I had 2BTC shorted 6k. Now have 0.5BTC

AMA

Attached: Underwater bear.jpg (660x371, 56K)

What did you learn?

You'll make it back Monday user, do a massive short with us.

This pump was fraudulent, so the only mistake you made this market was rational and driven by natural market forces.

it is not.

Attached: Mil_Mi-14_of_Polish_Navy_(reg._1011),_static_display,_Radom_AirShow_2005,_Poland.jpg (1199x681, 159K)

how many btc on cold storage? since you used 2 for the trade, i assume 21? or does anyone here use more than 10% for trading?

how sad are you

>how many btc on cold storage? since you used 2 for the trade, i assume 21?

Hahaha...you serious? You think he was holding 21?

market has been pumping since january mong

I learned not to listen to FUD. I shorted 6k after the Binance FUD and the Bitfinex NYAG. Big mistake. Held and held waiting for retracement and it never came.

I don't dare short anymore ever. If anything I am waiting for a pullback and then a long.
I'm also considering holding until June and selling for fiat and forgetting about BTC as a whole.

I had 2BTC only. Closed at a 1.4BTC loss. Kept 0.6 not 0.5* apologies.

I'm not absolutely super sad. Part of trading. But it does super sting to lose 1.4BTC on what I believe is a "fraudalent" upswing - this is not natural.

Attached: Homeless Just.jpg (1126x1091, 743K)

Long your last 0.5 BTC and you'll have 0.

>lost several times that amount trying to establish a long in march
>now have 0 BTC
>the green dildos play out exactly as anticipated, a couple of weeks later
i feel your pain, user

How's it feel?

Because I can tell you, being on the long side, it feels fucking fantastic watching you faggots get wiped out. Go try and short the top with your remaining 0.5 so you can lose that too

>this is not natural

you haven't learned shit, faggot

Get rekt bear faggot. I have absolutely no sympathy for bears. Hope you all end up completely destitute, begging for change on the sidewalks and getting spit on by passerbys.

>this is not natural.
Fucking idiot

You faggots are so rude.
Karma will get you.

Attached: Visible disgust.jpg (1000x1002, 170K)

Please learn what a stop loss is

What's it like having an IQ below 130?

You're lying to yourself if you say you've learned anything and then go and say this isn't natural. Fix that mistake or you'll just keep fucking up.

It was clear to anyone looking at this objectively and not from the lens of having been raped for the last 12mo that we'd bottomed

Just like last time, we bottomed on oversold weekly RSI

Attached: objectively bottomed.jpg (1615x921, 107K)

Pretty sure I'll be alright with my 25 BTC in cold storage that I won't lose by shorting like a retard.

stop losses are retarted in crypto but so is having more then 40% liquidation price

Note that the 200wma had historically been support in 2015 and the 20wma had acted as support all the way up the bull-run and resistance all the way down. We grinded up to it and actually broke it on a tiny doji, then retraced and tested it again on the next weekly before bouncing off it - a hugely bullish sign, which was followed by the huge breakout of coiled momentum

at this point you had one hope that we'd retest the 200wma

Attached: only hope for bears.jpg (1702x927, 118K)

We've already replicated the 2014-15 bear market in terms of drawdown from peak as well as length of time, anyone who was calling for sub 3k was retarded and didn't understand historical context

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1833x844, 105K)

>karma
lol

Fucking based and redpilled

thanks for selling me your coins at the bottom, though

Attached: bought the dip.png (1150x1538, 141K)

appreciate your sharing this knowledge
what are you holding faggot?
besides link ofc

>stop losses are retarded
LOL
the shit Jow Forums says sometimes

11.3 btc and a 2btc bag of shitcoins that keeps shrinking, of which are mainly ETH/XMR/ZEC that I thought i was buying at the "bottom"

at least i sized my btc position relative to alts smart

im not a bearfag but you are retarded to think that this is the same

>I believe is a "fraudalent" upswing - this is not natural.
I believe you are a faggot
No emotions and no fear when you are trading

>He didn't trust the based chink of safu fundus

Attached: Don't skip leg day! | Healthy Living | Pinterest.png (612x612, 463K)

We literally tested 2014-2015 bottom three (THREE) times. That's legit start of the bull-run.

Not like in 2019.

History never fully replicates, but it definitely rhymes. It's VERY HARD for you to make a case of ever re-testing 3k at this rate. Your best chance is that we pull back at some point to the 20 week MA like we did multiple times on the way up from 2015-17. Problem is by the time we get back there it'll probably be at least in the 5k range

>shorting a deflationary asset after first major trend reversal signs
die in a ditch you 50IQ monkey

>everything I don’t like is fraudulent

Karma is a spiritual thing the word you looking for is irony

The market has a basic cycle. That doesn't mean it does the exact same thing every cycle. Otherwise literally everyone would know exactly when to buy and sell and we would all be rich. But that's mathematically impossible because trading is a zero sum game - for every winner there is an equivalent loser. People like OP have to exist for the market to function.