VIDT THREAD

I'd like to hear some thoughts and opinions on this IDEX gem currently rocking a head and shoulders along with being primed to blow with heavy buys at 40-50k VIT.

Anyone else in? The retard who market dumped 34 ETH actually visits Jow Forums and is a self proclaimed autist who has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

Attached: VIDT-headandshoulders.png (862x557, 36K)

As an aside, I don't think this will get the momentum it deserves until altseason cracks open after big daddy BTC takes a break from the 10% crack pipe it's been pulling for the past few days.

I wouldn't be buying anything on idex right now or for the near future

yeah idex season has been long enough, go into the top 50 at least for a few months

I think this is a sole exception. I usually swing trade idex shitcoins, but I'm holding this one and so far it's been doing well overall. Should be an easy 5x.

Time frame on that 5x? Do you agree with the head and shoulders? I have always found there is a brake on heavy volume right before take off and the chart looks primed for a pump.

Recommendations on coins to look into on the larger exchanges? I won't be touching them until I take profits from VIDT but it's always good to hear insight.

BUMP

head and shoulders is bearish you fucking retard

oof man, sorry about that. hope those bags aren't too heavy. 2nd part coming up

Attached: VIDT.png (1686x677, 107K)

goddamn it man, felt good unloading those. /biz really never learns. this wasn't even a big trade, i made more than 10 btc profit in the last 2 months alone

Attached: vidt2.png (1680x671, 107K)

oh fuck. maybe it's not, then?

The token IS NOT NEEDED you dumb retards LMAO

For your sake that was a good move, fren. Think this has anymore momentum? What inclined you to sell your full stack?

HnS is a reversal pattern, like a triple top kind of. same thing goes for an inverted HnS is like a triple bottom. but with alt season coming up soon, who knows? TA apart from triangles isnt all that useful on small cap shitcoins

Unironically this. But brainlets gonna brainlet.

I'm being a rusty retard, then, my bad. If anything, what the chart says is that multiple times this resistance has been met and even after a bloody dip it's recovered in less than 24 hours. Large ETH buys at far higher than where we are now convince me that there is juice left to squeeze. Hell, I would argue that a triangle is forming with where the current highs and lows have lined up.

i just saw it was newly listed on idex with a super small mcap of like 300k so i bought a bunch. then i dca'd out of it during the pump like i always do. selling the whole stack was a sure thing ecause it's an erc-20 funding token and those are pure cash grabs 98% of the time. you could get lucky and it performs like holochain but i'm not going to ga mble on that. had 100 million HOT a year ago and sold it all after a x2 and completely missed the insane pump but fuck it if you get sad about missing out you're a cuck
>Think this has anymore momentum
i have no idea what this token is about or what it does, but like i said, not looking good or idex erc-20 cash grabs in the long run

Attached: hot.png (1200x304, 28K)

Any sage insight on the next big buy, big guy?

alright i'll let you in on something i've not even finished buying into yet. because looks like you've just been an unlucky fren. look up FX on cmc, that'll have a glorious pump soon, can't tell you how soon though

Attached: 1523975659673.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Head and shoulders signals a bear pattern friend. I'm going long on VIDT tho
>tiny marketcap
>real customers
>simple, applicable usecase
it's also my indicator for whether crypto really is just speculative gambling. By all intents and measures, VIDT should be valued higher than the multitude of shitcoins out there that have zero customers and usecases only applicable to improving crypto transactions. if VIDT fails, crypto itself is all just complete bullshit

I realize I fucked up that indicator, but I feel there is strong support at the 39k-40k VIT line and large buys above it tell me strong hands are still playing this game.

When did you buy and how big are your bags, friend?

Bought in at $0.04. Only threw $1k at it as it's an IDEX high-risk moonshot but I think it has better fundamentals than 99% of crypto

This is a legit project with a tiny marketcap. It can easily do a 10X next idex season.

Idex season is a thing these days?

Why would idex season rehash ´old´ crap which didnt make it?

Ftm, lto days are over. Vid-t as well, it just didnt pump hard.

Only new junk to lure em in