Imagine not buying the next gen blockchain

Imagine...

Attached: download (41).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243/7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine the investors gonna dump the hell out of this coin.

wow

I'll buy when it's < top 50.
Coin distribution doesn't justify positioning.

>Imagine not buying the next gen blockchain
i am user, its called Tezos and its going to rape your shtcoins

I just sold 2/3 of my stack and put it into ftm.

Still want a stack but it could plumet.

Idiot you didn't dyop did you

are you me? this is scary user, i did the same. whale wallets are accumulating FTM again, feels comfy but shhh.

Attached: 1555242177958.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Wasnt there going to be an omg airdrop for this? Is this just another jun gook scam?

Im getting post 11$ ICX vibe from this one

Attached: 1556041085904.png (1224x1120, 94K)

You must be crazy if you buy this now. Lol

This
I want to stay quiet but so excited, we reaching ath soon

ftm > cosmos?

i bought in cosmos this morning but am not sure about it

But I bought Aergo, and the best about it, they never will experience downtime unlike your shitcoin grinding to a halt 1/3 of the time.

>post on public board
>shhh
Kys pajeet. Nobody cares about this white paper special.

Its like when cardano came out, "oh its guna dump lmao" then it pumps 50x.

based

Attached: 1544679631711.png (797x797, 577K)

fantom is a guaranteed top 10 project, my sell target in 2-3 years is $3+. fantom has smart contracts, 80,000 TPS and 15% staking rewards, juicy af.

Attached: IMG_20190426_152748.jpg (1080x1855, 557K)

ftm is a whitepaper shitcoin pump and dump. cosmos is a legit project with actual real software, in development for years, and one of the most important projects in crypto and will be a huge as eth if not more so.

where the hell did this even come from? its brand new and its already in the top 15 coins on coinmarketcap? lol. i thought it was just the newest chink scam coin from binance launchpad.

fantom is on github. 100,000+ lines of public code, mainnet in about 6-8 weeks. 80,000 TPS, instant transactions. supports ETH smart contracts. get fucked brainlet

there are like 30+ projects with forked code in github that "support ETH smart contracts" lmao. None of them can do what cosmos does, they are just eth clones with various gimmicks.

kek FTM is no clone and surely no ETH fork. keep coping

>brand new
forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243/7

it's been around since 2017, and most of the projects you know are related to the ecoysystem, this is why every exchange is trying to list it, even coinbase.