> 3 Move price talk to Trading channel
> 4 Get rid of those retarded McDonald hats
> 5 Act like normal people so Gilbert doesnt hate us, and starts talking again
> 6 Profit

Attached: logo.jpg (400x185, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHYp4qK4nE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name a project where the telegram price discussion channel is more active than the main?

Protip: You cant.

No wonder Gilbert thinks the community is unprofessional.

Regroup and rebuild.

Or he could just announce the Q1 bank he has been shilling since last year...

based and redpilled

Yep that would work too, kek. But I dont think he ever promised a bank announcement for Q1? That was hyped up by the telegram pajeets creating expectations that were never going to be met.

Except he did in the BCB video.
Fuck Shillbert.

How would the complete degeneracy of Quamfy Lounge help the main chat and price action? Are you retarded?

The McDonald hats are funny as fuck too.

Protip: You can't ask random anonymous people to "Act like normal people" and think they will care.

> shill ICO coin to normie
> normie bought in
> shill some more
> price pump, normie jizz in pants

Remind me again how is this a institutional blockchain solution? Who's using the coin except Quamfy retards?

Despite Shillbert has been shilling everywhere, going to conference & sponsoring events, no one company is even trying on Quant.

Except he did in the BCB video.

Was it this video or another?:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHYp4qK4nE

I need to rewatch it, or maybe you can provide quote on what he said?

>How would the complete degeneracy of Quamfy Lounge help the main chat and price action? Are you retarded?

Because peoples behaviours change according to the environment and situation they are in. The lounge has no rules and people are free to act like retards, so its expected, and almost encouraged, that people act like degenerate retards.

It will "help" because it will make the community look less retarded, and slightly more profressional which is what Gilbert wants.

>Protip: You can't ask random anonymous people to "Act like normal people" and think they will care.

Why is there a stark difference between behaviours between the two rooms? Protip: One has rules of engagement, the other doesnt.

People need to let off some steam somewhere.
With recent price action, having all that bullshit with 5k members instead would be absolute cancer. It's better to have it contained there.

Gilbert is completely fucking retarded and is a con artist. Calling a community "unprofessional"? Wtf does he want them to do?

>People need to let off some steam somewhere.

Newcomers to the main are encouraged to the retard room because thats where the majority discussion is. If you dont think thats retarded and a bad look, I dont know what to tell you.

Not my fucking fault admins point people there.

"unprofessional".
That's not really respectful for the people who invested real money in your shitty startup with 3 line of codes.

Anyway congrats to SharkCIA marketing's job on Jow Forums,
QNT would have never made it so far without their work. They are the real pros.

Money is gone, all is left are retards.

Enjoy your bags morons.

Attached: 1520723613353.png (768x1024, 591K)

If Gilbert just held to his fucking promises the chats wouldn't be such shitshows.
I am rekt.

fuck gilbert and the qnt team. They got annoyed at moonboys and are giving a middle finger to the community. They don't give a fuck about the token value.

OP's idea is spot on, I have been in the main chan and asked a very simple, clean question and was immediately redirected to the unofficial chat. Apparently the main one is "not for the discussion of Quant" ... wut srs

Then your question was related to exchanges or the price, which the admins understandably are pretty fucking tired of hearing at this point

Nope, it was about the hyperledger situation, and I was told it can't be discussed in the main chan and in fact had questions deleted in the end. Nothing whatsoever to do with price or exchanges.

They are nazis about p much anything relevant, the only questions allowed are gay as fuck "technical" questions no one really cares about.

What was the question? I must have missed this

Quantards still reassuring eachothers beliefs that they're doing the right thing holding through a 70%+ drawdown without selling, fucking KEK. Meanwhile me and others have already sold close to the peak and are waiting for sub 0.007 to buy back in, enjoy bagholding, retards.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 00.47.08.png (792x102, 21K)

It's dead jim, you've already missed out on this coin's goodness if you weren't around for the early days where Gilbert did weekly AMA's and cared about the project. The hype is dead and all the OG's are gone, tough reality.