So once Alt Season Gets Going What Can We Expect to Pump The Hardest?

I'm thinking Matic, Zilliqa, Fantom, Fusion and RIF. Any other ideas?

Attached: matic-Network.png (593x540, 33K)

LINK of course, there's no denying it.

Attached: 1555849453650.png (742x1024, 451K)

There is not going to be another “alt season” you degenerate gamblers. Bitcoin is king, and will bleed all the alts dry.

Keep telling yourself that faggot. Do you really think normies will ever find $10K BTC a good idea to buy hold? nope. They buy BTC and ETH to acquire cheap shitcoins in the hope of finding the next BTC. BTC needs alts just as much as alts need BTC.

Low cap shitcoins that have high supply. Newbs want to buy coins that they can buy millions of and are too dumb to understand market cap. I'm personally going to be buying coins like COLX and ECA.

Bitcoin is the king of Ponzi scams, retard.

You actually think “normies” fucking matter? You are the “normy” with your “portfolio” of 600$ in useless ERC-20 tokens. The market does not care about you and is uninfluenced by you. You shitcoiners need to face the harsh reality that your altcoins are worthless and will continue to lose marketcap to the only network with a long term value proposition, Bitcoin. You WILL NOT make it with a bag full of flavor of the month shitcoins, the market has proven this time and time again, you 2017 high buyers will eventually learn the hard way.

Wrong. Low cap shitcoins with active dev teams with a low supply.

Unironically, NOW(ChangeNOW)

>Second listed on binance Dex
>60m circulating, hasn't been pumped and dumped yet
>Airdop only, no ICO
>CEX news this month

It's sitting at Rock bottom...just look at buy orders lmao.

Attached: 1557152760371.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

What if I just want my alts to pump so i can have more btc

You are playing with fire and likely going to end up with less BTC than you started.

if we're lucky BNB, usually coins that pumped during downtime don't pump during alt-coin runs

get out while you can, link does shit during alt-coin runs

Can't wait to see bitcoin maximalists fucking SEETHING again when random shitcoins do a 100-1000x while bitcoin does a 10x just like in 2017 LOL

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Go eat shit.

BNB

Yeah i’m totally seething being up 6 figures while all the shitcoins are down 99%

good luck pajeet

>Matic

Potentially yes, decent project overall

>Zilliqa
IMO the most undervalued project in crypto by far but it's just isn't good investment, it's been undervalued for months now and it doesn't look like it's going to change.

>Fantom

Maybe another bounce, i think it'll take some time before it goes on another run

>Fusion

Stopped following them since 2018, idk.

Holo and Stellar are good options.

Blocks are getting full again on BTC. Last two times it happened, it ended in an alt season.
At the current rate, it will happen in 1-2 months. How is BTC going to prevent it?

kys faggot. enjoy your 2x gains while alt chads are making 1000x gains weekly.

It is so funny how the poor gamblers are all repelled from the truth even when it is impossible to miss. Bitcoin become the rarest commodity on earth after the 2024 halving with an SF ratio nearly double gold. Bitcoin will be at least on par with the mcap of gold that same year, or ~400,000 USD per BTC.

Bitcoin doesnt reach anywhere near it's 20k high without the ICO craze. That is fact. When will Bitcucks finally realize alts are just as essential to this space

Full Bitcoin blocks have no correlation to alt currency price. They do however have a high positive correlation to increases in the price of BTC. BTC doesn’t have to prevent anything, I’m not saying alts will never make fantastic gains. I am saying that 98% of the current alts will not, and most of those will give back those gains + some overtime to BTC and maybe 5 will hold that value. I’ve seen it time and time again, the truth is they are almost entirely garbage.

Must have missed the part where i’m up 6 figures. So go on ahead “Chad” I’m good

Yeah, it actually does. Did the altcoin mania of 2017 boost Bitcoins price, absolutely. Is it essential to the growth of bitcoin? Absolutely not. Bitcoin is competing with gold, silver, and offshore bank accounts. Markets totalling ~40T dollars, when people slowly realize bitcoin is an exponentially better SOV than these things, thats how it gains value. It doesn’t need alts.

Unironically LINK

Delusional piece of dogshit

>Full Bitcoin blocks have no correlation to alt currency price.
provably wrong, see picture
Even a 10 year old can see the correlation. Bitcoin dominance fell hard when the blocks got full.

Attached: to0AxKd.jpg (1126x1002, 209K)

Next round of Bitcoin congestion is coming up and BTC dominance is going to get slaughtered again.

This picture shows it perfectly. The two congestion events.

There is also this picture. Same thing pretty much.

Attached: msw2ckxrjyw21.jpg (1059x952, 98K)

I’ve actually run statistical analysis on many Bitcoin trends. You are using an absurdly small data set to “prove” your point. Like I said the only postiive statistical correlation between full blocks and price is in regards to Bitcoins price.

does Jow Forums even care about eth anymore?

Stop confusing marketcap dominance with price. There are many more variables at play than just price in market cap dominance.

The picture has 3 last years of data. BTC blocks weren't full before, so the previous data is pointless in this regard. There is literally no more data to use, but you are saying I'm not using enough and you have more.
At this point you have run into a corner and are just BSing.

I am talking about dominance. BTC dominance falling another 20% to alts soon is definitely going to impact the price of something though :D
Even if BTC does not fall in price, there will still be an alt season.

Dude, give up. You obvs are just trolling, but badly.

I never was talking about MCap dominance. Re-read my original claim. I am suggesting here that full/increased Bitcoin blocks have no significant statisical correlation to “alt seasons.”

I’m not “trolling” you’ve just misinterpreted my claim.

Fantom. Gonna moon hard.

Matic is May's Fantom, but the gains should be nicer due to overall marketcap rising and being on biggest exchange.

nothing goys crypto is a glitch in the system go back to sleep

Attached: wut.jpg (1156x729, 648K)

I am unironically stacking up on my FTM bags during this dump

Elastos
Ziliqa
Dubaicoin
FOAM

OmiseGO! Who else /OmiseGOD/

poa-network

>ftm
Based answer, looking into Matic and fusion as well

Matic will have a insane pump.

10M market cap
wallet is beautiful (head wallet of coinbase working on this)
coinbase seed investor
binance support him
plasma tech
penny coin

Zilliqa
$1
$9bn marketcap
0.00004 sats

>Do you really think normies will ever find $10K BTC a good idea to buy hold?
yes

>Do you really think normies will ever find $15K gold per pound a good idea to buy hold?