LEAKED: BITFINEX FOUND GUILTY BY NEW YORK COURTS

Mount Gox 2.0. Exit all markets

Attached: Bitfinex.v1.png (800x800, 59K)

youtu.be/c5saJ3KXGho

OP seems to be truthful because of all the sources and documents he is giving us.

how can it be guilty when it's not even sued?

A BEAR MARKET JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: AAAa.png (808x805, 233K)

I can’t exit my funds are on binance top kek

found guilty? lol what the fuck are you talking about there was no trial or jury or anything yet you fucking retard this shit is still in the preliminary stages

>I can’t exit my funds are on binance top kek
Withdrawls on #Binance suspended during #Bitfinex New York court verdict. Coincidence?

i sold all my crypto on binance for pax. we are fucked.

Unironically bullish.

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1511196658685.png (808x805, 423K)

Found guilty

Lololol

bears trying so hard to crash the market.

u sure u basedboys got enough money left after being destroyed these last couple of months?

>found guilty
>without ever having a trial
Didn't dump last night as much as you hoped, huh?

FUCK MY ASS

> All crypto held safu on Robinhood
> Sips coffee happily
I really can't believe you guys trust these pajeet and chink scammers with your money and or personal information, but as someone who has been constantly insulted for not doing so and instead settling for the admittedly flawed platform that Robinhood is, I love this shit oh so mjch and hope your funds are not at all as safu, which is what it seems like. If the spam threads are true and NY is readying some thing against them, I'll have the popcorn.

Yawn

Welp, that was a waste of 10 minutes
>45 seconds of obnoxious intro edits and jump-cuts before even starting the video
>ranting about a secret exclusive source and how BITFINEX IS GUILY (in a nonexistent trial) for 9 minutes
>spends the last minute revealing the reason for this FUD video, "you can sign up to this pajeet exchange with MUH REFERRUHL LINK to short BTC, you better do it now since we hit the 6k resistance and this major news will destroy the markets!!!"
The fact that this was posted on Jow Forums with less than 500 views proves unequivocally that the youtube cuck is the one who posted it. Join me in telling him to fuck off - FUCK OFF MARTINI FAG!!!

>muh source
>muh guilty verdict over a nonexisting trial

This
Can't wait so see his stupid bong face after the next $1k green dildo.

>civil suite
>found guilty
Brainlet

>I have it from reliable source
Droped

bears on suicide watch

>muh tether
btc didn't drop
>binance hack
btc didn't drop
>nobel jew: shut down crypto
btc didn't drop
>china bans wechat crypto buying
btc didn't drop
>literally who exchange found guilty
?

Jesus if all your sources are correct(and there are many) we are fucked

OP is right, if you comb through all the footnotes and references you'll find that Arthur and Cz are in cahoots with Quadriga Gerald. In order to complete the loop, OP has to an hero to bring about the Golden Bear

fuck off martini guy you will be exposed. starting to give away btc too now? kys

>we are fucked

not if you're all in cash like me

thanks in advance to all the people who panic and sell me their bitcoin at a discount, really appreciated

Attached: 614B0N477EL.jpg (500x400, 90K)

>he thinks Bitcoin will go to $0

>he thinks Bitcoin will go to $1000

Attached: 222.jpg (1518x541, 83K)

Tether dies with it you jeet

Tether dies, BTC price rises, everyone realizes that we're all trying to collect as much BTC as possible and the floor will rise indefinitely, bobo cries

how will tether implode? even if their is a big court decision or whatever bad news that is really fatal. exchange bots will use their huge funds to just keep the peg alive as best as possible. like the 50 tether FUD episodes before. No of the autistic USDT bagholders care about wether they can exchange their tether for fiat USD. aslong as they can trade it for btc etc..

LMAO

GUYS I LIVE 3 BUILDINGS NEXT TO BITFINEX HOUSE AND THERE ARE POLICE CARS SWARMING AS WE SPEAK

Attached: 1555437768306.jpg (239x240, 7K)

There won't even be a court decision for months most likely. The two parties haven't even met yet.

>implying tether dying wouldn't start the bullrun

I dont believe you
post pic

Attached: 1549876864284.jpg (657x527, 32K)

PLEASE POST PIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE FIGHTING BACK THEY ARE THROWING TANTRUMS AT THE POLICE

Attached: finekt.jpg (1902x1116, 544K)

holy shit its real

Attached: 1517425485845.png (499x513, 283K)

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1549790445551.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Is that sum SimCity 4?

HOLY FUCK NEW YORK SUPREME COURT JUST BANNED BITCOIN