Human life expectancy will pass 100 years thanks to developments in AI, genetics and medicine by 2025 or earlier

>Human life expectancy will pass 100 years thanks to developments in AI, genetics and medicine by 2025 or earlier.

>Gene editing, medical AI applications and food improvements and so on.

>Companies like Amazon, Illumina and Weight Watchers are already in this field and working rampantly.

cnbc.com/2019/05/08/techs-next-big-disruption-could-be-delaying-death.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7009493/Human-life-expectancy-pass-100-years-thanks-tech-developments-worth-600-billion-2025.html

Now before you go on a happy dance keep in mind your going to need to save amass of money for this before it eventually becomes cheap. Not to mention ask yourselves, do you want live that long?

Also
FDA has approved Gene Editing/Gene Therapy as well.
fda.gov/news-events/fda-voices-perspectives-fda-experts/fdas-efforts-advance-development-gene-therapy

And Google in on it.
futurism.com/the-byte/google-use-crispr-cure-heart-disease

People with any alt-coins won't make it

Attached: 1554368126947.gif (200x200, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

singularityweblog.com/the-methuselah-generation-the-science-of-living-forever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jokes on you, you are actually consciousness having a temporary human experience, you will exist forever already. You are stuck in your ego and want to artificially prolong this life on the physical plain. Don't.

did the mechanical elves tell you?

fuckin christ, you're telling me a good portion of boomers are going to continue to live?

Not met them yet

It might happen but a more realistic prediction is that people younger than 50 right now will make it

No he just using common sense...learn to activate and use it desu

technology should find a way to make it last less

suicide pods are thing my man.

t.had a bad trip

>realizing your true nature
>bad
Huh?

Based and Godpilled.
However, we must have the resources and capabilities to outlive and erradicate our enemies, lest this entire world's spiritual progress is reverted and its many souls led to a path of eternal hell by the Kabal and the globohomokartels.

Mr bones off me

Attached: 1502203239524.jpg (666x699, 297K)

The only reason you think you are an eternal consciousness is because you can't comprehend anything else. Of course not, no-one can. We are all just the one subjective we are and thinking outside that makes zero sense.

However we have manifest evidence of our transience every time we go to sleep as well as prior to our existence. Alongside indirect evidence with the seeming existence of other people, meaning you or I just being some universal constant dreaming is unlikely. One day things will just stop for us, the mind we were gone and that's that. The universe will stop for us in every way but it's still there, going on for others.

You sound like a gay atheist.
Daily reminder materialistic and nihilistic civilisation has a 0% survival rate.

Attached: Gloria_Vanderbilt_poses_for_a_portrait_session_with_her_sons_Anderson_Cooper_left_and_Carter_Vanderb (1024x1017, 915K)

that's a lot of words to say nothing

I'm not athiest nor a materialist. I'm agnostic and materialism is an immediately disproven world view.

i hope that we'll hit the 'methuselan point' within around 20-40 years. 20 being super optimistic, 40 being a bit conservative. by 2040, 2050, and 2060 we won't even be able to recognize the world and im a bit optimistic and hoping that the future is very good for humanity on the whole, barring any disasters or any wars or any globalist dictatorships.

singularityweblog.com/the-methuselah-generation-the-science-of-living-forever/

if youre relatively young and can live another few decades we might be hitting a point where every year you live on average, the average life expectancy goes up another year. and if that happens by the time you're 50, 60, or 70 who's to say that after a couple of decades of being kept healthy at an old age that you can't make it to the next jump point where we're adding more years on to peoples lives than they live. if that happens there are people alive today who could live deep into their 100's or beyond.

I want to live forever! Now I have another reason to get rich

What you mean is the longevity escape velocity

Sex, drugs, videogames, music and film are already boring at 25

Why the fuck would I want to live longer?

Lifes only exciting in the context of death, all these eternal life cucks need to go back to r eddit

Nobody is forcing to live forever

>implying it won't be force fed in the water supply to keep us Wageslave for eternity

>agnostic

I guess youre also agnostic if youre gay or not, but even without fucking a dude i know im not a homo.
Its the same with god.
I guess its different with you. Perhaps visit the gay sauna and find out how you really feel if you cant trust your instinct.

>what is ai and automation
Wagies will be replaced soon enough

>replaced

I think you mean culled and the survivors rounded up in walled dystopian megacities.

>life is hell
>lets try and make it even longer

Heh, he believes he's going to survive death. The most desperate cope of all time.
Throughout all of history, religion has been regarded by the masses as true, by the wise as false, and by the politicians ... as useful.

Attached: images (33).jpg (667x460, 31K)

2006: Edgy atheist, gays are oppressed, white civilization is evil, don't want kids

2013: "Enlightened" agnostic, gays are good, white people suck but they did some stuff, 2 kids sounds good

2019: Bible thumping Catholic, gays need to shut the fuck up, white people created everything that makes the world great, want 6 kids

You'll make it eventually user.

>being religious in 2019

Attached: 907C18B6-88C8-44D0-B9B7-160F9199C39A.jpg (500x813, 239K)

>wise humans
a debunked myth. they've never existed and do not exist today.

Learn to read books faggot

kek they want us to wagecuck for 100 years soon

Your consciousness is as abstract as the vidya you're playing lately, you don't fully understand how it works but you should understand that without the hardware none of this would be possible. Be rational and stick to the facts.