HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: index.png (275x183, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omniexplorer.info/address/19tpJhhX8Hkx8ENrSDkoowkaKT1wjmPWmL
coindesk.com/bitfinex-nyags-order-is-hurting-our-customers-and-the-crypto-market?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=coindesk&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Organic
omniexplorer.info/address/1FoWyxwPXuj4C6abqwhjDWdz6D4PZgYRjA
iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/DocumentList?docketId=npvulMdOYzFDYIAomW_PLUS_elw==&display=all
twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1124781026658668544
tokenanalyst.io/
tether.to/legal/
cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No source so nothing is happening

This, show is some proof

bear's mass suicide event is happening

INSIDER DETAILS INCOMING - STAY TUNED FAGGOTS

Ok will spam F5 every few minutes.
Hope its work it

keep us informatino

NOTHING IS HAPPENING STOP LYING TO ME

Attached: despondent.png (509x619, 17K)

LARP bullshit post, a millionth and twenty second today, literally a dime a dozen cheap clickbait crap...

/biz is dead

Yeah, and KYS OP

binance is dumping their tether for btc at an alarming rate. they had 782m in their cold storage wallet and CZ tweeted that he was going to move all of it into a new address in one large transaction about a week ago. instead of it happening in one transaction, they tumbled it into thousands of tiny transactions and the new cold wallet ended up with 600m.

they dumped 180m of it for btc.

heres the address of the new cold wallet

actually it looks like they just dumped another 60m 20 minutes ago. they are getting rid of this hot potato. get the fuck out.

Attached: cz.png (756x402, 53K)

Binance is dumping tether because people are converting to other stable coins
What a news

they just dumped transferred another 180m out of the wallet since i posted this

The fact that they are cashing out Tether proves it is working without an issue

they arent sending it to the tether treasury to be burned, they are mixing it into thousands of small transactions so that they can dump it for btc

Is it also connected to the ETH pump happening right now?

alts pump in correlation with btc..

OH MY... ITS OVER!!

CARTEL FUNDS AND GLOBAL PROSTITUTION RING FUNDS LINKED DIRECTLY TO CRYPTO CAPITAL, BITFINEX AND TETHER - AND THIS IS JUST THE SURFACE. THIS SHIT GOES DEEP

WILL POST MORE DETAILS AS I GET THEM

Eth is just recovering a little on the btc pair. It's had a rough week.

all tether fud threads trying to get people to sell. its not 2017. There are other stable coins lmao

Attached: 1539586557815.png (1561x1295, 949K)

THIS JUST IN ITS NOT 2017 THERE ARE OTHER STABLE COINS.

Most volume is in tethers. And tether is cheating

so you are saying tether make money from fuck prostitute?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

No, most volume is crypto to crypto.

Yes.

Attached: 1556026948001.jpg (960x932, 64K)

Mt Gox 2.0 in the making

Nothing personell, kid!

It's the reverse of Mt. GOX. This shows how much more value can be pumped out of crypto safely.

this is unironically good for bitcoin
tether is a centralized entity.
bitcoin is meant to be a store of wealth exactly to defend against everything centralized
tether going down is just reinforces why we need bitcoin in the first place. most of the wealth that's gonna be transferred from tether to BTC in the coming weeks/months aren't going to be transferred back to USD. maybe tehy're transferred into DAI (a decenralized stablecoin) but most of it will stay right there in BTC and just survive whatever happens

that is if tether goes down. but desu they've went through worse shit than this and there's a reason why the market isn't panicking over their 850m shortage. you might call ifinex guys whatever, but the shit they marched through and kept head above water is insane. i think ther's a good chance they survive this. but regardless, eventually they won't. that's why we need bitcoin.

Don't worry. You'll learn soon

coindesk.com/bitfinex-nyags-order-is-hurting-our-customers-and-the-crypto-market?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=coindesk&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Organic

THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO ARGUMENTS: "PLEASE STOP CHASING US IT;S GOING TO HURT THE WHOLE MARKET"

SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN

I fell for the Bulltrap again on ETH.
Fuck this shit.

I will not re-enter the Market before Tether and Bitfinex is fucked.

WALLET IS LITERALLY BEING DRAINED RIGHT NOW

BINANCE IN PANIC MODE TO GET RID OF TETHERS RIGHT THIS FUCKING DAY

thats the point with this tether thing. They wanna crash the market to control it. They are retarded and to late. There are other stable coins. Just saw one popping up not even five min ago

ONLY 60 MIL TETHERS WHEN THERE WERE 400+ JUST HALF AN HOUR AGO

they are gonna buy up the corn with all these fake tethers

yeah looks like they are splitting it up into smaller chunks so that they can start getting rid of it. look at the first 60m transaction they made. that chunk is already being mixed

omniexplorer.info/address/1FoWyxwPXuj4C6abqwhjDWdz6D4PZgYRjA

they dont want people to know that they are in panic mode dumping large amounts of their USDT so they are tumbling it all first

Seems to me that they are just mixing it at the moment still.
Embarrassing how slow Tether moves though.

BUT WHY DID THEY WAIT SO LONG?
CZ KNOWS - HE HAS INSIDER KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE HE'S TIED TO BITFINEX. HE LITERALLY INITIATED THE SECOND STAGE OF HIS TETHER EXIT PLAN

Bear cope

THEY HAVE COMPLETELY DRAINED THE TETHER WALLET - IT HAS 0 TETHERS NOW

Link it again

SEE

I read the court documents and their pathetic cries of desperation and I honestly pity the judge who will have to read this pathetic drivel. They're fucking finished. Weeks, months, years. It doesn't matter how long it will take. Uncle Sam is already gripping them by the balls and he will not let go until he sees what's behind the curtain. Don't listen do CZ or any other crypto fag on twitter, read the fucking court materials and you will see the that winter is coming.

Where can I find the documents

IT'S AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LINK I POSTED

Everything here
iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/DocumentList?docketId=npvulMdOYzFDYIAomW_PLUS_elw==&display=all

Is this the draining of the crypto swamp??

Attached: 1554541274218.jpg (250x250, 6K)

For those that don't get it. NYAG knows. They will fuck them in the ass.
twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1124781026658668544
Uncle sam has the first piece of this puzzle. They caught Crypto Capital nigger and are investingating him in another case. They have emails, fake money and seized millions of real money. Dumbass wrote everything down too, his whole network of contacts, fake bank accounts over all continents, his whole operation. Fowler will squeal and after he does they're going to put the whole thing together and bring them down.

and this 850m transaction just gets their foot in the door, imagine what they will find when they start digging around

IF YOU'RE STILL THINK IT'S FUD, WAIT THE FUCK UP

BITCOIN AND ETHER (THE MOST VALUED CRYPTO TO FIAT PAIRS) ARE PUMPING RIGHT WHEN BINANCE IS EMPTYING THEIR TETHER WALLET

Yeah the best part is even the biggest FUDsters and critics will probably be shocked once big bad men with guns will lift the lid and show what the fuck is really happening there.

This is it Bobos...

The moment we have all been waiting for.

Attached: 1_wP2JmLOkTgHhh1tTuO2I1w.jpg (1600x1066, 227K)

Who cares why it’s pumping, I’ll just load up with them too. Now it’ll be in their best interest to initiate a second bull run and I’m in the same vehicle as cz!

Litecoin is not being pumped. Your theories are invalid.

tokenanalyst.io/
Can anyone access it right now? Can't see the exchange outflows. I'm curious if this eth pump is rats jumping ship or futures speculation.

i'm still wiating...

Attached: 1529248485757.jpg (1150x1084, 60K)

just look at a chart

Maker Dao has a critical vulnerability

wouldnt they pump bnb?

NO, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SELL BNB FOR FIAT

you are like 5 years too late

CZ be shittin on errbody

Attached: czkillsbsv.jpg (500x562, 58K)

Are you based caps user back from the dead?

Remember that if you are a U.S. person you are not allowed to own Tether according to their own ToS: tether.to/legal/

So when they become worthless overnight you have no right to make a claim because you shouldn't own them. The fact that this rule even exists + that no exchange honors it and make sure US accounts cannot hold Tether means IT'S A FUCKING SHAM.

Attached: cruelty.webm (410x242, 1.51M)

good thing that this webm is in rewind almost got me

suck my dick caps lock faggot

my fucking sides are gone

You crypto chico get a bloody mary

fidelity bakkt etc say otherwise

Attached: 1516237775878.jpg (620x459, 176K)

Take it from a pro money launderer. Of course he knew the tether thing. Of course he can pay direct intel from intelligence agencies, guy is the CEO of a top investment bank. He tries to warn you.
cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html

Attached: Jamie-Dimon-NTB-680x350.jpg (680x350, 28K)

>tokenanalyst.io/
Fidelity nad bakkt have nothing to do with this.

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 494K)

they want bitfinex down.

this

Attached: 1554759239767.jpg (464x606, 37K)

>Embarrassing how slow Tether moves though.
*ahem*

Attached: 1527742145729.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Let’s just do this it’s not hard it doesn’t take rocket scientists it doesn’t take academic thinking to move a fucking price up word start thinking like me okey!
start thinking like me and just do what I say move the price up-word sell it tomorrow to somebody else that wants to buy higher let’s do this you know globally clockwise.

Be the trader you are move the price up tell people to gang up with you, you know haven’t you played World of Warcraft ? You fought those battle ?
This is the same fucking thing this is the game of coins, You want to have coins or you want hold dollars ?
WHAT DO YOU WANT JUST MOVE THE FUCKING PRICE UP

I'm starting to think nothing will happen. The legal system moves at a glacial pace so it might take years for anything to happen to tether. The multiyear NOTHING market is in boys.

Attached: passive.png (200x194, 21K)

kekd and checked

Attached: 1549204367612.jpg (800x437, 96K)

Some days I think I've read every joke there is on Jow Forums but then it just slaps you in the face yet again

Just letting you guys know you’re idiots. Even if most raw volume is crypto-crypto, stablecoin pairs are a fundamentally different category; and among them, tether reigns supreme, it’s not even really a contest. There are likely a lot of swing traders and normie fiat purists who hold big chunks of USDT with no immediate plans to sell it.

Now that doesn’t mean the sky is falling yet. It just means if tether DOES explode in a great inferno, then yeah, better grab an umbrella

based

Attached: 1554588964841.png (640x640, 255K)

this you wont hear nothing till we are half way through a bull run

Thank god. Poor cat.

correct. see pic related.
Tether completely dominates trading volume. It's the basis of the entire crypto trading ecosystem.
TrueUSD et al don't even show up on the chart because their volume is negligible.
Saying that other stablecoins exist is true, but misleading. If Tether fails, it will not be a smooth transition to these new coins.

Pic related is only the last 24 hours, but it's more or less like this every single day.

Attached: 1556225174362.png (2332x1366, 904K)

Yikes.

Damn I'm fucking pissing myself here

Attached: 1557129412602.png (748x1024, 373K)

oh no no no

So what will happen to btc if it tether crashes?

Sauce?

Moon

what bull trap bro? just hold and profit.

Nothing ever happens, but Tether is still a scam.

kek

My god... What about the fidelity news? Would they fuck over tether to buy in cheaper at the start? This shit is crazy

smart money wont buy until it's

yes. That is what happens when volume for an asset goes to shit. It moons.

The market is irrational. Once Lightning is up and running bitcoin will drop to $500