Serious Question: Are we really that early?

Im from Switzerland and asked serveral guys here which are in the blockchain business or do crypto youtube about ChainLink and Oracles. No one of this guys knows about ChainLink, they maybe heard it ones but never did research about it. They know a lot about smarcontracts, blockchaintech but never go deep enough to be interested in Link how is this even possible?
Is Chainlink still in stealth mode out of /biz ? Are we really the early ChainLink marines?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (417x667, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-and-digital-assets-foundation-training-tickets-58644907497?aff=ebapi
cubs2019.splashthat.com/
trends.google.com/trends/explore?cat=7&date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oldfag here
yes
this shit is like pre 2013 bitcoin. it's not even a fad until we are on TV and sensational articles about smartcontracts are being written. thats when you sell.

how can this be true but when I ask other anons if I still have time to accumulate they say no

Somebody has to be wrong

because smartcontracts are going mainstream. these fags think it is the shitcoin ICO flavor of the month like PoWH or whatever. we're not aiming for the ponzi nerds buzz, we're going mainstream with this.

*woody

other anons from where ? from /biz ?
when you are around a group that knows everything about a topic you feel like its normal and everyone knows about it and you are already to late. but this group is just like 0.0000001% of the world population.

Yeah, and September 2015 Jow Forums said it was too late to accumulate ETH

Attached: 1532330308570.jpg (751x560, 46K)

thats also what i think. chainlink is not anymore just the "decentralized oracle" service. chainlink is fucking more like "decentralized services" it will be one of the biggest names in crypto and AI next to BTC and ETH.

so a 1'000x from here is likely to happen?

I'm from Switzerland too and at various meetings and conferences I attended, the only people tha knew about chainlink were business people, serious blockchain developers or people from a high social class
Not the average nerd we can find in Jow Forums

I Google smart contracts every day and biz is always in the top results with link threads, otherwise it's mostly boomer articles with no insight and old infos, that have no full picture and forward thinking perspective on what comes next. It's laughable how poor most of those articles are, once you got link pilled. A lot of the news results are often tied to link partners, link is always the common thread. This really is the only place that actively obsesses over the topic and has such a heads up. We're the only seeing it. The number of high iq autistic savant posts you've read here digesting and spoon feeding everything to the hive mind is unparalleled and unironically worth a fortune.

hi swissbro
which meetings/conferences are you going?

Jow Forums averages 10k posts a day. That is posts, not users. I personally post around 30 times a day. I'm sure there are those that post more and less, and pure lurkers but that is still a very small group of people. We are literally all frens and we are the only group on the internet who actively discuss LINK. There are more people on a university campus than there are posters on Jow Forums.

I don't make price predictions like that. All I'm saying is that you would feel pretty stupid for not accumulating at $.70 if we ever hit, say even $5 which is very possible.

Attached: 1529486163997.png (923x713, 26K)

I think I'm gonna go to Asset Rush
I would like to go to there because it's gonna be huuuge, but it's really too expensive for me now
eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-and-digital-assets-foundation-training-tickets-58644907497?aff=ebapi

absolutely this

mhh this event looks more like basic stuff. Day 3 sounds interesting.

No, link is just useless

>We are literally all frens
that's not ture
We hate each other and we do everything to separate the weaker/newer from their hard earned shekels
You can't argue about that

thats also not true. i help a lot of guys here to do the right decisions and not get into scamcoins. but yeah sometimes its fun to push noobs in the wrong direction to get more cheap stinkys.

I disagree.

I've never been to a crypto conference. Do you guys think this would be worth my while?

cubs2019.splashthat.com/

Attached: 1534326589538.jpg (872x935, 167K)

But you are swiss, it doesn't count. Swiss people are nice, it is known, like canadians or aussies

Are you interested in the topics they gonna discuss?
Anyway, the entry fee is super low so if that day you are free go there anyway, always better than jerking off getting high and broswing Jow Forums for sure

>cubs2019.splashthat.com/
dont know. just take a look at the topics at the conference and if youre interested you go. its also just like 120$ if it sucks you leave it and have a nice day in chicago

wow are you me ?

You have to think of what makes up most of the crypto community. Most of these faggots learn TA and actively trade literal shitcoins with no future outside of pnds. Newfags see this on Twitter and YouTube and think this is what crypto is all about and try trading shitcoins themselves. 90% don't care about FA. The extent of their FA is:
>muh TPS
>muh BTC killer
>muh ETH killer

Chainlink is one of the most fundamentally sound projects in the space right now and most don't know about it because most don't actually research what's out there. They'll find out when it's too late, like ETH.

Based Deloitte with the Sergey inspired shirt.

The Better Data in Crypto and Building Blockchains for Enterprises certainly look interesting. Might be able to pick up some breadcrumbs for my Jow Forums bros. Its on a Saturday, I think I'll go. $120 seemed steep to me but I'm not well versed with these sorts of conferences.

just go ! :)

based
i can hear them already: JUST IMAGINE YOU BOUGHT LINK AT 20 CENTS you would be a milionaire by today?!!

>muh next LINK

wow

Blockchain buisnesses are 95% shitire shilling shitprojects/custodians.

Crypto news/youtubers are 99% shillling nigers and tech illiterate
This.

I got big it clients =most people living it/programing dont know or give 0 fucks about blockchain.
Ones that do have no idea about link.

Everything is btc "store of value" meme atm.

And thats good thing.

Shit like eth, link, everything related to sc will be game changer in upcoming years.

Goodspeed.

But if you’re not my fren then who is?

Attached: 95822FC9-10FA-49A3-B8ED-E30C1413C7F8.png (656x755, 38K)

Just tell me one thing: French or schweizerdeutsch?

schwizerdütsch denk and you ?

I'm ashamed to say... Italian part of switzerland... We are the Africa of one of the wealthiest country on earth. Luckily I'm always in the schweizerdeutsch part

Bitcoin is up, I've got .02 of it, and thinking of buying more but Link also has jumped and I'm worried I might be too late to the party. Should I buy more link or bitcoin?

ah yes you truly are the africa of switzerland but i love being in ticino from time to time.
whats you link stack ? maybe we will meet each other at the yachtparty 2022 ?

at the moment i would not buy bitcoin or link. both are pumped atm and will correct soon. just wait a few days/weeks.

Yes the only nice thing here its weather and mountains
My link stack is very small because I started my accomulation during the 8k sats dip. 1k link.
Yachtparty 2022 for sure, but not only from link gains

Sound advice. I just hope I don't miss the mark with this link stuff. I put it off for 3 weeks and the thing went up a quarter in value. I feel like an idiot not buying in when another user told me too.

Just because they ''work'' in blockchain doesn't necessarily mean they know anything, they could've just gotten lucky buying ETH in 2014 and now consider themselves ''crypto entrepeneurs''. The real insiders like vitalik and Lubin definitely know about chainlink.

just buy in when everyone shit the pants when btc drops to under 5k again (in a few days/weeks). dont worry. trust the plan. buy cheap and sell high.

You could buy ETH. user is right that LINK will probably correct a bit but ETH looks ready for a pump imo

I decided to do just that user, I'm going to need ETH for Link anyway.

Im from switzerland too and i shilled it to everyone. Nobody wants it so stop larping here schwuchtle

The Chainlink subreddit only has 7,000 members.
Google Trends shows basically nothing for chainlink finance:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?cat=7&date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=chainlink

Bitcoin is barley a common term among most people and 99% of them have never used it.
So we are talking about a subset, of a subset, of something people have heard of once when it peaked in 2017.

My hope is we eventually get to a link value in the 100's of dollars and i will be cashing out a percentage all the way up.

French or schweizerdeutsch?
Anyway, to who you shilled? to your circle of smokers friend at the park?
i don't think they are interested in revolutionary technology, you should go and try to shill it to people that matters in the space or at conferences.
C'mon, we are living in the crypto nation.
I don't believe you can't find somebody that understand Link

What if someone kidnaps Sergey and offers him burgers for his private keys? Hundred millions stinkies will get market sold.

You don't get it. It's true that not many people know about Chainlink, but those who do are more influential and have more money than thousands of people.

jede schwizer kennt chainlink und hed es täschli voll mit stinkers also hebed euchi schnorre

I am, user

Attached: 188E42DF-AFBF-49BF-B21A-B58CAF9DC3E7.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Smart contracts are still a meme. Probably 5 years from mainstream adoption, if ever

vollpfoste

I met an autistic young man recently at my local gym. He worries me at first because he just came up to me and said “Hi, my name is [redacted]” and I had never met or seen him in my life. He then started talking a lot and I realized he is an autist so I engaged with him. Eventually he told me he is a developer for a top 10 crypto and actually owns/runs the largest wallet for that crypto as well (all true, I looked it up after). He knew about the oracle problem though frankly didn’t seem THAT knowledgeable about it compared to the stuff that was obviously his forte. He did know that it is theoretically unsolvable, which is true. I asked him if he ever heard of ChainLink and explained to him they probably have the best current solution. He had never heard of it. This is a guy operating in the space for longer than most, who I only assume is already very wealthy from crypto, who understands why oracles are needed but past that is in the dark. I just don’t think most of these guys talk about much outside of their own sphere. I mean, he was shilling me on projects related to his own, but thought his crypto was the holy grail of crypto and frankly it isn’t.

thats a great new LINK Story. Thank you

schnäbichätscher

hahaha ja das chani leider nüm toppe
höchstens mit mine 100'000 stinkys.

i hab mini stinkers im chuchichäschtli

>I Google smart contracts every day and biz is always in the top results with link threads
literal bullshit

e rechtige turnoff dass sovil schwiizer uf biz send

haha das isch will viel schwizer en grössere IQ hend als die meiste

Ot ne kjir uddere fretter en lat de grwutte minsn klappn.

English, goat sucker.

Truly mountain kikes.

That's closer to Chaucer's language than your Frenchified bastard language will ever be.

Chaucer was a cuck lol.

Well sure, you can still accumulate at $5, $10.

All true as well.

Jow Forums is surprisingly small. There were only like 600 people in the conference stream yesterday.

I liek ur toys fren, do you have the one with apu holding a link cub ? Thank feen

Attached: 1554150896752.png (657x527, 19K)

Noticed same.

We are quite literally the early adopters. It's honestly fucking crazy if you think about it. Some retarded mongolian basketweaving forum is riding the wave of the future before anyone else. If chainlink pans out, I will never speak ill of Jow Forums again.

We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1557310279002.png (225x225, 10K)

>tfw you bought your stack for 20 cents on average

You‘re still a swissbro => even africa of switzerland is still like switzerland compared to africa

Because none of those Faggots you know are in the known. They are not in the 4th Industrial Revolution club, they are just small fish that nobody gives a shit about.
and obviously they don't know a lot about smart contracts of blockchain tech, they probably just spout buzzwords to sound smart but they are just brainlets and wannabes.
everyone worth a shit understands the oracle problem and that without decentralized oracles there cant be end to end reliability.

Attached: 1513656027905.jpg (600x450, 51K)

Oldfag link marine here. Also swissbro, looks like you need some other friends. All my friends have invested in our Lord Sergey

sit down and accumulate
time is running out every single week
You don't have to care about others and their opinions.
WE ARE IN THIS SHIT TOGETHER AND WE GOING TO MAKE IT!
Sit down and accumulate

HOW THE FUCK DO I SWING LINK

you don't

If they can discourage just one person from accumulating, it makes their accululation slightly easier.

>how do I kms

fresh of the press just for you fren

Attached: stinky.png (917x709, 18K)

can we be frens swiss fren ?

little update

Attached: ApuLink.png (922x712, 29K)

Thank u fren absoltely basted

Attached: 1557062220464.png (746x512, 99K)

Attached: 1547131095059.png (702x486, 94K)