Average US yearly income is around 40.000$

>average US yearly income is around 40.000$
>all these tariffs on chinese goods will cost burger consumers 800$ extra in 2020

I hope Trump wins in 2020, he is God's gift to every USA hater on the planet, destroying you faster than anyone could ever imagine.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-12-01-46-1.png (1046x577, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/library/publications/2018/demo/p60-263.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/05/10/us-china-trade-war-how-affect-shoppers-and-can-tariffs-work/1164965001/
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-in-us-jump-to-749-million-more-proof-of-ultra--strong-labor-market-2019-05-07
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all these tariffs on chinese goods will cost burger consumers 800$ extra in 2020
Very believable.

more like Gods gift to israel

>average US yearly income is around 40.000$
>averaging in 15% of the population that's black and 25% that's hispanic

The impact's way smaller for real Americans.

Average salary is about $60,000. At least here in New England.

Kill, mary, fuck.

delet

Attached: 1556196628997.png (771x723, 680K)

Not a trump guy but $800 in a year isn't really much money desu. Unless you're a janitor

>tariffs on garbage people can easily live without will cost them an additional EIGHT HUNDRED($800!!!) a year should they choose not to forego purchasing their useless chink shit
Oh no, that's just terrible.

Attached: 1551720445774.jpg (427x427, 21K)

>>average US yearly income is around 40.000$

user, you do know that US Median Income, according to the most recent Census Bearau numbers, sits at $61,372 per year, right?

census.gov/library/publications/2018/demo/p60-263.html

Good thing I dont buy chink shit

muh dolan blompf campaign promises
>build a wall
>travel ban on muslims
>reform immigration laws
>cut military aid to israel
>audit the fed
>lock up hillary
>drain the swamp
>maga

reality
>gives golan heights to israel
>highest number of illegal immigrants in history of the US
>preparing for war in iran/venezual/who even keeps track anymore
>record national debt and deficit spending
>moves US embassy to jerusalem
>entire cabinet made up of neocon warmongers and former GM bankers
>ban on bump stocks
>does nothing while social media censors his entire voting base
>MIGA

Attached: Trump-Netanyahu-billboard-02032019-resize-2160x1198[1].jpg (2160x1198, 281K)

. Not ,
How the fuck do you even do decimals. What a stupid system you third worlders have.

>does nothing while social media censors his entire voting base
Wrong. He met with Jack Dorsey once and issued a SCATHING tweet that DESTROYED libs where he said he was monitoring the situation.

I agree, 3rd is the best.
What can you get for 800$ in the US? Is it enough to pay rent? How much is the average monthly food expediture?

Attached: 42002438_342677419835663_7648376512611297184_n.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

trips

who do i vote for then?
there's no options right?

gotta look out for ourselves i guess

I pay $400 in rent so yeah I guess it'd be two months rent but I make $80k so it's not a material amount of money

I may be mistaken but it unfortunately doesn't change the fact that the US purchasing power is on the constant decline.

Attached: 800px-Middle_class_shrinkage.png (800x301, 89K)

> HAHAHAHA CHINA IS FUCKING WINNING
> So what if their growth rate has slowed dramatically
> Them still being at the table trying to get a deal done doesn't mean anything!!
> The tariffs are going to destroy US exports!!!
Lol China is getting shat on, we can weather the extremely weak storm.
> Total US exports up .3% since tarriffs initiated
It's almost like democrats don't know anything about economics

BASED TRUMP!

Attached: c58a72d7bb89c340293d782585758f58_24da0f778f40de98d080f45e1b57b8-thumbs-up-clipart-free_1307-1600.png (1307x1600, 226K)

Jesus
Either you live in bum fuck USA or you got a homie hook up

Rhode Island with a roommate, so I guess it depends what you consider bumfuck

That's household income, from your own link
> The 2017 real median earnings of all male workers increased 3.0 percent from 2016 to $44,408,
Feels good making 25% above that in a midwest state with no degree.

>The new 25% tariff, combined with earlier duties imposed on $50 billion in Chinese shipments and on steel and aluminum, would cut U.S. employment by 934,000 and cost the average family of four $767 a year, according to a study by the Trade Partnership. So far, the existing 10% tariff and the other duties have caused barely a ripple for the U.S. economy, trimming growth by an estimated tenth of a percentage point in 2019 if they stayed in place, according to Oxford Economics. But the boost in the tariffs to 25% would triple the impact to three-tenths of a percentage point if sustained, crimping an economy that was forecast to go about 2.2% this year.
>If Trump slapped a 25% tariff on the remaining $325 billion in goods the U.S. imports from China, it would cost the U.S. 2.1 million jobs and the average family of four more than $2,000 a year, according to the Trade Partnership analysis.

2 million job loss. Just..

eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/05/10/us-china-trade-war-how-affect-shoppers-and-can-tariffs-work/1164965001/

Attached: 55d7302495419e009fca9a411e34b184.jpg (1080x1299, 99K)

You're probably one of the faggots that wants to tax our own businesses for as much or likely far more. Shut the fuck up retard

Attached: 8A6327E6-05E6-44C4-B576-2AEC0AC8F9AE.gif (750x772, 35K)

Damn, lotta people moving into the (inflation-adjusted) upper-middle/upper class.

>The number of U.S. job openings rebounded to a near-record 7.49 million in March, showing that companies are still ready and willing to hire even though the economy is not growing as rapidly as it was a year earlier.

marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-in-us-jump-to-749-million-more-proof-of-ultra--strong-labor-market-2019-05-07

Comfy user here, doing nothing while gaining money just using my phone, Pi network is the future.

Join now before its too late.

Download the pi network app, You need a referral code to join so here
Code : minepi.com/gone

Attached: unknown-8.png (496x337, 240K)

Oh no, I will never experience the joy that is the plastic american "cheese" flooding my little local stores, undercutting all local brands.

Back to your assigned shitting street, pajeet.

That is household income and average, which means skewed to the right

>GDP as a percentage of imports/exports is 15%
>Half of which is Canada/Mexico

China could explode right now and we could recover from it.

DELETE THIS NOW

Attached: ANGRY PEPE.jpg (665x662, 184K)

I love people that were either children or have forgotten about Obama's first campaign, but let's run through a conparison of campaign promises versus reality
> Ending the wars
> Ending the wars
> No more wars in the middle east
> Closing gitmo
> Most transparent administration in history
> Hope and change!
> Uniting all Americans and caring for the little guy
> I'm gonna go after wall street and the banks, they've gotten away with this for the last time!
> Wall street is SO evil!
> Strong commitments to our allies
> Did I mention I'm going to end the wars?
> I'm a constitutional scholar who will uphold the rule of law!
Now, let's look at what we actually got as a result
> Renewed Bush-era tax cuts on wealthy
> Invaded 3 additional countries in 2 years
> Didn't even attempt to close gitmo when he had the house and Senate
> Renewed and expanded the patriot act
> Defended the mass surveillance of American citizens by the NSA
> 'Americans need to choose, safety or privacy' after he already took our privacy, because that's transparent, and definitely a choice we made
> Extrajudicially killed an American citizen in Pakistan via drone strike
> Worst record at the supreme court of any president, ever, muh constitutional scholar!
> Legally required every man woman and child to be a customer of private for-profit companies for a product, and then somehow claim you gave everyone health-care, because healthcare, health insurance, sameshit amirite?
> Enflamed racial tensions by jumping into every race bait story hitting the news, often way too early, ending with egg on his face again and again
> Lifted the fucking ban on governmemt propaganda being pushed on American citizens
> Literally legalized fucking government propoganda
> Those evil bankers? Well..they're really just too big to fail, so I'm going to give them tax payer money...and cabinet positions
I didn't even get to cash for clunkers, and oh oh so much more

BUSINESS AND FINANCE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

more please

youre right. the difference is that nobody in their right midn actually believed obama. people did believe trump though he seemed like the real deal.

Gladly! We'll start with cash for clunkers
> Those cheap used cars young adults use as their first car? They get 2mpg less than average, get rid of them. Drove the average price of a used late 90s toyota from a few hundred dollars, to thousands.
> Gave tax payer money to companies he decided were going to succeed..Solyndra alone 'lost' billions with their board walking away hundreds of millions richer
> Remember that commitment to our allies? Well, he got caught fucking wiretapping them instead.
> Supported Muslim Brotherhood
> Supported Arab Spring which just set the middle east ablaze
> Dropped more than 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone
> The whole fast and furious debacle, literally blood on his hands
> Enabled Loretta Lynch to attempt to intimidate Comey into not talking about Clinton 'matter'
> Enabled Loretta Lynch to meet with Bill Clinton, the spouse of someone she was supposed to be investigating, at a runway, in the middle of the fucking desert
> Not a peep.
> Trivalized Benghazi incident, more Americans dead on his watch
I'd have to actually use Google I think that's about it off the top of my head
Oh, then after years of calling wall street evil, attempted to use their success as evidence he was doing a great job. That's about it I think.

And in 2020 no one will believe anyone no matter what they say. Especially since it will be Kamala Harris or Biden vs Trump.

YOU
DIDNT
BUILD
THAT

CLING
TO
YOUR
GUNS
AND
RELIGION

idk man the libtards believe whatever the party line feeds them. the conservacucks seem divided between mouth-breathing magapedes who still believe in "muh 4D" chess and the smarter ones completely blackpilled on trump. personally Im done with politics. I spent countless hours reading, listening to podcasts, defending trump against libtards. only to be left with my dick in my hand and admitting the guy was full of shit from the beginning. wake me up when another hitler arrives on the scene.

Well I was trying to leave out stupid ass shit he said and instead focus on all the actual fucked up shit he did, but yeah those were good too.

RENT FREE

Pretty much this, if it isn't economically related, I don't give 2 fucks about the situation, and especially now that government created propoganda is legally being spread to the populace, you're more retarded than ever to trust any news source, who ALL have been working with our intelligence services since the peacock started in the 30s-40's.

>especially now that government created propoganda is legally being spread to the populac
can you elaborate? what exactly changed under obama?

On my way to work so can't do so on my own words, but this article touches most of it the basis
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

checked. thx and enjoy wagecucking
>inb4 ragie wagie

Your pic shows that we're getting richer.

Oh no rage at all, I have a great job where I sit at a desk and watch 30 brown people actually wage. Personally, I'll always work. I'm a capitalist, and one who likes being productive and actually having a role in global commerce. And by that I mean sipping espresso and shit posting in my office all night. Best of luck to your shitcoin, we're all gonna make it.

lmao more power to you user

Your chart shows more middle class people going into the upper class while lower class is actually shrinking.

Trips
Dubs, a green ID, and a beat the fuck out OP. I think that's /thread.

>IF WE IMPORT LOW SKILL MAIDS AND FARM HANDS TO DO THE WORK AMERICANS WON'T DO THE ECONOMY WILL BOOM
Dem economics in a nut shell

>chart shows number of poor people getting lower and number of rich people getting higher
>not a single source given so it's not reliable anyway

Attached: jizz.png (600x600, 506K)

>call out Trump
>B-BUT OBAMA

It’s all so tiresome

THis sucks only because I tried to play Pier One Imports under a dollar and now its gonna drop to .50