欢迎关注Chainlink中文社区

赶快加入Chainlink中文社区!

我们很高兴地宣布Philip Fei(条子哥)成为我们的中国社区管理员。Philip是Chainlink社区中非常积极和热情的成员。 在过去的几年中,他在中国向不计其数的人们布道着关于Chainlink的一切。

随着中国区块链社区热度的不断增长,我们为社区成员创建了一些官方途径,方便大家收集和关注Chainlink新闻。 点击以下链接即可获得中文内容。

Attached: Chainlink_ChineseSocial_Banner_20190422_1200x628_144dpi.png (1000x523, 985K)

NIIIIII HHHHAAAAOOOOO

Attached: dasfdsafasdfsdafdasfasdfdsaf.png (1265x530, 61K)

NiHao Mah Chi Fan May?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

based

Shimufuo kathara moioi amyoko?

操你妈个逼 我们不需要你的骗子代币

I knew Link was aiming at the chinks they're trustless af

I still don’t understand how anyone could be offended at being compared the Winnie the Pooh. He’s a beloved and generally adorable character.

Rip

Attached: C605C55D-57B7-4D11-AAEF-27780A837669.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

Based and linkpilled

I LOVE THE CHINESE CHAINLINK COMMUNITY AND I SEE THAT PHILIP IS WORKING HIS MOJO. WELL DONE MY FRIEND, WELL DONE.

Attached: eastmeetswest - Copy.jpg (567x280, 22K)

祝福你们兄弟们

您必须承认您将收到您想要的东西
CERTAINTY创造意图
意图创造信仰
信仰创造了未知
如果没有任何疑问,那么它将没有任何选择,但它可以为现实提供信息
现在我们已经存在,这是不可能的
不要只顾你的意识
感受它 - 感觉它是什么让它成为现实
感受到当联系达到1000美元时你会感受到的情绪
感受你购买梦想房屋和汽车的情绪
感觉到它们现在正好在现在的时刻发生
如果你可以在它说话之前感觉到它,那么表现就好了!

is there chinks here? kek

你是一个MANIAC

china number one

Attached: 96 - x2yEeDD.jpg (1536x2048, 396K)

fuck off

Exactly

Egg Zachary.

What was he trying to convey with this pic? See i’m a desperate loser and I’m not living the life with funds of the idiots who bought my bags?

Fuck off, stop insulting the sensibilities of our Chinese friends, you low-class white boy.

He’s clearly on the spectrum so I wouldnt read too deeply into hidden meanings of shit that he does. Im pretty sure he was trying to convey a thumbs up with that picture.

This is the worst. Success of the network does not in any way depend on average joe chinks buying link tokens. What's the point of having a Chinese community? I just hate to see those chinese letters next to the word Chainlink. This is the same kind of disgust I feel when I see brainless xrp army shills. What's it gonna be next? Muh BMW partnership??

Not to mention, what happened to bitcoin mining could also happen to node operation - like how mining nowadays is dominated by bitmain and the likes. That's what they do in every fucking market whether it's SEA real estate market or crypto mining - They buy out the small fishes, cut costs, corner the market n monopolize. It's already bad enough they have as much influence on crypto as they do now. Fuck those 'China bans bitcoin mining *again*!!' fuds. I don't even remember how many times they tried to manipulate the market with some bullshit news. They've hardly contributed anything of value to this space except to shill their scammy china hustle bullshit and manipulate the market.

Sure new chink money might flood in n elevate the price somewhat. But that's not even the singularity that I'm waiting for. They can buy my bags after link moons for all I care.

sure they are our friends! Just like the Jews!!
I guess everyone's a friend to you as long as they are willing to buy your bags.

He has one pose for photographs like he has one shirt for going outside.

这。一群4通灵者试图强迫它作为/ourcoin/, 在链路的售前阶段, 进入预售的最低要求是300。一群阿农聚集在一起, 分享售前链接, 使它们充满牙齿。硬币继续得到的粉碎和抽水和炒作的 sibios 事件, 联系出席了, 整个事件原来是一个翻牌链链接有一个演示, 大约18人旁边的公厕, 字面上没有新闻或合作来自事件d 硬币倾倒回低于 ico 价格, 并创造了1000袋的阳极。现在在这个 alt 公牛运行大量的阿农, 并利用这一点和先令这枚硬币的所有新的钱和新的同性恋, 加入 12月, 不知道这个故事。硬币是沉重操纵和供应干涸的巨大鲸鱼积累低于 ICO 价格, 以创建一个人为降低供应 (很多像 REQ), 这些人有这么大的空间倾倒在你们所有的同性恋仍然在利润, 当时间到来。对于以实现它为目标的连锁项目, 只不过是一个基本的 json 解析器, 为智能合同, 需要一天的时间来增加空灵本身。从字面上使链接整个概念毫无意义, 绝对不需要一个令牌。需要更长的时间才能让它与比特币工作, 但比特币核心开发人员将能够比链式链接更快地制定出解决方案, 认为这是值得注意的东西, 字面上什么都没有完成, 你只是买一个白皮书, 他们只有2个开发人员, 他们根本没有沟通, 没有任何一个被证明的背景, 事实上, sergey 参与了一个项目之前, 链路称为 NxT, 他从后来被放弃, 直到它被一个新的开发人员团队接管

One thing I've learned from crypto is to never trust chinks. I highly doubt this is an activity that has been ordained by our savior, Lord Sergey.

why are people still so quiet on the ChainLink Israeli connection, and sergay's probable involvement with the Mossads?

mayonnese yoyo yawnyawny mommymommy nono

cause we're all focused on the chainklink and mcdonalds connection, have you seen the amount of big macs sergey has consumed?

Nice, fuck chinks.

Xi likely doesn't even know what Winnie the Pooh is. It's the Party that feels threatened I believe.

chinks being involved with link means this shitcoin is going nowhere.

Anybody have the tianamen square copypasta handy?

great investment now become a true pnd

哈哈,我不同意可是很好的笑话

闭上眼睛,试着清除你的想法
需要很长时间,慢慢地深呼吸, 并将所有注意力集中在呼吸上
进.................... 出

好. 然后这样做几分钟 -
通过LINK投资, 视化自己变得富有
用新发现的丰富财富来预测您将要购买的东西
想象现在正好在当下发生,因为现在是真正存在的一切
最重要的是
感受当那个时刻到来的时候你将感受到的感觉!
感觉到的情绪比只是可视化的图像更重要!

现在睁开眼睛,照镜子,背诵这些 (使用/添加您自己的,与您想要创建的现实)

我有钱!
我富有!
我是个百万富翁!
LINK给了我无限的富财!

当你醒来和睡觉前做到这一点是非常重要的,尽可能经常地做. 同时保持我们制作它的形象,当你入睡时,LINK值得花1000美元或更多.

当我们同时做这事的时候,宇宙将会看到某些事件,人物和情况将与我们保持一致 - 这将使我们的愿望成为现实!
我爱你们

Attached: 1552003402222s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

Attached: LINK (967).png (3000x2961, 2.19M)

rebranding to CHINKLINK when

based

kek saved
bugmen BTFO

我们荣辱与共

不要在估计积极思考的力量! 特别是集体积极的想法!

这件事很容易达到1000美元! 保持这种想法和可视化在你的每一天,如同现在可能的开始,它将表现为现实。 做吧! 我不是在开玩笑!

可视化,尽可能详细!

Attached: 2ac.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Me is Chinese
Me play joke
Me go peepee in your coke

Not a bad idea.

Chinks need trustless contracts more than any other race, the entire lot is nothing but backstabbing scammers

Attached: 1537441673651.jpg (1500x1000, 432K)

how many bigmac for a bf like this?

All of them

Hellooo gweillo, is Adelyn here!! I very sorry I Make typo when I start 1KEOY meme!! I want say 1 yuan end of (China) year, Is February for gweillo!! Is Year of Pig, Master Sergay he happy he Love bacon Hamburger too Much a Lot!! No worry Dear, there still time (for link to dump More low)!! Please Wait for ask refund, no give 1 star OK, you Wait?? Sorry No end of year article, Master Sergay he very busy in Cayman Island!! Thank much dear to believe in Chainrink and Future of Smart Contacts!! Please no post Censorship copypaste again thank you scared government kill My father please Thank you!!

Attached: 1553697691971.jpg (1132x748, 189K)

>violent dejavu of 2nd grade

ty for this, you unlocked memories