>Dorian Nakamoto is Satoshi
>Nick Szabo is Satoshi
>Hal Finney is Satoshi
>Dave Kleiman is Satoshi
>Scronty is Satoshi
>Ian Grigg is Satoshi
>a black woman is Satoshi

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Everyone chasing their tail looking for a person, when the answer has always been obvious.

None of those people are satoshi
Seriously think any are?
All are pawns

Attached: Atoshima.png (160x160, 13K)

You got the Sergey version?

it's gotta be a black trans muslim illegal immigrant woman, it's 2019!

Vitalik's father is Satoshi

Hideo Kojima is Satoshi

you forgot meth binge trip McCafee is satoshi

Szabo is the most likely candidate because his theoretical work puts him at the same level as satoshi or higher. So even if by some stretch of the imagination he didn't code bitcoin alone forking out of his bitgold idea, he would still be at least the grandfather of cryptocurrencies.
he fits satoshi's shoes even if he isn't him (unlikely)

szabo is satoshi you idiot

his initials reversed N.ick S.zabo - S.atoshi N.akamoto

I AM SPARTACUS

Satoshi is a collective of 27. Have faythe that the Shepherd of Nazareth will lead us to the promised land of breast milk and honeys.

Wow the chances of two specific characters appearing after each other at random must be truly astronomically low, I'll remember to keep all my passwords a maximum of two characters long from now on.

Szabo wouldn't do that is the thing.

Dorian is Satoshi

Only a brainlet wouldn't understand it

nice arguments retards

Creg Sanjay right is satosh.

Because "hey look, almost the same two initials, he must be satoshi!" is a good argument?

>Craig Wright is Satoshi

Nobody says that. Who is that even?

since lottery waas invented to catch timetravelers.
they installed bitcoin to get the money without beeing catched.

says the sweating bcasher

sergey nazarov

satoshi nakamoto

S.N.

Attached: 15086766756.png (2048x2048, 804K)

this is whats known as smoking a rabbit out of its hole.

all these people claiming satoshi's identity are working under a global interest so that the real satoshi stands up.
its a win win becuase if satoshi doesnt step forward they can claim satoshis wallet.
even if satoshi takes it back-chance at being discovered
or deletes it - win for centerilized banking as satoshis wallet holds significant amount .

if satoshi gets found out then now they have a target to fling mud, i.e. ad hominem attacks at to discredit bitcoin etc...

admittedly an anonymous founder of an entire economic model doesnt speak to much to the faith of the founder, or determining manipulation or foul play.

>initials SN
>knows tech
>pajeet (says MadDogMcAfee)
>don't need the money (or stress)
its Jeff Bezos, isn't it. Was no-one especially GAF till that fat alcoholic fraudster started his BS. Repercussions are required

Attached: 1280px-Satya_smiling-print[1].jpg (1279x853, 199K)