Blackpill me on discord trannies

Wtf are they? I barely even know what the fuck discord is (some autistic gaming chat for mouthbreathing virgins)

Anyways Ive been browsing this board since a week before the link icon and have no idea what the above means when it’s mentioned. Someone aware me ffs

Attached: 5BF1ACCA-AF83-414B-9A7D-779BC1594FA7.jpg (1049x684, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/reikos-trap-harem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apparently they use your discord info to steal your cones.

Perverts trying to honey dick simpletons and steal all their magic internet shekels. You should join.

Are they actually trannies?

How do I join these trannies sir

how did the tranny thing come into play?

No, but leaning that way

So there's actually a group of trannies using discord to scam other discord users for cryptocurrencies? Did I get that right? If yes, it is fucked up on so many levels I don't even know where to begin

I think it was the jews mainly

Correctamundo. Why is that difficult to grasp?

you serious? yes there are actual trannies on discord, tons of them.

first of all, male to female trannies have male brains so theyre always very interested in the typical neet shit, like video games and making shit electronic music (especially noise music because it requires no technical understanding of anything its just fun to turn knobs), and socializing/flirting from within the pathetic communities of these interests (which op nailed when he called them autistic gaming communities for mouthbreathing virgins).

the other inspiration for the term is likely the retard whose name I cant remember who reportedly ran a ring of trannies, on discord, who convinced tranny-curious people into sending pictures of themselves dressed as chicks and then blackmailed those people into sending nudes and shit by threatening to take the pictures and show them to family members thereby "outing" them which is apparently a bad thing when you're a closet tranny. I thought this was way too ridiculous to be real until i met one of the clowns who confessed to perpetrating this.

I think there are youtube videos about this you can look up i just never cared that much because i already knew these people were the dribbling pajeet shit of the western world's ass. The fucking guy's name escapes me though.

t. expert on this bullshit

Attached: discord trannies (2).png (3640x2140, 1.39M)

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/reikos-trap-harem

>everyone I don’t like is a discord tranny
Basically a tactic used by MAGAPEDES to dismiss the fact that we have the first jewish President

it's just so spesific and weird. How do they scam people? Do they operate as a group or indiduals?

Am I seriously the only one who doesn't join the communities
the way I use Discord is so different from what people bitch about
I just mad a little server with me and my friends with like 3 voice channels so my friend's friends can play their games while I play something with someone
I don't even see the point of communities is it for a hobby? Do you not have friends for said hobby? Is it an attempt to make friends?

Can you shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you're totally ignorant and don't know what's going on? This is such a shitty thread

Discord is great, especially when you play lobby simulator 4, adds a whole new dimension to the game.

>I don't even see the point of communities is it for a hobby? Do you not have friends for said hobby? Is it an attempt to make friends?

i only know of discord as being where all the *chan skype communities carried over to. there used to be tons of groups on skype with hundreds of people in them, groupcalls going 24 hours a day. then people moved to discord just because skype was a shitty app, but they've begun to encounter the faggy new "gamer" community and all its cocksucking be-nice-or-else rules, so nowadays things seem a lot more fragmented, but i dont really do that kind of shit anymore so i dont entirely know.

as for everyone else, of course autistic gamers and gross people gravitate to it to socialize. it's like people who use facebook groups as chatrooms, like what the fuck? yet tons of people do it.

a discord tranny is anyone who posts something you disagree with.

t. discord tranny

Thanks
That makes things more clear
Do you know of any research about communities because it seems like people with/without friends don't have some aspect of their socialized fulfilled when they join groups like these perhaps its the same thought process as to why people join cults

good question, i would love to read something about that. although mostly it seems like they just want girls to talk to, judging by how many of these servers advertise their "girl to guy ratio"

A lot of people don't seem to actually like the anonymous nature of the site. They're strongly compelled to create circlejerks that immediately become everything awful about the rest of the internet, generals are further proof of this.

these turd burglars can't even post here without using chat apps to coordinate their talking points and replies to each other. they don't use this site for actual discussion, just to push their own agendas.

i thought the discord trannies made someone shotgun himself because they blackmailed him with pictures of himself dressed as a girl.

Pretty shitty thing to do and I hope they pay.

This. Bunch of discord trannies tried to force it as /ourscam/, during the presale ICO phase of shadowlink there was a minimum requirement of 30 bucks worth of meth to enter the presale. Bunch of newfags pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their meth. The newfags continued to get shilled and pumped with BBC during the sibios event that shadowlink attended, the whole event turned out to be a flop. Shadowlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices, creating 1000's of bagholders. Now during this alt bull run lots of trannies took advantage of this, and shilled this coin to all the new money and new fags that joined in December and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales (which McAfee admitted to fucking), who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people/cetaceans hybrids have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to the actual project that Shadowlink is aiming to achieve, its nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum… literally making the whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than Shawdowlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all. With no proven background, in fact Sergay was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he abandoned and which floundered until it was took over by a new developer team.

trannies and modern lgtb culture were spawned from a generation of unpopular kids who only ever got attention when they larped as a female character in mmos

Actual OP of the thread here. Was just phone browsing and was surprised to see my thread still up

Joking aside my current understand is this:

— link was originally shilled on biz
—a few dorks and autists who thought they were super cool decided to migrate to a discord group
—these discord faggots are such kunts that not only do they spread disinformation on Reddit and twitter, they actively FUD link on Jow Forums, literally the same place they learned about it
—they are likely all mouthbreathing incels of the lowest degree and are associated with bottom of the barrel trash on here, which is also why they are likened to trannies. But jury’s still out to see if they actually are

Am I missing anything? Srs, fill me in if I am

Attached: 80E1342C-D887-48DA-9CAD-5B4BAEDF3D41.png (400x397, 244K)

depends on which discord you're talking about. There's a public one that's quite active, and a closed one that's less active but has a decent book club with an occultic touch, and rumor has it an even more secretive one that do stuffs

The tranny thing comes from pol, there are organized leftists groups trying to spread leftist ideology there to fight the meme war, funded by the likes of Soros and Clinton, astro turf debates etc like jidf. There was one such sjw discord that included literal trannies and screens were posted so that became the meme. It's like viral marketing meme in v. Similarly in crypto you have groups trying to manipulate market sentiment and pump n dump but the actual influence of such groups is vastly overblown since they tend to be pajeets rather than whales. They tend to be more in tg than discord. In any case don't take it too seriously, the actual trannies are easy to spot but chainlink community is organic. Chainlink discord is actually mostly biz tards just discussing news there's no manipulation there. T. Discord tranny

Not exactly...

>Discord Trannies:
The phrase orginated on Jow Forums as there was a mysterious flood of "Yang Gang" maymays that hit /pol and then the overflow hit other boards as well (/biz included).
Well, as it turns out, there is a group of people targeting various parts/communities on the internet trying to manipulate the autist hivemind.

>Little do they know...
The people they're targeting are not Facebook/Twitter retards and are able to see a shill flood for what it is.

Long story short, the Discord Trannies reference is now used in regards to "Morons shilling bullshit".

As LINK is memed as a meme, it is naturally a great fit to call LINK shills/fans:
>Discord Trannies

Yes I don't have any real friends so I drift from discord to discord for months at a time. Its a lot of fun.

>what are they
a figment of Jow Forumss imagination.

excellent post, discord tranny isn't a meme, there are shitloads of them, if you play league and see a player with a feminine name there is a ~70% chance it's an anime addict sissy with an aching boi pussy

>playing MOBA video games
Found another discord tranny

Discord trannies means that pajeets have invaded a thread and are trying to manipulate the price of a coin (as decided by their Discord group) while also making interest seem organic in the Jow Forums thread.

Discord tranny mod here! I can confirm we’re all very much trannies here. If you want to join us, there’s a link available in r/LinkTrader!