What minimum wage jobs aren't completely soul draining and dehumanizing...

What minimum wage jobs aren't completely soul draining and dehumanizing? My parents say they'll let me move back in if I get a job

Attached: 1539219136859.png (1200x1000, 299K)

All jobs are soul draining and dehumanizing

Apply at best buy. At least you get a good employee discount. I worked there in high school. Shit was pretty cash.

texas roadhouse

no joke, i'm probably going to early retire and work at starbucks or costco part time because they provide good benefits and stock options for part time workers

Altogether I have about 4 years of manual labour experience. I used it to fund the shenanigans and general laziness of my 20's because it's unskilled and pays $ 18 an hour on average.

>builds raw fucking strength.
I beat everyone at arm wrestling because it not only gives you forearm hypertrophy but also strengthens your connective tissue and endurance. other muscles can get big too but not all of them you still need gym.
>BRAINLESS
this means you can think your own thoughts, devise your own schemes. personally I like to just zone out and think and talk to myself in my head so i didnt mind it.
>DIFFICULT MANUALLY AND MENTALLY
literally no job will seem difficult or arduous after doing things like construction/concrete labour, roofing, framing. The foreman is ALWAYS a semi disabled almost boomer who powers his constant yelling and swearing with the abuse of at least 2 usually 3 substances at all times. your back will hurt if you cant keep it straight. Your back muscles, every single one will be DESTROYED. first 3 days you will want to cry and kill yourself. The alarm going off on day 2 at 6 am and you are raw and can hardly move will make you want to quit. but if you can do it, nothing will ever seem difficult workwise ever again. it gives you an aspect of physical fitness you cant get anywhere else.

You mean Paco hasn't monopolized this?

Become a garbage man and make 25 dollars an hour

>2-4 years experience
>collage/university degree
>pays minimum wage or a dollar or two above
how the fuck is this acceptable

whoa turns on college in the 21st century is a total scam! you must be the first to arrive at this conclusion!

at least its better than Europe where 30 year olds with graduate degrees literally cannot find work period.

of course paco hasnt. there is no greater myth in america than the "mexicans do all the dirty work" bullshit, that is a lie fed to you by the democrats so you support their immigration platform. They are scaring you into thinking how much worse it'll without all these toilet cleaning mexicans and how YOULL be the one cleaning the toilet if they go!

those jobs have never had trouble being filled. they never have before and they wont in the future.

construction is mostly big fat yet strong white dudes lugging shit around with the occasional semi-skilled one behind some piece of very lethal equipment.

'F IT HADN'T BEEN FOR COTTON EYED JOE

construction in canada is almost 100% white. white trash are already the 2nd lowest class slave race and next to be genocided.

>literally no job will seem difficult or arduous after doing things like construction/concrete labour, roofing, framing. The foreman is ALWAYS a semi disabled almost boomer who powers his constant yelling and swearing with the abuse of at least 2 usually 3 substances at all times. your back will hurt if you cant keep it straight. Your back muscles, every single one will be DESTROYED. first 3 days you will want to cry and kill yourself. The alarm going off on day 2 at 6 am and you are raw and can hardly move will make you want to quit. but if you can do it, nothing will ever seem difficult workwise ever again. it gives you an aspect of physical fitness you cant get anywhere else.
this is extremely accurate. Eventually it just becomes get up and go to work. if you are in any way intelligent blue collar work should be a stepping stone for your success and to pay some bills. Get out as soon as possible.

I'D BE MARRIED A LONG TIME AGO

>literally no job will seem difficult or arduous after doing things like construction/concrete labour, roofing, framing
This, I would bitch so much more about my current office tech job if I didnt have visions of my astroturf installation days in the back of my head. Gives me a Marcus Aurelian stoic outlook on wagecuckung in general. inb4 I'm a good goy

landscaping or construction are both fufilling. digging ditches dead srs

can confirm. the no mental is really nice. i was making 20hr under the table a while and it was great

be a waiter if you are not a sperg

And if I am?

FUCKING KEK

Janitor. Sure you have to clean up some dirty messes but you hardly do any work most of the time and people don't wan't to talk to you because normies are such a bunch of shallow cunts. Less people to share your crypto gains with.