Seriously why cant eth break 200?

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-141540_Gallery.jpg (1071x1303, 380K)

24 hours

because it is 20bn marketcap... can't scale.. it's use case for ico's is gone

get a fucking brain

It’s not Bitcoin

>Vitalik's autism
>infinite supply
>can't scale
>ICO was a 2017 thing, now everybody know they're a scams and ERC20 tokens are worthless

Because this bullrun is a chinkscam.

$2000 EOY. I would bet my life on it

Hope you're right.
t. 180 ETHlet.

Ethereum is unironically bearish. The price of ETHUSD is being killed by the price increase of coins operating on the ERC20 network though. EOS, NEO, and others are going to pull money from eth.

The chart doens't lie. Expect us to shortly go back to $80.

Attached: ETH is bearish.png (1525x821, 89K)

Shit...

because its not worth that much. It could not even run fucking gay crypto kittie pokemon beta test version of an actual blockchain app... in the current state the fair price for eth is 30 cents

the gas market performed as intended during the initial rush. the network literally never slowed down or crashed. newbies letting their gas price autosuggested to 20 by primitive wallets got their tx stuck for a while, that's about it. worth noting at 100 gas price, ethereum transactions were still cheaper than bitcoin
no later than the next weekend, eth devs of all stripes came up with network improvements to drive down the costs and increase thoroughput
three weeks later, costs were back to normal
then for the following year and a half, regular improvements were made
hundreds of dapps have been running on layer 1. layer 2 solutions have matured through 2018, and some popular dapps seamlessly run millions of transactions there
ofc, if you're the average btc bagholding retard who gets your news from coindesk, you don't know that. more importantly, you don't WANT to know that. after king shitcoin has been gimped into a purely speculative tool for market manipulators, you have to cling to the store of value narrative for dear life. ignore all information, refuse to learn, stick to debunked talking points. bitch about the 2016 DAO while the 2018 parity bailout failed. complain about emission rate (that you call inflation, because it's a serious economic term and makes you feel like a serious man talking about serious money - even if any economist could tell you this is not what inflation means), even though by design ethereum emission rate naturally trends towards 0 as we approach infinity, not unlike bitcoin pow stretching decades - save for the fact bitcoin has no plans to deal with decreasing block rewards, except "the price will magically rise forever because deflation". cry about PoS being about the rich, when the minimum level of entry for bitcoin mining is an ASIC farm
bitcoin has swapped fundamental value for spiritual value. gl with that

BTC is about to have full blocks again. The rest of the people, who dont want to pay $20+ for a tx will search for a new vehicle. Is the ETH network ready right now to support all those extra transactions?

Transaction counts will keep rising for all major cryptos. BTC is already on the brink and there is nothing on the horizon to save it. ETH has to hold on until phase 1, which is still 1+ year away.

It acually needs to hold to phase 0 only to onboard everyone in fomo wave.

Rest I agree

$200 is not an important level
just like btc $10k was a meme
just like btc $6k was a meme

stop hanging onto fucking round numbers you retards

Unlimited supply

round numbers are psychological barriers for people. yes, the number doesn't mean anything, but it does have impact on trading/pricing

also, looks like we're going to break $200 soon boys

As far as I know phase 0 only brings staking. No scaling to be had from it. Phase 1 and 2 will bring scaling.

Yes, staking FOMO will be huge however. Can't wait to see the reaction when normies learn about it.

i just gave you gigantic examples where your magic "psychological" bullshit did not work whatsoever, those were major/crucial levels at the time of trading

you have it the other way tho, "psychological levels" only work when the market is breaking previous ATH's (idk about ATL's)

otherwise it's a fucking meme stop falling for it it has never worked, open up a chart and look for it yourself

Yes 0 will onboard noobs, scaling is phase 1 you are right

In current state ETH can handle 1000x users doing just transactions as long as killer dap is not out before phase 1

I have strange feeling most gains will be made during 0 anyway no tech can live up to initial hype

Godspeed user

Just play the wedge technically and you will be fine.

I hate this. When we hit near rock bottom it was very obvious what moves we should make (BUY). But now that we're no longer at the absolute bottom, things start to get dubious and it's more akin to gambling whether you buy or sell.

Attached: 1555213561038.jpg (640x632, 55K)

ETH has no use case worth 20 billion market cap

Attached: 1506195962226.png (600x800, 187K)

Because all the ICOs will dump their eth at 200, a lot of projects were hanging by a thread.

Thinking of going long on ETH. Worth it or not?

70 or 80% btc/ rest in eth and you'll be golden

No i meant bitmex longing, probably 10x. Im mostly in btc.

This is beyond hilarious
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cope

>breaking 6k did not matter
>literally happened a few days ago and look at it go
Unironically that is when this crazy pump started