ITT WE PREDICT THE PRICE IN 2021

Attached: sminem_knows.png (2211x2160, 1.79M)

I suggest you sell and buy FXC // Flexacoin

1c-1.5c

21 cents

25 sats.
Where BTC is, that is the question.

project will fail... zero by 2021

this is no crypto ponzi scheme, it will depend on adoption and tech and I think they are on a good track, so around 100b market cap, 1-10$ per holofuel

Attached: 1548532528841.png (361x440, 94K)

1000 sats by Hanukkah

what the FUCK is going on on Fatbtc
seen some nonsense and shenanigans going on since yesterday

shit exchanges piggy-backing on HOLO's momentum. nothing new desu.

why is it showing so much volume on cmc though

washtrading i would guess

deluded

t.1m holder

absolute fair estimate, maybe more in 2022 tho. computing power is a real asset. Look up the market. HODL your penny stack long enough and you will make it too

Attached: chirugien.jpg (1232x693, 133K)

the exchange literally doesn't have any volume, it's not even wash trading

can we report it to the SEC or some shit and shut it down

ten cents

Am I supposed to trade my HOT for FUEL when it comes out or can I just hodl my HOT

binance will swao for you, also you'll have ~ 6 months leeway and the info will be out their

Remember when this was pumping because people thought binance was going to use it for it's "Dex"....how did that end up

planning to buy 30 mil

around 200 sats worth in 2021, and that's me being very optimistic

but to be honest I think it'll go 40-50 sats during the next alt season, maybe more if the pump cartels get involved again

>imagining chink exchanges are important for the success of a project of this magnitude
exchanges come and go, poloniex was a top exchange some time ago, look where it is now. newfags don't even remember it, or even mt.gox

this is true. Binance will fade like the rest.

it's kind of happening already imo, look at how much trading is happening on kucoin and bitmax lately because Binance has stopped listing as many promising projects. It will only take a couple more fuck-ups like Celer for people to start hating Binance...