Do you stockpile precious metals? I’ve been buying an ounce or two of silver a paycheck

Do you stockpile precious metals? I’ve been buying an ounce or two of silver a paycheck.

Attached: 7A713F7D-EF33-4CA5-9477-1C8198AEBDF5.jpg (1200x1200, 121K)

Yes
I'm going to sell my gram of palladium since it's done nothing but go down and crab market

Based side hedge. I dont stack as much as I could, but I look at PMs as generational money, it's for my kids when I'm feeding worms. Worst case I can cash it in if calamity strikes, best case if it surges to $50+ an ounce I'll cash in my stack & buy back in after the bubble.
God bless fren & keep fighting the good fight

I buy a few onces if silver here and there and occasionally a quarter ounce or so if gold

Buy high sell low

Attached: pd0365nyb.gif (450x275, 7K)

no I can afford gold so thats what I buy
silver is for poorfags

I can get a full refund on it, and if I did would only be a 6$ loss

Yes stockpile Uranium because it is valuable sir

Maples are my favorite

Attached: 4BDA68D1-3E59-4B47-A7A5-16E8F1CA84DE.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>Full refund for a volatile asset where market value changes daily
Best they'll do is buy back at spot. Dealers have to make money too.
Also it's only a fucking gram, I would keep it for the variety

I hope you like milk. They are beautiful coins though

Can I give u a bar for one pls
I got it from eBay so I'm just going to say it's fake and hope they give me a refund

Where are you located. The shop by me sells these all day

Anyone here invested in precious gems? Thinking about getting certified for fun and dabbling in it

>I got it from eBay so I'm just going to say it's fake and hope they give me a refund
Good luck if you got it from one of the legit dealers (APMEX, JMB, Liberty Coin, BPM, BOLD, etc), they'll likely block you from further eBay purchases from them. If it's from a small private seller you'd probably be okay, but that's scummy if it's not fake.

How are Asahi bars? I use their ball valves everyday and they are industry standard. Are they also a reputable bullion dealer?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

I invest about 80% of my soda machine profits into silver.

Athens Owl
They look and feel (inb4 reeeeee) great
+ they have the lowest premium

I have no idea why no one likes them.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 463K)

and also this one.
The Milka Naps (not sure if they are available in every country) of silver.
The Dragon bars.
Damn they are small and nice to fiddle around with.

get 1-2 of them to play around
too bad they have an higher premium on them.

Attached: file.png (1893x941, 1.62M)

ok sirs, is time for shiny pil. there is vishnu living in under the ground. peter shif is unironically shiny avatar of vishnu. shiny rock is what vishnu need to survive so if u control 51% of all shiny rocks u own the universe. yellow shiny rock is just first step. then there will be all kinds of shiny rock from under ground that give you the power of even greater shine. this is why the evil Indian demon vindajoo wants to steal ur shiny rock because he wants to take all shine of the universe away and make the universe dark without any shine. we must stop evil plan of vindajoo and buy shine rock now and help vishnu defeat evil demon

Attached: 1557313766408.jpg (637x960, 125K)

Kek

2019 Dragon design a shite. 2018 design is the one.

I got a bunch of silver coins with bitcoin design in it. It's cheap enough that I can give it out as a neat gift and basically shill two investments at once.

>chink designs on your PMs
Pottery

Building my stacks as much as I can

I'm considering investing in platinum, but what's the go-to place for investing in metals? Is there any site/shop in Europe that doesn't take a large cut?