Incredibly old oldfag here

been trading markets for 16 years now. got into btc in late 2013. i see a lot of people making the same mistake with TA here, and that is they do not understand that in an unregulated and illiquid market like this (ESPECIALLY during times of low volume like right now), indicators and triangles dont matter that much because real people arent really buying or selling that much. the only thing that is REALLY moving the price right now is the bitfinex market makers liquidating the margin positions that people have open on their exchange. they will keep pumping the price until they have harvested all of the shorts they can, and then they will dump it once the longs build up. it doesnt take much to move an illiquid market like this. thats it. there is nothing more to it, really.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1176x631, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openmarketcap.com/cryptocurrency/btc-usd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the volume is bigger then the 2017 bullrun

no, its not dumbass. the total crypto cap volume you are referring to is due to wash trading and fake volume

yeah im sure bitcoin will go back to 1900 lmao

All that writing and you still haven't suggested what to do if what you say is actually true.

actually volume is much, much lower on real exchanges like coinbase and binance

openmarketcap.com/cryptocurrency/btc-usd

Yes you are absolutely correct bitcoin is going back to $1.

are you guys lying?

i didnt think i had to spell it out for you retard, but here you go:

counter-trade the open margin positions until REAL volume comes back into the market, at which point you buy in big for the bull run

This. Based as fuck. Will be selling most of my alt positions if they run.

cringe

You can see the volume on the chart in the OP you drooling moron.

shit.

we all pack our bags and go home.

seriously. wat do OP??

Attached: well-do-i.png (674x507, 755K)

So how high does this rally go then?

OP is cool guy. ty just bought 100k

FUCK, THANKS BASED BRO JUST SOLD MY 100k

>trading for 16 years
>thinks we are ever going to touch $1900 ever again
BOOMER
O
O
M
E
R

COPE
O
P
E

Stopped reading at "low volume"....

Attached: 1521973978023.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

it depends on how high the market makers need to push the price to liquidate enough shorts and get sentiment to flip to long. once there are more longs open than shorts, its time to get out

bitfinex isnt exactly the most reputable folk out there they have access to all of their users open positions and liquidation prices. what do you think they do with that info? nothing?

that was a rhetorical question by the way. they use the info to counter-trade their customers.

same goes for bitmex, they have 20% btc volume and their own trading team.

cope

right but bitmex is futures contracts and bitfinex has actual btc margin trading

bitfinex and bitmex long been swapping position info i got told tht by a guy who works in london and knows some bitmex dudes. the FLP report or something.

kys tripfag

If youve been around you would know they will keep pumping it until organic volume pours in to run us up further then dump.

Well OP, you are either correct or there’s plenty of retards buying btc for 7k a pop...knowing crypto, can’t say for sure which one of the two is correct.

god I hope youre right and it goes back to 2k.
thats my average buy in and I wanna load up more. also would love to see alts get rekt lmao

Agreed volume is insane right now. Op is a fag

Shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: EED827E6-DACF-4F2E-B058-A5CF5E15DAB2.jpg (600x322, 50K)

also whats your opinion on BSV?

>look mummy, I drew arbitrary lines on a chart
When did you realise you've wasted 16 years?

in what fucking world are you living in? are looking at the fake usdt wash trading volume of shitcoin pairs on coinbene? i feel like im on reddit

your money is as good as gone.

im rich

>to run us up further

Too bad, wrong month, wrong year.

right, this wouldnt surprise me one bit. crypto market makers must be in incredibly small world...

>volume is insane right now
When will this brainlet narrative of volume not being low end?

Attached: 8.png (989x644, 78K)

Either one of you - post source for volume claims.

I trade on normie-base
volume is ridiculous
i hope op is right
anyway i dont care
i just dca

What the fuck is blx?

src of image?

Bitcoin Liquid Index. Index of the major exchanges with real volume. I have no idea where this retarded notion of this rally having high volume came from. I swear, brainlet narratives spread like wildfire on this board.

>your money is as good as gone.
yeah maybe. its more a suicide bag/hedge. but are you not worried that bitcon has been compromised and is unscaleable? that LN completely destroys the entire premise of BTC (if it ever actually comes into existence?). fundamentally to me BTC makes no sense anymore. Im still betting on it but I dont like it one bit.

brave new coin liquid bitcoin

Attached: 2c574d4396dabc6dd042a65b3d3d51f41409d45fc7fc4e8886e0fd69d960b19a.jpg (3264x2448, 553K)

Go back to playing with stocks and bonds you boomer faggot

checked 7's for chainlink

Private collection?

Comfy user here, doing nothing while gaining money just using my phone, Pi network is the future.

Join now before its too late.

Download the pi network app, You need a referral code to join so here
Code : minepi.com/gone

Attached: Pi_Pie_Net.png (457x462, 290K)

Attached: 42bc3299cd5786a7bd4a8ca4e69a0bffe2714a34a2bcf96dae46ef9c9e0de3e6.jpg (529x618, 68K)

honestly lightning network and other btc fundamentals mean nothing to me because the only people that do actually care about that shit are miners, nerds and long term holders which dont really move the price

and bsv is a de-listed shitcoin who's spokesperson is a pathetic betacuck bluepill fraud. whats the draw here? i just dont understand. i think you got memed by biz pajeets.

kys you fucking faggot

> low volume

You have a boomer faggot on trading view, who have all been making sub $3K predictions, telling even dumber faggots the volume is low on the Bitfinex chart. Bit fucking finex where they have been moving BTC from cold wallets because everyone with sense is moving their BTC the hell out of of an exchange that is going down. Made up of fake volume or not, the total fake + real volume comparison is double what it was in December 2017 in a fucking weekend moron. If you want more proof of volume and retail investor interest, look at GBTC volume. GBTC volume was around ~1 Million from September to December and now it's been consistently 7-8 Million in May.

Attached: bully.jpg (578x584, 119K)

Spend 5 minutes clicking around Coingmarketcap.com, majority is fake volume from shady foreign exchanges.

What that means for the current bullrun, I dont fuckin know.

why do I keep seeing this trannyface posted?

yep.
the fuck out of here boomer faggot.
concern shilling fag cunt.

More?

cuz i keep posting her
shes not
and having a bit of a man face or tranny face is hot imo, not too much - just a bit

Attached: dcf0d2e112a838e9a56948c28fbd822f2b81354640bf3c1fac091175e89d7824.jpg (2448x3264, 1.94M)

so where do you think price increase would come from if not fundamentals? BTC is absolutely useless at this point. youre betting on just ever-increasing hype and FOMO? I just dont see why the value would keep going up when nobody actually uses it.
as for BSV, CSW might be a bluepill bitch but the product is scaleable and could actually be used, unlike BTC.

>memecharts don't matter
>proceeds to shill his memechart
YIKES

Supposedly whale algos supported btc all the way up but went AWOL yesterday. No more artificial support

Based capped untested, and saved.

BUT

Attached: based.png (2031x676, 71K)

Keep sucking cock, brainlet.

jfc, these people learned NOTHING from December 2017.

I really thought the collective wisdom of Jow Forums would evolve after undergoing the collapse, but nope.

Yeah guys, you're right! It's just going to keep going up in a straight line. Bobos BTFO!!!

heres the coinbase volume dumbass. it would take anyone about 30 seconds to find out for themselves that you are completely full of shit. openmarketcap.com shows real volume.

it wont ever be "used" like you think. digital gold and reserve currency between other shitcoins + ever increasing hype is pretty much it yeah

i said indicators dont matter (particularly during times of low volume)

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1174x563, 121K)

COPE harder bobo

Also, can confirm that op is right about bitfinex.

they been the great MM all along

if what you're saying is true, then that's actually very bearish. if that many people are willing to sell for such a low price compared to dec 2017...

i like the chart, think it'll fuck up a lot of people if it plays out like this

nobody cares this much about other people making money right unless theyve missed the boat themselves.

go cope in your MANCAVE you boomer bobo faggot.

Reaching lowest point @ the halvening
>retard confirmed

>it wont ever be "used" like you think. digital gold and reserve currency between other shitcoins + ever increasing hype is pretty much it yeah
but even as reserve currency its useless. the fees went up to like $100 in 2017. whats gonna happen in another bullrun. it will become completely unuseable. I just dont see why all the oldfags are so confident in it.

Bitmex also has perpetual swap

Where can I learn to trade? I can tell by the way your answering question you have a pretty good idea of what your taking about.

when everybody and their mother is expecting a certain event to pump the market it means it wont happen

it was more like $20 i think but its faster now. this just doesnt concern me, let alone would it be a reason to go and buy fucking bsv out of all the things

read some books to get the basics but screen time is more important than anything. you have to actually do it.

Absolutely massive hidden sell wall on finex right now

IGNORE THE BOOMER CONCERN TROLLING SHILL BOBO

Everyone was expecting the last halvening to pump bitcoin and it did. No, the whole BUT IF PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING THIS TO HAPPEN THE OPPOSITE HAS TO HAPPEN is bullshit. So many times in crypto people expected a pump and it happened.

get liquidated OP

$7100 now hahah boomer fag.

COPE while we get rich.

im long retard...

There's only a fixed amount of BTC boomer faggot

god damn you guys are fucking retarded arent you. im long right now, not short. ill be short when its time to go short. the only idiots getting rekt will be you morons that only play the market one way - MUH BOBOS AND MUH BULLS

you do realize price can go up AND down right?

lots of other assets out there have fixed supplies.
btc is not special. welcome to the world of markets

>a man face or tranny face is hot imo
>tripfaggot is a literal faggot
Shocking. Truly.

What the fuck is happening with BTC jesus

imagine caring this much about other people making money.

imagine getting this emotionally invested and angry at others making money.

cope harder faggot.

Some whale just shorted around $10M on finex. Very interesting. He is the reason why finex is $200 behind.

ITS VENGEANCE

Attached: yugi-pharaoh.jpg (500x750, 216K)

Read the white paper you jew

Fuck. I gotta lost a lot of money then. So be it.
Did you read binance post? They hinted at some sort of alliance with other exchanges. I’m assuming bfx cause of tether

then why are non-wash trade exchanges such as coinbase are consistently increasing in volume?

OP I just want to say thank you for this thread. It's the same conclusion I came to when spending the whole day on tradingview, twitter, private groups and such trying to understand the fundamentals behind past few weeks' pump.
I wanted to confirm for myself that it's indeed still fine to hold now or even long up until the point when shorts dissipate. Ignore the braindead folk who have no clue what you're even trying to explain to them, at the very least you help a few rational anons out.

Coin base is the only way burgers can get btc. It’s a funnel

Ok grandpa
Thats nice dear

thank you sir. my work is done here. have a good day folks.

so you're saying it's a sucker's rally then? isn't that the classic mistake to make at the beginning of a recovery?

hmm

volume seems relatively high to me. yes it's mostly fake, but it's also still relatively high compared to the rest of the history of fake volume...

It's just going happen earlier and earlier as people try to outplay it.

shorts on bitfinex just went from 32M to 27M. when are you starting to short OP?

now watch this boomer faggot go concern shill on some other thread.