Thoughts on Waves?

Just started playing around with the dex on the waves platform it could use some upgrades to be more intuitive. It's otherwise smooth and works great for swapping eth and btc around. I'm curious to hear what others think about it and if the leasing thing is even worth it. Also been looking into Air Swap and what they offer.

Attached: 1274.png (64x64, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apismellifera.io
etherscan.io/token/0xc816463eb290e47ff512c04121142d1d85a3cdc2
wavesplatform.com/products-wallet
client.wavesplatform.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if the leasing thing is even worth it.
It is
I accumulated some nice coins worth some money over the year.
Not thaaaat much but still better than nothing and better than the GAS i generate from NEO.

The DEX itself is pretty nice and gets improved on and on.
I can recommend the COF token if you love good coffee.
The volume is low but the project is legit and running for 1,5 years delivering pretty good coffee.
Since I bought COF during the GBR of 2017/2018 with BTC gains it is basically free premium coffee.

Thats awesome. I'll do more digging into what other projects are on here. It's been on my list of things to look into.
I may end up cashing out some of my neo and ark to pick some more up. Thanks for the input.

airswap was ETH based so, aslong as no scaling = sucks.

coffeecoin.io/
If you have some questions regarding COF, even critical ones, just hit me up

There is also another token offering cool stuff:
APIS Beehive
Haven't bought some since I get honey locally but supporting bees is always great.
apismellifera.io
Wrong thread/user I assume?
CoffeeCoin COF is not related to ETH in any way.

>tfw i was the one that caused the niggercoin craze on Waves 1.5 years ago by astroturfing niggercoin + enough Waves to trade with it
i still fucking laugh about that

They stole my Niggers.

If you weren't here during summer 2017 kys.

NGR coin. It really lets you monitize your human capital.

Attached: Niggers.png (789x565, 398K)

don't forget to pour koolaid on your gpu to maximize your lashrates

if i was on my desktop i'd like the picture where 95% of biz's catalog was about niggercoin

Which was the one with the correct suffix? I forget. But I remember there were 2 competing nigger coins and the true one was the one called "Niggercoin" with a certain suffix

I'd ahve to be on my desktop to pull up the pictures with the correct address.

I know some faggots tried making an identical coin to try and scam people out of BTC during the artificial hype i made.

I just wanted to make a shitstorm for the luls, but other biz faggots wanted to try and make a fake coin to try and scam others

give me like 20 minutes and to try and find my waves login to find the right niggercoin address thingy

etherscan.io/token/0xc816463eb290e47ff512c04121142d1d85a3cdc2

Here's the NiggerCoin contract address. Still 18 people holding it...

Started with EYFF.
It's the 4 large letters on the anti-faggot tamper seal.

Similar feelings. It's both hilarious and scary the "promo" images get posted.
>mfw this is my legacy.

That is on th ETH chain.
Waves blockchain and tokens are something completely different.

I think I logged into my address correctly, but it's showing I have zero of any assets under my portfolio. (not sure if Waves fucked up, I fucked up, or what. it's saying "block 0" so idk). Not like they just removed niggercoin, but all those other coins i got airdropped are gone now too.
Here's a screencap of my address that was sending out all the niggercoin and free Waves so people could trade with it though.

Attached: waves address.png (1391x656, 35K)

meant for

Kek I still have a lot of bigger coins in a wave wallet somewhere. Was accumulating a lot of those, was pretty pissed they banned trading them. Had ~$500 worth at least when it happened.

jesus christ what wallet is this?
Please use the desktop wallet

Can't see any of my niggercoins either, nor any African American coins or anybody the other ripoff ones... Despite having them in my transaction history.

it's the waves lite wallet
it's what i used when i sent out all those niggercoins and waves astroturfing
why is the desktop wallet any better?
(and if i use the desktop wallet will my portfolio show up like it's supposed to?)

it is the one you should actually use since it has all the features implemented.

I think I remember the Waves guys removing them, despite being a "decentralized exchange"
I remember a kerfuffle over the fact they removed them, too

I've only got like 0.5 waves left after my astroturfing, so it's not like it's worth it to me to sign in to a downloaded wallet. I was just hoping my niggercoins would still show up on my portfolio using the web wallet

you guys are using old version I think. try update to new version

link to the new version fren?

Ooooh there is an online client too:
client.wavesplatform.com

Yeah they removed the ability to exchange them on the waves dex but I thought we could still access them & transact etc... Guess not. That whole thing really put me off Waves. Hadn't invested much but I took it all out after that shit.

the best thing about waves dex is WAU coin. I bought some at 1$ last year now they are 20$+ each going to 1000. love waves dex only exchange that gave huge gains for the last year

Waves is cheap as chips when it comes to trading fees. None of this % bullshit other exchanges do.

Want to trade $1 worth of junk? 0.003 waves fee

Want to trade $10k USD worth of ETH? 0.003 waves fee

If you are a big swinging dick and trade the top coins, waves will keep your trading fees down.

Half a penny per trade. Remember that.

not even sending it to a specific address is possible?

Ah with the official waves client I think.
Doing it via API/CMD/your own implementation it will be still possible.
Just to an airdrop to all Walles holding your original NGR token with a new one.

This time go into it bigger with good marketing.
>don't forget to pour koolaid on your gpu to maximize your lashrates
Seriously wtf, heard the first time, kek'd hard than I should

GO FOR It user!
Bring back NGR v2 in the upcoming GBR!

Go build your own fucking dex and trade ngr you dumb fucks. Whats stopping you? Its obvious that waves dex is setup and run by waves team but the documentation is there for anyone to run their own.

Fucking let it go.

trying this out
will update

You even can choose other coins as fee option when sending a transaction.
Instead of Waves I always use 0.5 COF as fee.

oh hey that worked.
Thank you.
I'll probably move all the waves in the account into bittrex.
and sadly my niggercoin isn't showing up.

BTW, are any of those tokens on the exchange worth a shit? I would want to liquidate

that's cool, but what's their normal volume?

Cheap trades are great, but if you can only get 0.1 ETH in a trade it's not worth much

You have to search for NGR by asset ID not by ticket symbol

>EYFF
thats the one haha

Right now its doing over 2 million usd daily.

DEX still need to gain market share just need more exchanges to get goxxed and people will move over to Dex

that ain't too bad. I might look into that in the future.
thanks fren

If you are using the desktop version, it should show you how much each asset is currently worth in total and per coin.
Super easy to see what has an worth.

and this Search for the long ID string.

the first ETH tokens are also supported, soon (if they havn't already) all? ETH tokens can be traded too.

BTW: huge changes are coming for Waves mid June regarding the DEX, will be interesting.

>he knows

Waves also pays out a 4.94% annual roi on leasing paid from trading fees.

Not from bs block mining rewards like btc or eth or 99% of the garbage out there.

All from real world use of the Waves platform.

I think you can trade JEWs on stex.