Hello ari from buzzfeed here

I’m writing an article and I got a hot tip that bitcoin Sv supporters are anti Semitic and believe that bitcoin has been taken over by a Jewish conspiracy involving blockstream. Can any of you share stories of anti Semitic remarks you have heard the bitcoin Sv community make?

Attached: B594A2F5-60DF-4760-8CA7-E718B42F9CB1.png (1413x794, 250K)

tits or gtfo dumb bitch

Satoshi Nakamoto is Jewish

I’m a man
You cannot prove that as satoshi is an unknown person

I believe all private property should be banned with an exemption for Jews. I think Jews are the superior form of human life and god’s chosen race. Crypto currencies need to be banned because they undermine Jewish control of society. The worst case scenario is white people getting wealthy from crypto currencies. A ban is needed before this gets out of hand. Please include my response in your article we are low on time

That is a very heartfelt thought but it doesn’t really fit my article i am looking to expose the anti Semitism in th bitcoin Sv community

Fake news.

Attached: 1556732907097.png (1136x682, 2.22M)

1.) Fuck off
2.) Crypto is anti-Semitic because we have been paying attention
3.) If you're writing an article about BSV make sure you call Faketoshi an adult-diaper wearing slack arsed faggot

Are you a bitcoin Sv supporter? Why the picture of Craig Wright and the Nazi flag?

Craig aka satoj has a vishnu in his blockchain

Can you expand on #2 please I don’t understand

Bitcoin SV is irrelevant. Craig is an alcoholic idiot. BSV is the flat earth society of crypto. Are you truly Jewish or faking it? If you are truly Jewish you must understand the threat of crypto. Write an article about banning privacy coins, Monero in particular. Use your position for the good of humanity.

Yes, you need to stop them before it's too late.

Attached: 78587221043.jpg (2200x924, 429K)

I will consider this but I’m really looking to expose the conspiracy theorist that are attacking my good friends at blockstream and saying they are a part of some crypto cabal

What is this? Another anti Semitic crypto coin?

Yes, check their logo, it's called Chainlink.

Attached: 1516159521197.png (1000x600, 27K)

With pleasure. Basically, Jews use in-group preference to favour other Jews at the expense of non-Jews. Don't believe me? How about you write an article about how you got your job. Jews then act against the interests of whites. Don't believe me? Just look back through your shit rag at pretty much any article that deals with any racial issues, see if it is generally favourable or unfavourable to whites, and then look at the name on the article. That is a powerful combination. Think about it- a ethnic group using their power to denigrate another ethnic group. If Jews fucked off back to Israel and stopped meddling, we'd have no problem with them. Also Jews are over-represented as molesters and child abusers. We like our children un-raped here, thanks

Yikes is that their official logo? Really scary
You sound deeply troubled and highly anti Semitic, what coins do you like? Do the other investors in these coins feel the same as you do on this issue?

>Which coins do you like
It's not a popularity contest you lunchbox. Right now I have leveraged long positions on BTC, in the market with BNB, XMR, and short EUR/USD
>Do other investors feel the same
I don't know, are other journalists useless Nosebergs? Get in the oven, Schlomo

nice bait, but we all know buzzfeed can't afford staff anymore

Attached: 1554590577292.png (427x576, 310K)

You sound deeply troubled. Perhaps you need to spend some time in a camp?

The irony of this post is this is probably very accurate in terms of buzzfeed’s caliber of research and reporter IQ.

While I don’t appreciate your anti Semitic tones I do appreciate you answering my question so thanks
I’m an unpaid intern :/
I’m not troubled at all and some of my best summers as a child we’re at camp but I’m too old for that now

because hes the second coming of hitler (and the third coming of jesus)

All crypto is antisemitic. You guys should just stay far far away from it

Fahrfromjuden?

kek I knew someone who worked there right as it was blowing up and this is exactly the type of thread he would have unironically made. I know he used to use Jow Forums a lot as both a source and a place to manufacture drama and bullshit

The chainlink guys are bad news, if you really want to investigate anti semitism in crypto, thats where to look. Sergey Nazarov is a well known Nazi apologist, rumor is his blockchain platform is secretly a reporting and tagging system to trace semites.

Attached: A722E1CA-1FEC-4F75-AE50-DE0F95EF5B2D.jpg (680x443, 165K)

>I’m a man
Nice try. "Ari" is a girl's name

gender is a social construct