ETH is fueled up

green dildo to about $250 this month
cap this

Attached: 250.jpg (1360x934, 582K)

bump

I said I don't want to talk about it.

>measuring in USD when BTC is on a rally

I think BTC is going to drift sideways from 6,200-6,500 until july. Not much upside until then.
ETH has been taking out the hind of resistance BTC is now up against.
fair enough. won't bring it up again.

thanks for the info fren, keep posting.

>measuring in tulips when equities markets are about to correct

didn't realize eth hadn't moved much, thanks for the tip OP

Capped. About to pick up a few, I normally throw it right at LINK but since Binance is chinked I'll hold on for awhile

Attached: 1546023803946.jpg (1687x693, 180K)

Imagine not being balls deep in ETH, LINK and BTC...just imagine

This user get it's. Also, nice trips

>BTC is going to drift sideways until July

Look, no one knows what the price will be tomorrow, but if there's one thing I'm sure of right now- snibbity crab market is kill for the foreseeable future. Expect big moves in BTC, probably upward

btc is in a state of buy high, sell high and buy higher, because it's encountered very little selling interest. 6.2k-6.5k has a lot of bagholders that are going to have their chance to break even.

>rock solid resistance meme
kek, next week youll be saying "oh, 8k has a lot of bag holders, much selling pressure and solid resistance." resistance is futile bro

honestly, I called the dildo from 4-5k in february.
in March, I even called it for April Fool's day exactly. But somehow I still underestimated how much power this run would have.
Definitely impressed.
With that said, ethereum looks more bullish in the medium term, by the same metrics I used to detect bitcoin's last big move.

I want ETH to go down to $140 and then up to $180 every single month for at least a year so I can swing trade it without any anxiety.

I want eth to go to 100k so I don't have to deal with the anxiety of swing trading.

>777
>green id
>bAil

Attached: 1525058263948.jpg (680x472, 32K)

I would be so outrageously rich with ETH at 100k. Will it happen user?

I have no idea.
But if we get sharding, 10k is in the cards.

No