What else should I get? Will I make it?

What else should I get? Will I make it? In addition I also have $250 flexacoon, $200 btc, and $100 zrx. Looking into stack btc and eth now but what else should I get?

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-133203_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x2220, 526K)

Vidt and FTM

That's not enough ZIL user. You'll need at least 100k to make it.

It's too much diversificated. Choose max 4 of these to put more in and sell the others

>facebook installed
never gonna make it

I never viewed zil as a make it coin for me, but rather a nice consolation if my make it coin chainlink doesn't materialize or HOT doesn't either. Zil is also the coin Ive lost the most on by far.

This desu
Not trolling delete your fucking fb

odin for a potential +20000%

>only $200 of BTC
>thinks he will make it

It's not Facebook, it's some adware I've got that mimics Facebook, Instagram, and other apps. Need to get rid of it

these

that's even worse

LMAO

>the iq of link holders

200$ bitcoin? what the fuck have you been doing desu

Stacking link, I dont have enough to throw in to make it with btc while with link I could. I'm starting to stack btc though.

>no NKN

yikes

Every neckbeard socially retarded user here should have 32 eth to run a staking node by the time POS hits.
Also, get 133 NANO (=21 BTC in supply). I would do both of these before stacking BTC.

This user knows his shit. Both solid projects and the MACD is about to golden cross in multiple time frames for both of them. If i didnt have to work tomorrow and the next day I would split my entire portfolio 50/50 between these two. I dont like making big moves like that unless I know I can be home to exit when shit tops out.

All in FXC

Attached: A0A73943-FD15-4431-9896-886A91890799.png (750x1334, 378K)

youre a maniac

Ya I'm starting to stack eth
I like fxc a lot, I might stack that also.

Is it better to have 1 BTC or 32 Eth