BTC rising in price. The reason?

Serious discussion here. What the fuck is behind this? Is this only a dead cat's bounce

Attached: bubu_time.png (945x873, 211K)

yes user DCB to $20k don't worry it'll crash straight to $2k after it just touches $20k

bull market? fomo?

Over a billion dollars worth of fake US dollars known as tether are being used to buy real assets like BTC and ETH

It's the completion of the giant down-barts from Nov and Dec last year.

Attached: bart2.png (135x135, 11K)

IT'S THE INFINITY BULLRUN!

Attached: 1513049497269.jpg (1663x791, 278K)

Couple of reasons I can think of off the top of my head.
>tether fud
>people convert tether to btc
>binance hack
>withdrawal frozen but can still trade

Fidelity launching Btc trading soon, Bakkt coming, people realizing 2018 was a giant beartrap.

How come no one in biz talks about fidelity? This will bring the boomer monies we need

6k was the bottom.
The move below 6k was the shake out.

People won’t believe 50K BTC until they see it- it’s not long now lads. Soon 100K, we may even see six figure Bitcoin this year.
>Fidelity
>Bakkt
>TD Trading desks
>Scarce supply
>FIAT imploding (final boss bubble)
Imagine shorting Bitcoin right now, lmfao.

its basically one group of whales stopping the price from correcting.

Bulltrap trips get niggers

>real assets
>btc and eth
>real assets

Attached: AFEFD23A-D4CE-4859-BC95-2CDAB7A5CD91.jpg (600x656, 71K)

Bottom was in at 3k. If you didn't buy there you missed the bottom forever. We've now taken out all major weekly resistance as well as the 6k mega resistance that was the floor for all of 2018. You're absolutely retarded for betting against this lmao

I know this is before your time, but the parabolic run in '17 was kicked off by the SEC denying the BTC etf which caused a massive collapse at first. If you had the same retarded logic you'd have missed the run from 1k to 20k

it's called an inverse bart user
we're in "disbelief"
>this has to be a sucker's rally!
nope, bulls are in control now

Attached: 1557356534178.jpg (1280x960, 72K)

It's easy. Someone with a lot of money to lose has to unload his bags, so he pumps the price alone until someone with enough money baits.

Why? Because current volume is totally unsustainable.

None of the things you listed matter.

No it’s not. The Marketcap of tether hasn’t changed. Stop spreading this misinformation

Are you actually retarded? There are less than TWO million liquid Bitcoins. You’re telling me adding 500 million traders DOSENT MATTER? You cannot explain your stance without being laughed at. Go ahead please, I’m listening.

You don't understand what's happening and it's embarrassing. What's really happening is a massive short squeeze is starting.

Attached: 1557359695959.png (960x789, 592K)

Pure manipulation. This is the largest bull trap you will ever see.

95% if biz holds shitcoins exclusively

History repeating.

Attached: dot_com_vs_btc.png (1200x672, 152K)

A simple sweep across all exchanges to gather data would make you change your mind easily, but you won't do it.

I insist: none of the things listed there have anything to do with this exit pump.

>hasn't seen funding rates on bitmex shorts
>probably doesn't understand it in the first place
you're not gonna make it lel

Attached: 1557359052578.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Because it's about 90000 undervalued

We are in a good market, but it could also be the rise before another crash.

It's time to sell before it collapses to >$1000. The most important technical indicators, especially the short-term double cross of death, show that BTC is headed for a drop.

Manipulation to create volume so they can dump.

theres not many holders willing to sell and whales have started accumulating heavily.
they will accumulate until btc is at a new ath
enjoy

Crushing soon.

ooo

Attached: 43E24DD4-90C2-4278-9F87-41C9E21E1622.jpg (150x225, 9K)

institutional support coming in the next few months
boomers will buy with their bank brokerage account

99% sure its manipulation.
nobody gives a shit about bitcoin.;

how fucking delusional are you?