Tfw sold at $5400

Tfw sold at $5400

Seriously fuck this manipulated market.

Still going up with no volume, against all odds, ta and literally no fundamentals.

Im not even a bobo, but this just doesnt have any sens to me.

Attached: 1E3C165D-8463-47DE-BA82-6983F138DA4C.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWY5fU6xwhk
warosu.org/biz/thread/S13564355
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you just realize now you were gambling?

I was in your same position buy resold and FOMO'd back in multiple times I don't even give a fuck anymore just gonna sit back and ride out whatever this shit is.

I'm not ready to be rich yet, I'm unironically nervous about having all this money.

>no volume
I fucking love this meme.

>Fundamentals
>Technical analysis
>Not realizing none of that matters.

Fucking kek. Get wrecked bobo.

All you had to do was literally hold. That's it. Do you hate money?

Attached: 1519959590777.jpg (750x930, 51K)

>Seriously fuck this manipulated market.
Every loser says this. Take responsibility for your actions.

I bought at 3700 and i did like 40% in 3 months. No gambling. I just dont know what to do anymore with this fucking market.

I didn't do much better. Sold everything at average of 5,700 just as written in my trading plan. Will not buy back in under any circumstance until a major retest plays out.

>disbelief
Yes.

You use TA to do the opposite, TA is done to make fools follow it, the market ALWAYS does the opposite of TA

you do realize that in 3 months of just holding bitcoin you would've netted more then 40% right? and that's not counting the last 4 days of green.

There arnt enough sellers dummy

Volume is near record highs you tard

When is Mt. Gox trustee releasing the rest of the coins again? It was pretty soon, wasn't it?

bro

Fidelity and ETrade are about to support crypto trading, which means MILLIONS of new people will consider buying bitcoin

every year, thousands of zoomers graduate into the job market and start accumulating bitcoin with their first paycheck

the Trump administration is full of pro-crypto people who have declined to do anything to stop bitcoin's ascent

and you're trying to predict the price of bitcoin by drawing lines on a chart?

Attached: 25299992_877864839043046_646158386697187366_o.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

I sold before the dump, and I had the opportunity to rebuy at 5100 but I didnt fucking but it you know.

objectively false

lol what

Attached: dead volume.png (416x127, 5K)

You just buy and hold.

Literally the meme.

BECAUSE YOU WERE GAMBBBBBBBBBBLING. you made a bet on a hunch that it would fall and it didn't. it was only a matter of time before it caught up to you. the fact that you gained only 40% in the last 3 months means you were just riding the bullrun and now you got knocked off.

TA, stopped reading here.
Thanks for playing.

see you the next week you dumb fuck, bitcoin has been overbought since the fucking fake aprils fools, the entire 2017 bullrun was on overbought RSI and against TA

>no volume

Brainlets fall for the "bitcoin is a disruptive technology" meme. It's not. The purpose of bitcoin and crypto is simply to get more USD.

>overbought rsi means it has to crash
you are just another drooling retard who doesn't understand ta and talks shit
low iq moron don't reply to me

because USD is more liquid in the world than BTC, but you have to be fucking braindead stupid to liquidate all your BTC into USD knowing BTC is the best shit since (( they )) decided to make """""untraceable"""" digital store of value with SHA-256 backdoors to confiscate the Great Leakage of Assets to the East that will occur in the Great Great Depression coming soon

>... and against TA

see you next month :^)

Fuck this, Im going to sleep.

Not fomoing yet.

based

Reminder

Attached: z0mg.jpg (1024x683, 258K)

>ta showed btc in an uptrend all throughout 2017
>btc went up
>ta doesn't work
stop talking please, you are embarrassing yourself
do the world a favour and hang off a tree you drooling brainlet

selling at 5700 doesn't have any sense to me, you fucking retard

This. I'm taking profits for sure, but I am not about the sell of significant portion of my stack

I sold some under 4k because it was unsure if it was going up or not then. You can't always tell. But clearer regulation is bullish plus all the people exiting tether

it could take years to get sorted out in court

only a dumb nigger would hold past 5700. Why would you continue to hold when you have +40% returns and BTC is approaching a MAJOR resistance level. Everyone and their grandpa saw BTC dumping at 6k. but guess what faggot it didnt happen, because markets arent always predictable. A smart person with proper risk management would never have held BTC at that point. And that my friends is why Jow Forums is poor because there are too many faggots like

Attached: 1556850711501.jpg (1043x1304, 121K)

>only a dumb nigger would hold past 5700
SEETHING bobo

How the fuck are bull tards so arrogant now? At least the bear cucks continue to provide some TA to backup the claims.

thats a whole lotta cope

>only a dumb nigger would hold past 5700

COPE

you obviously didnt read the rest of my comment, which makes you a dumb nigger, and no i am no bobo i swing trade

i sold at 6500 and want in again fml

ive just dca since dec 2018 low dollar amount into ltc then when it spiked up i bought 1.5 btc, and then sold some of that stack to buy alts. lost the cash and only had 6650 left so i fomod in at 6212 and already made back my losses within a day.

stop being a cuck on the sidelines and buy before you cant do shit anymore.

sorry i'm looking at my gains no time to read bobo shit

so I should no have bought historical support of the 200 WMA ?

that is because bull tards are in fact retards. it does not take any brains to buy something and hold it. this is why they are still down 80% and get excited because they recover a fraction of what they lost in 2018

don't bother with results-oriented retards. there is a reason why they are poor

>I'm not ready to be rich yet, I'm unironically nervous about having all this money.

Only in crypto lol

jesus fuck, these assumptions and cope.

I would rather C O P E for a few days than C O P E my whole life for being a N I G G E R that barely made it through the bear market

Try studying market cycles rather than meme lines and meme candles

Attached: 1557079922787.jpg (1949x2048, 260K)

yeah i am coping so hard because i make money no matter which direction the market goes whilst bulltards only know how to buy and hold and eventually capitulate at the bottom
get fucked

good advice lumia

Attached: 1507522524754.jpg (630x723, 184K)

Did this lil white nigga just stutter?

I sold at 5100. I used to have strong hands in 2017 but now they’re so so weak. I’m not cut out for this anymore :(

i sold at 6400 and bought back in at 6480 no regrets buy back in now 100k eoy

Attached: D9DFEED7-A6F6-40EF-ABF9-03F4C7C87E97.png (886x1158, 668K)

>tfw never lost anything on cryptos
>tfw im up almost double my initial investment
>tfw when too stupid to fall for FUD.
>tfw when too retarded to understand not making it.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x317, 495K)

You go back boomer

Attached: 1556220276650.png (235x215, 6K)

we are going to 10k within weeks, what are you doing?

I dont know how many times I have to tell you people

REMINDER

NEVER SELL

REMINDER

NEVER SELL

Attached: 1555601418581.png (627x866, 387K)

2 brappers 1 cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RWY5fU6xwhk

COPE

i make money no matter which direction the market goes

Clearly not if you missed this rally you fucking idiot newshit

Btc is mooning

remember back in 2017 when BTC was around 7k.. everyone thought it would dump.. didn't stop till we got to $20k.

retail is going to fomo in again at $15k

i just buy btc and honestly intend to never sell. intend (!). if i have too, i rather sell only small slices. i really want to keep it. i said the same when it was crashing down from 20k. there's more and more people
like me who just want to hold and therefore also stabilize the market. btc is really really good and you see it once you do some deeper research.

Won't be able to buy in for a couple of weeks. Hoping I can catch the retrace because I'd much rather buy a whole BTC in this range than a third of one.

>against all odds, TA, and fundamentals
retard.

This. So many weak handed mouthbreathers say this when they arent rich. Their ta would work but it's a manipulated market so they lost.

Relax.

Better to miss 15% up than get buttpluged 40% down.
Oct17 and nov18 plebs will cash out even soon and you will see a dump.

>I'm invested in a scam

>no fundamentals

Ok retard, news have been nothing but bullish since the beginning of the year, blockchains are slowly merging with the legacy web and scalability is finally moving from whitepapers to actual software, in 3-4 years everyone will be accustomed to cryptos and dapps like we are with cloud and web apps.
Shouldn't have drunk the bobo koolaid.

On the back of some of the worst news for a long time - Binance hack and Bitfinex/Tether revelations

Not a Bobo but fuck this is beyond retarded

This...or you can panic like a irrational scared bitch and sell

This.

Remember at the the bear market last year when everyone was saying we were going to 3k where institutions were going to start buying? Well guess what? They bought. They didn't give a fuck and were prepared to hold/add more if it went lower. Dumb money sold to them down there, and less dumb money sold their coins on the way up with the intention of buying more at 38-4200.

Guess what? They never got that chance. Trading and meme lines are IRRELEVANT when Boomer Dan is going to have options of buying crypto on his Fidelity account. Boomer Dan hodls and isn't interested in trading. That's why we're never going to 3k again. The institutions are buying this shit up to the point where you MIGHT have a chance to buy 6k again, but no less. You should have just DCA'd in, like an institution.

Now all the traders are calling foul and manipulation. Bull hockey. You were manipulated, yes, into selling them your coins, if not in the 3000s, then in the 4 or 5000s, where they were buying HEAVILY.

When Binance doesn’t reopen withdrawals le kek

Buy again lTO THE MOON

>no volume
Stop watching the Bitfinex chart you tard.

Just woke up and we are even higher now...

Attached: 0040DE9A-2393-4F49-BEC4-3A831566F4F6.jpg (764x727, 144K)

>literally no fundamentals.
the fundamentals are that tether got a billion bux locked by the gubermint and now bitfinex and binance are insolvent and mid-exit scam

How to miss on 22% gains in a week?
Listening to faggots such as this

On monday we moon hard

where do you see it has no volume retard? It has more volume than a lot candles during the 2017 bull run.

what you dont understand is that btc is not tradable like a traditional asset because of its volatility. You just need to put whatever you're comforting losing and yolo long. If you start trading with 1% stop loss etc you're going to be stopped

this

Attached: 1535737991739.jpg (1282x1178, 269K)

Let me guess, Bitfinex?
You retard.

you are the same retard from the other thread
good fucking God you are fucking stupid
you have no idea how volume works, stop posting you absolute moron

never sell btc

Thanks for the coins.

On this day, user learned technical analysis is nonsense.

I'm who?

This is the shit I'm talking about: warosu.org/biz/thread/S13564355

and this shit is correct you imbecile

trading rule: Even when you and others think you are 100% right you can still be wrong

We quantum now

No, it's not.
Bitfinex has gone to shit over the past months, it's idiotic to compare its volume from a year ago with its volume today.

Damn bobos are salty as fuck

Attached: E5A20B8A-799A-4599-BCF7-18669A3D3C4B.png (600x580, 360K)

it's less significant than you think, but this is not important
is coinbase
pic related is coinbase. look at any exchange that you want and you will see the same pattern, low volume. the fact that finex has even lower volume means nothing

Attached: 9.png (987x657, 75K)

You just dont know how to TA

>look at any exchange that you want and you will see the same pattern, low volume
lmao, fuck no.

Stay seething, bobofag.

Attached: bitmex volume.png (1349x735, 90K)

Tfw he will fomo again in on top and will sell the bottom in a few months giving fuel to the new paradigm LUL

Attached: 1545408397798.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Found the Boomer who sold too early

Attached: 1555173282297.png (640x480, 20K)

>comparing derivatives to spot
>trying this hard to be right when you're not
yeah you're fucking stupid lmao
don't reply to me, do the world a favour and drown