How long should I hold these bags?

Spent 1 BTC buying FTM @ 305 sats. If I go back to BTC, I'll get about 1/2 BTC. I was told this was the Ethereum killer, doing IOT smartcities, 300K TPS, Bittrex listing and incoming FOMO, South African Vitalik Andre Cronje and I'll never make it with a high marketcap coin.

Attached: 98964556165.jpg (374x356, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QOmwxbsthWc
pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC
medium.com/fantomfoundation/opera-chain-linear-scalability-28adf3f0e716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

I dont own any of that shitcoin but

>buy high sell low

stay true to yourself, Jow Forums

UPDATE: ***FANTOM CODE IS BROKEN AND UNFIXABLE***. Michael Kong says the network cannot reach consistent consensus with more than 70 nodes in the system, and he doesn’t know why.youtu.be/QOmwxbsthWc . FANTOM IS GOING DUMP TO 0

*WARNING: The people behind Fantom are criminals*

Fantom was an ICO scam. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper. They lied about having 300,000 TPS (it will have only a few thousand TPS at mainnet). The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them).

The FTM team also tried to steal money from the 100,000 people who tried to get into their fake public ICO. They sent us a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet).

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them. Andre has been involved with several other scams like Cryptocurve.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back FTM tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They paid off crypto youtubers like chico crypto who expose scams, to stop them from exposing FTM as a scam. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled FTM on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it's just a smart city meme shitcoin. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger.

Andre Cronje said he is decreasing his blockchain focus. He has stopped committing code for over a month. He doesn't hold any Fantom.

Attached: lol.gif (600x492, 106K)

Attached: IMG_20190426_152748.jpg (1080x1855, 557K)

Except the market doesn’t care about the tech, that’s where I and many others go wrong, crypto is 101% marketing. Look at iota, a non working DAG, but muh jaguar partnership.

the state of Jow Forums

fucking impatient fortnitekids asking "how long should ihold" after only couple months after pump...

oh my fucking....

what if i told you that i hodled eth everal years from 2015 to 2017. also i hodled btc from 2012 to 2017 fucking retard kids.

get some patience.

>“Lachesis Protocol”
>Fantom OPERA Chain

How do people fall for this shit!

nigger listen, EVERYTIME you post this garbage you gonna get the BTFO pastebin link. Over 1000 anons have already read the pastebin and know you are a lying cuck who sold the absolute bottom. The latest version of the pastebin (V6) alone has over 300 views, tread lightly, you are doing more harm than good by keeping this spam campaign going.

------

MESSAGE TO ALL FANTOM CHADS:

Please help newfags and weak hands by posting the FTM BTFO pastebin manifest whenever you see the faggot posting his copypasta FUD

Just bookmark the link and post it to shut-down the fudders with their lies.

FTM FUD BTFO - Must-read:
pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC

For the record, i am not against valid criticizm. I just hate lying faggots that make shit up, like the "Fantom was an ICO scam" pasta faggot that shits in every thread lately...

medium.com/fantomfoundation/opera-chain-linear-scalability-28adf3f0e716

based

You fantom faggots are something else. You thrive on copypasta.

what's the best exchange to buy

Kuck coin
Kucoin.com
I picked up 3 million no problems.
No kyc on withdraws 2 btc and below.

yeah i buy on kucoin daily, easy af. best exchange for FTM hands down

Bitmax looks sketchy as fuck, their volumes don’t add up either.

just keep hodling friend, unless you really need the money. although idk why you bought so much of it kek, lets hope it moons but i mostly bought some for memes

>1 BTC
how poor are you?

Volume drying up. This meme coin already had its day. Get out while you can

i mean i'm a student at uni, so 1 btc is relatively a lot for me fren. besides if you're rich, why are you messing around with meme coins?

Attached: 1522983284860.png (658x662, 59K)

You wish you had held them from the beginning of both but sadly not many did.

No one sae btc as an investment at first. If you did hold you got lucky and forgot about it till you sae the news.

They are larping. If theybare sich af then im sad for them hanging out in chan talking about ftm.

>doing IOT smartcities
Lol IOT is a meme

You're an imbecile. You need to dollar-cost average into any coin you buy, not just dump 1BTC into it at the peak of its pump.