Couple weeks ago

>couple weeks ago
>get told at my job that I'm going to be promoted and not to tell anybody yet
>happy because I've worked really hard at this job
>told my friends and family about it
>come in today and am told that I've been "laterally promoted"
>literally no benefits no raises no different work, absolutely nothing but a title change into another meaningless title

Should I quit? Put in 2 weeks or no? Burn vacation time first?

Attached: IMG_1784.jpg (282x252, 18K)

>laterally promoted

kek't

Burn vacation time, search and find a new job, then quit.

>laterally promoted
Takes a mastermind of psychological cruelty to devise this.

Thanks user, that's what I was thinking

This shit is so embarrassing. This is my first "real" job and I worked so hard to prove myself and they get my hopes up and humiliate me like this. Fuck being a wagecuck

Bump

One more bump

>Burn vacation time first?
Always, otherwise you're just leaving money on the table. Burn up some sick time too.

lmao

How long can you make it if you don't land a new job in the next few weeks? Don't get caught with your pants down.

HR humour is best humour

I’d leave. Fuck em

Get the fuck out of that shithole

you get paid for unpaid vacation time
i say you just jack off at work and when they get mad quit

A lot of places don't pay out unused vacation time anymore.

Hahahaha laughing hard

I think I'd be ok, even though I only have like $1k in the bank because mommy supports me. I have some networking options too so probably could land and equal or slightly better job through that anyways if not through plain old job searching/firm handshaking while looking them in the eye. I'm just wondering if it's even worth it to put in two weeks (I get unused vacation time paid out) becuase I feel like it would make me a cuck. But on the other hand, it may give me more leverage and look better to put the two weeks in and may be even better to wait to get an offer before putting in notice. I really want to tell them I quit and walk out now because anything else would seem cucky but I'm not sure if that's the best option

never quit a job before the contract is signed for the next one

Also I only have a high school diploma, and a year working at a shitty warehouse job and this job for two years, so I'm not sure if I should play it smart because my credentials are lackluster

My god, we really are getting fucked wage cucking

Gratz on your promotion, user

OP here, forgot to mention my ID changed

One more bump

for real

poor guy. i honestly feel kinda bad for you. that is some seriously evil shit they did to you bro

Boomers and jews laugh at your struggle. Start sabotaging your company or literally do no work until they are forced to fire you. If they fire you sometimes you can get benefits. Use all your sick time to job search, then come back for 2 days before taking all your vacation days. Then leave or get fired on purpose