Uhh...guys?

Uhh...guys?

Attached: uhguys.png (2000x750, 536K)

Trusting a man that promised to pay the construction of a resort with “profits from BSV gaining value”

Pajeet needs to learn about typefaces.

what a goy

Not even worth replying

How much BTC do you guys have? Heavy bags very soon

Attached: 1556078211515.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Part of me wants to buy just as a hedge

dont give a fuck.

t. all in link and eth

Getting 21bsv is really cheap just in case.

I noticed the same. Thanks for compiling it. It thin it's Craig that wrote it. I'm pretty sure he's a regular on Jow Forums. Do anyone remember the asian girl posting here telling she was scared and in danger etc. She posted a pic of herself from behind along with a bunch of bitcoin adresses. She was trying to reach a friend through biz. At the time we speculated it was either a larp or someone had been kidnapped. Anyone remember? I have a different theory

as much as I'd like to say get real, crag is a faggot and the majority of posters on 4chinz are faggots.

calvin is the biggest BSV shorter
he takes everything he gains from the coingeek pool fees and uses it to open shorts
then he posts something retarded and the price drops
genius work

yea, i member. it seemed like it was part of that 27 people trying to crash btc meme. felt a bit staged imo, but desu all of this is pretty hokey

he talked shit on link though

I don't think it was staged, I think it's linked to the tulip trust. The tulip trust trustee is a young woman, think she's around 20, named Nguyen. I think that's the girl posting and she was trying to contact Craig. We know that craig has been blackmailed for a long time and hacked several times, even before he was doxed in 2015. I think this is somehow all tied together. I wish I had an archive of the thread

>even before he was doxed in 2015
He was never doxxed, it was a staged PR campaign by Calvin Ayre

Fake as fuck, satoj never comments about the price of BSV, especially things like "go up in price" in the same sentence

Never reply to a bsv thread again before you have done a minimum amount of research

Oh well. I got most of my coins for free basically. It could dump super low and I'd still be in profits, but it doesn't matter. I would just sell everything if I found out he was Satoshi anyway, which he isn't. I couldn't back this guy.

The "leaked" 2015 emails were fucking fake, you fool, Calvin Ayre was there from the beginning. He set up the whole Satoshi affair. Another question is why and who really benefits from it..

Really?
Sauce? In that thread or...?

Never reply to a bsv thread again before you have done a minimum amount of research

The autor of the satoshi affair doesn't even think Craig is Satoshi, so not sure how that makes any sense for you to bring up. Anyway:

>who really benefits from an unbounded implementation of satoshi's original vision
everyone except pump and dump scammers like you faggots? except you would benefit too if you just bought some, kek

You're stuttering, fag. Calvin Ayre is the man behind Craig Wright which is the only explanation for all this fabricated "evidence" on his part. His "doxxing" was based on a fucking backedited blogspot post, it's obvious that it was all set up by Calvin as part of a PR campaign. Craig was acting with his permission. Now, who really benefits from it? It's obvious that the real Satoshi is deep in the shadow and rubbing his hands. But it looks like there are several parties involved. Jow Forums really has to work on this riddle.

Shut up, Rajesh, we're trying to solve real mysteries here, not to listen to your shilling campaign

Bitcoin is a religion, repent

Attached: Whitepaper.jpg (862x1200, 394K)

it was a twitter post

still waiting on phase 1

Attached: claire5.jpg (900x1500, 300K)

Not an argument. Kys

>dem anime tits
GIEV

Why not?
Because he has the gays?

trusting a man that wears diapers