Mainnet launch is nearly here and my linkie stack is pathetic. Wot are my options biz. Node? or Linkpool?

Mainnet launch is nearly here and my linkie stack is pathetic. Wot are my options biz. Node? or Linkpool?

I'm thinking passive income from either of these is my only option for maximum comfy.

Help me Jow Forumsraeli's you're my only hope.

Attached: 1557185440616.png (400x350, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

product.intrinio.com/marketplace/financial-data?category=all&geography=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much do you has?

OKAY FUCKING SERIOUSLY NOW GUYS DO I JUST FUCKING BUY THIS SHIT OR WHAT?

Lmfao, yeah, buy the top

if you have more than 100 you won't make it but you won't have to work if you play your cards right

2500 almost exactly

I recommend you stop being such a faggot.

Probably not gonna get super rich, but could make a decent amount. GL

HOLY FUCK
I SOLD THE DIP
I REPEAT
I SOLD THE FUCKING DIP!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The thing is I'm not really interested in being a millionaire; I mean it would be nice but a decent annual salary will do.
Something like £30,000 to £60,000 for the rest of my life.

If only I could user; If only I could.

Be patient user. Other Jow Forums bros will make it before you and you will have to sell at the top of a speculative bubble not because of the price going vertical due to mainnet being live.

>t. fellow poorfag linklet

It's still less than a buck. Do what you gotta do. Trade in cans, scrounge up pennies. Then with said pennies, buy kneepads.

Promise me you'll try, ok?

thing about LP is you'll never perform better than market average - you're part of the average

node running is high risk high reward but suicide tier if you don't have a way to secure temporary deals with providers yourself. It's essentially drop-shipping but for APIs so you need to be constantly predicting trends. You wouldn't be subscribing to one API and call it a day, but be constantly cancelling old subscriptions and contacting new ones. As you can imagine it'll be absolutely tedious if you're not already a whale and can negotiate with providers.

I am. Everything short of renting out my asshole. I've got a few job interviews lined up. Into the wagie cagie I go. I just hope theres still time.

This is where the value of API tokenization and dedicated exchange comes in. There wouldn't be much need for negotiation - all you'd need to do is sign-up (possibly with your node id) and buy relevant tokenized API calls before the demand rises. It really wouldn't be too different than swing trading shitcoins on kyber/binance

CLC. Biz still hasn't realized the worth of getting a cut of every neet API call.

>buy relevant tokenized API calls before the demand rises.
God I hope some kind anons make threads about these in the future so brainlets like me know when to buy in.

Attached: 76543456782.png (330x401, 311K)

it wont matter in the beginning but eventually yeah

He gets it. Most anons haven't done their homework yet and will be completely blindsided. They think it's just gonna be plug and play like mining. They think LP is gonna be their answer. LP will not be allowed to be more than 5% of the network. Or it defeats the whole purpose. Go look at a single API provider's index right now.

product.intrinio.com/marketplace/financial-data?category=all&geography=all

Each has its own pricing plan. You won't even be able to afford a couple. With CLC you'll be able to resell hundreds of them.

With the current neet model, you're absolutely fucked. Decentralization means you're little fishes in an ocean full of sharks. If you can't foresee how neets will need an intermediary between themselves and the data providers, it's time to wake the fuck up biz. The whales will fuck you over so hard with early reputation farming without a solution like CLC.

Stay dense and keep falling for the whales and low iq fud though. I guarantee you that a year from now you'll be biting your fingers from not listening and thinking properly.

Say 60k per year, let's say you're 25 and brit male life expectancy to 80, with a conservative rate of return of 4% if you wanted to basically guarantee that kind of passive income/live off your savings you would need nearly 1.7 mil pounds.

Fuck you timo piece of shit vanilla manlet

Attached: 1555283705885.png (643x888, 491K)

t. buttmad Frameo tranny

Attached: 1557203816555(1).png (330x714, 374K)

Is Timo rebuying his links now?

PonziLink will ruin you user

Thats not unreasonable. If I play my cards right it seems it could turn out rather comfy. Thanks user.

top k3k I imagine he contributed to part of the pump considering he had to rebuy 6 digits of link

pls retrace pls retrace pls retrace

Kek CLCG won't be able to afford a couple either

Its a scam dummy.