeling that it Ripple will just ramp up their dumps and stifle any significant price increase - just look at XRP performance for this year, exactly what they have been doing, clear as day

>Ripple will pump hard, but first it has to drop out of top 5.

You might be right. Ripples dumped hard for 3 whole years and DASH had overtaken them at the #3 spot in March 2017. Crypto veterans were no longer falling for the scam...then the newfags finally entered in FOMO and they thought wow BankCoin and it's cheap. Then Korean dummies FOMOed. Hard to see that happening again and if it does it'll be 2021

Your expected value for each buck put into an average lottery is half a buck, so the expected value is losing half your money.

That's still miles better than what people are losing by buying and holding Ripple.

Meh. Jed is limited to a percentage of daily trading volume, so Ripple can simply use real volume instead of fake CMC numbers to stop him from dumping. Last I checked Jed hadn't sold in a while so they've probably already done this.

GETTING NERVOUS? HUH, TOUGH GUY?

Forget Jed, Ripple are dumping themselves based on fake volume, they claim it is just 0.34% or something like that of the total volume they "sell on the open market" so in actual fact it is more like 4% or more of the non-fake volume, if there even is such a thing.

What's more they sell OTC to various "institutions" who just turn around and dump it all for cash. Do you reckon Ellen Degenerate kept XRP for her charity? Or any of the university blockchain shit which Ripple supposedly sponsor? They all dump cause XRP ain't buying them shit.

So again, Jed is the least of everyone's worries...

a lot of XRP FUD threads. Toutout and his pajeet brigade trying to get in early with their rupees?

Oh look, we have a FUD expert here.

And I though all of the retarded bagholders congregated at XRPchat

People actually win the lottery occasionally, ripple is going to zero

Don't have any XRP but I know coordinated pajeet street shitting shills when I seem em toutout

Pajeet street shitting shills are more intelligent than XRP bagholders who believe that banks have trillions of dollars locked up in nostro/vostro accounts which are going to freed when they buy bags of Ripples kek

Literally dumping billions
But faggot tell me one thing

WHO DO THEY SELL THE REAL HUGE AMOUNTS?

Doubtthat retarded retailers have that much money

Who is buying if its shit?

I held XRP for a while and had a pretty good x20 with it in 2017. Didn't sell at ATH but have not really lost any money either.

It took me a while personally to realize that the hype is incredibly empty and superficially exciting. Much like with Stellar, which is an even bigger disaster of a project. Even if you believe that bad coins can moon because this is an immature market where speculation runs rampant regardless of fundamentals--- XRP is at a huge disadvantage because of known, planned downward pressure to its price. Ripple is selling huge amounts that get unlocked from escrow at regular intervals and Jed is going to dump this shit hard when he is allowed to. Imagine this price trying to climb along with bitcoin with that kind of selling pressure. And real XRP adoption is just not happening. Reputable, major player institutions are either flat out not using XRP or their involvement with it is completely overblown. We're talking one $1,500 money transfer using XRP, and Ripple is claiming an institution is using XRP. It's not nearly as good a situation with XRP as they make it sound.

Nice, shorting XRP on Bitmex right now

XRP is older than bitcoin. if its a scam project iw would been failed already. i think theyre working hard to make it happen. it has very high marketing budget of several hundred million dollars. hundreds of offices all around the world.

it's not directly a scam. that's the point. but it's also not a crypto.

Cope what? He's literally stating the obvious provable facts. If I were you I would unironocally shit my pants, fanboy. Luckily I'm not.
Also remember to live stream when the time will come.

I swear Rippletards are the dumbest idiots in crypto. OpenCoin/Ripple with the XRP token was founded in 2012/2013 . XRP didn't exist before that. There was a network called RipplePay back from 2004 which really had nothing to do with OpenCoin is somethingJeb Mclaeb founded but they later they incorporated them for the Ripple domain.

Ripple is all marketing hype. Honestly not sure how many years they can keep claiming banks will come buy your bags

i bought 10k for 0.305
sitting comfy here, it literally bottomed

>But in 2019 he can dump 1 Billion XRP and then in 2020 he can dump another 2 Billion XRP

So what? Even if he dumped all of his 2019 1 billion right now, that would equate to ~$304 million, or slightly over a 3rd of today's trading volume.

The market would dump and then springboard. Over a protracted period, such as a year, it's fucking peanuts and the market wouldn't bat an eye.

Try harder, retard.

WHO IS BUYING THOSE 100S OF MILLION OF SHITCOIN?

NO ONE ANSWERED THAT

WHO IS?

We are fucking broke and cant buy tell me who is

I bought 1

>what is fake volume?

opencoinmarketcap.com

see if you can count, what a dump of a billion would do to the REAL trading volume

>retard
Projecting
Stop getting all emotional over a coin ya fuckin Normie!

Oh shit
Just imagine the real satoshi dr craig would dump his coins on TETHER MARKETS LMAOOOOK

As this wise user pointed out, XRP has closer to $50 Million trading volume for a $13 Billion market cap coin. This is one of the reasons their xRapid scam never will work. There is no volume, no demand, no liquidity for this shit to ever work. They have been scamming your ass with this marketing that banks will be using XRP thus xRapid as the settlement/bridging currency when in fact there is no volume to do it and it is not even traded in most corridors of the world where it is not needed. One founder dumping 3-7% of the supply would effectively tank the price. Generally founders don't want to do so quickly but Mccaleb is planning on giving billions to charity when that 1 and 3 billion is unlocked. Most of these charities don't give a fuck about XRP, they will cash out. Care careful user. This shit tanked to $0.006 for 3 fucking years

Attached: 8954845656.gif (900x1000, 368K)

people will buy huge amounts at below matket price...and then dump on the market for that %

If you're smart you let XRP bleed out for a couple more years then buy it at $0.10 and sell it to newfags FOMOing into crypto

I still havent seen any documents confirming this. Its only fairytales by people who have massive financial interest that btc stays on top.

Can you provide some proof where they buy below and can dump it all on the market asap?

>fairytales by people who have massive financial interest that btc stays on top

Fairytales are when Ripple tells you that banks are going to come and buy your bags of XRP to make you rich

Attached: 86945153.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Is anyone actually stupid enough to believe banks will buy billions of XRP off the market to use it as the defacto standard dor remittances? Are people in crypto that stupid? This is like believing in Bitconnect's interest rate and returns.

TLDR =based JEB dumping on ripplefags?

Attached: 1515663909236.jpg (683x930, 112K)