Did you Find it Odd that the Honkler Originated Here?

The Honk meme started on biz. Check warosu for the "*honk* I have an announcement" threads. The honkler was first posted here. It's not a pol meme, although many believe that it is. It is true that it is derivative of the "Clownworld" meme which has its roots on POL and the MDE sub. It's odd to think that the most influential meme nexus of yesteryear, pol, didn't craft this meme.

Here's why that happened.

Understanding LINK is understanding game theory is understanding natural law. Natural law is chaos magic. Pol initiated many of us, and BIZ graduated those deemed fit. If you can understand what link will do, and why-then you will come to understand the nature of many things.

Understanding game theory is a prerequisite to good investing, administration, and management. These are, essentially, aspects of business and BIZ.

>ClownSight
is the ability to predict clownworld outcomes. We can do this because we understand natural law. Chaos is only chaos if you don't understand the underlying laws of nature. To the uninitiated Clownworld is chaos because they have been trained by the system to not understand causality.
>With ClownSight
Everything that is happening makes sense

Attached: creepy_honkler_rare.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

Attached: 1550029385728.jpg (1008x792, 488K)

It was just an innocent meme that Jow Forums stole and assigned some stupid banal meaning to. Same shit as the NPC meme. Jow Forums is the stealing nigger of Jow Forums and its extremely ironic

The clown meme started on r9k, not biz. Boomer started on fit. Wojack was from fit. Pepe was r9k/pol. Pink wojack is mostly biz.

Yeah, that's right. The only thing biz ever did was fork a meme.

Brapper was born here, and so did pink wojak, nujack, and almost all OC memes from Jow Forums. It is basically all we did last year: lose money and meme our lives off.

Wasn't clown pepe first shown at the Delphi discord? Whenever I've seen "I have an announcement" thread it felt like it was spammed by them.

>id cum season
>totall faggot millenial pc whiner
How does Jow Forums know?

My ID is Big Cumssss sonnnn cause i fucked your mom in the ass and she called me sony boy haha you mad bitch? suck on that chicken tender

>falling for the delphi meme

Look, I’d actually like to discuss the clown meme and clown world subject but can you cut the crap about link? Yea I get it it’s a biz culture a t this point to meme link but fucking hate when potentially good threads are ruined with your stinky obsession. It’s not funny when you push every fucking where.

Attached: 1519017977672.png (946x967, 115K)

biz will be the most important board of the next decade thanks to btc mooning to 10 million

boomer started on biz too. The guy who did the OG drawings is a link marine

Yeah, I remember the first honkler threads. It was an annoying forced meme then, so of course it was stolen and co-opted by the retards on /redditpol/. Nothing surprising there

You’re just repeating something you read somewhere else. I was here when the dude was posting the “I have an announcement everybody” threads that were just a corruption of the “tink tink tink fuck niggers jews jannies” threads.

Attached: 1kEOYHonkHonk.png (334x506, 254K)

You are incorrect. 30 boomer is a fit meme originating from wojack turning 30 and feeling old in the gym. No, the "creator" is not link bagholder. Not everything is about your Russian shitcoin, twerp.

The earliest 30yo boomer in archives is on fit and It spread there first. It is a matter of record, and not up for debate.

T. Meme historian

>boomer started on Jow Forums too

lmao, fuck off dumbass. That started on Jow Forums and it’s not even up for debate

To learn the path of Chaos, one must start like a child. Unlearn all that's been learned. For in Chaos, the true nature of things, unravels.

Build a wall and make pol pay for it
Wrong. OP is correct, honker originated on biz.

no, i scanned the internet a while ago and found multiple references going back 5+ years.

Attached: honk honk.png (413x794, 67K)

I don't see a clown pepe. What did you think? That biz made up the word "honk"?

That's the honk meme that helped synthesize the new one. The honkler is original to biz. It first appeared here as OC for the Honk Honk threads.

based.

Geese are natural clowns.