Be serious with me, why is bitcoin mooning? did someone buy a lot? what’s going on i have no idea

Be serious with me, why is bitcoin mooning? did someone buy a lot? what’s going on i have no idea

Attached: D16C267A-B776-41F1-9BCF-B4563E285B02.png (2034x1237, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivWdOztDkv4
twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/1118927995211796481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP GOING UP REEEEEE

we don't fucking know the media isn't even reporting it. i think the jews are accumulating and after it reaches 20k it will be in the media so normie money comes in and it will reach 100k then and the jews will sell then and repeat it again in 5 years. Normies will be too afraid in 5 years and then the jews will decide to make it a world currency which will pump the price to 1 mio.

Unironically, unchained human psyche cascading throughout an unregulated market.

Bitcoin has a 4 year market cycle. It increases in price because it's deflationary and the miner's block reward halves every 4 years. We are entering the bull part of that cycle.

I wonder if there's a bunch of people in a smoky room wearing suits and rolex and shit talking about the next bullrun just like us, except with less memes.

You know that's happening somewhere, these rich boomers aren't ALL retarded.

Exit pumping.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivWdOztDkv4

>We are entering the bull part of that cycle

the rides only just begun.

It's a short squeeze. They're artificially pumping the price to force short sellers to buy at market price.

Attached: 6536bf3e69067f7efff269f53dd74721.jpg (1400x2100, 1.23M)

Attached: 1557446607078.png (1024x682, 612K)

There was a good research report put out by Tuur Demeester and Adamant Capital a few weeks back which basically showed that BTC is in heavy accumulation mode and that the pattern of BTC shows that its mainly being HODL'ed thereby reducing the available tradeable supply

This. No wonder govs want to ban it.
It's a gold standard they can't take away again

Fidelity bought your bags on the way down, now they pump so you buy their bags higher, this is a called "institutional takeover" trading 101, happened to gold and silver, this is just on a unregulated scale.

please explain how THE FUCK do you exit pump at the bottom range of a 20k crash?

Attached: BitcoinEra.png (1634x3690, 2.99M)

link?

We can okay hope so.

>dey FOMO'd in?
>doomp eet

Attached: 1557595266765.jpg (500x500, 30K)

twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/1118927995211796481

>No wonder govs want to ban it
Not government
Only one bitch ass democrat wants to ban it
His name is Brad

Attached: BradSherman7.png (200x200, 63K)

It was pretty obvious at the 3k level that we were at historic support. Look back to 2015 and we had the same thing, a test of the 200 week moving average on oversold weekly RSI. The EXACT same thing happened this time around, which was the first sign we were bottoming

Attached: objectively bottomed.jpg (1615x921, 107K)

Seems legit.

If you add the information from the report to the news that we are getting serious institutional investor participation, the market may just be pricing in the new liquidity now.

We pulled back to re-test the 200 again, which held again and we began a slow, steady ascent towards and through the 20 week moving average, which had acted as both support for the entire run up, and resistance on the entire way down. Notice how strong the RSI got as accumulation happened at the bottom. We broke through the 20 and on the subsequent week we fell to re-test the 20 from the top. It bounced and closed green, which was the spring for the huge explosion of coiled momentum that had built

Attached: last chance for bobo.jpg (1615x939, 119K)

>mfw this is someones actual face.

At this point we had passed all the major resistance - through both the 20 and 50 week moving averages. All that was really left was 6k which was the floor for all of 2018 and what seemed like insurmountable resistance, and we just fucking smashed that too

Attached: 6 month bear trap.jpg (1702x949, 105K)

G-guys, I was just buying $100 worth of BTC to score some kush, and looks like BTC is going up fast. What's happening?

Attached: full cycle.jpg (1707x963, 147K)

It's going to take awhile for people to realize we're in a bull market. They won't be convinced until we're at like 100k.

>Fidelity
>unregulated

Attached: B33461CD-732B-42A2-939B-024B6D121E20.jpg (224x224, 15K)

that's why it's so easy to make money in this market, just don't be retarded

Capped

Wallstreet insiders filling their bags before its mainstream af. Check em

When we should buy more?

>I didn't buy
what the fuck

the phase were in right now is just the lead up back to previous ath next year we go to 100k+ then we bear back to 20k rinse repeat

Now, dumbass.

Is it too late to buy? I’ve been holding LINK and haven’t done anything for months

we are in a bull market... what else do you need to know. Buy now

STOP

No. In a sense, you are kinda late, however; get in now and you will beat out most of the population

Hold your link

probably the truth desu

Fidelity just entered the market along
alot of bs institutional talk here but this is the real deal

Its a bulltrap.
Happened in 2014. The difference is that it was on a smaller scale and only took ~1 month for a bulltrap after the peak.

This time around its taken 1.5 years so if we extrapolate, bitcoin isnt likely to go back to its ath until the year 2071

Wt delete this post goyim

Attached: image.jpg (408x632, 126K)

thank u retarded man from the future

Time for me to order a bust down patek philippe for only 12 bitcoins

Attached: patek.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Guys is primerica a scam or what, it seems legit. I literally have to be at home at any given moment cause of my personal life so it seems like a biable way to make some cash.

Are there places to sell watches for crypto?? I want to sell my Oris.

Congrats to everyone who held on through the bear market. We're all going to make it

Attached: 2e5.jpg (249x243, 9K)

The normie market topped months ago and the equities went up because Trump and the Republicans put through a tax holiday on repatrioated funds. The funds were used to buy equities.

Now that the repatriations are done nothing can drive up the equities. The hot money is exiting equities, which are over the long term moving averages and have indicators filled with bearish divergence into crypto and other assets, which are under their long term moving averages and filled with bullish divergence.

Basically it is a market cycle.

...is it going down again?

bros... we just went red on the 1d candles
it's over... sell it all before it's too late...

Yes it’s a scam. It’s literally a pyramid scheme desu.

t.worked for a day and quit on same day because I felt uneasy about them also you have to pay them a starting fee and I only got refunded half of it

Oy!

that's a lie we never retested the 200MA
the short squeeze happened right above it, that's why so many bear go trapped
after such a fake move most bears expected a decent retrace to the 200MA which never came

after that we completely stooped following any kind of historical pattern

its over.

i sold.

Attached: 15010414992.jpg (808x805, 34K)

Its just a background check though to take your state exam. I am not terribly short on cash so i didnt mind. I looked into the company and it is fairly legit but the multi-level marketing stuff is a little annoying and going to peoples houses is pretty annoying. But $500 a sale is pretty solid.

>we never retested the 200MA

??

Attached: two tests.jpg (1704x954, 114K)

hey niggers, just wanted to tell you to buy BNB
check the digits

>after that we completely stooped following any kind of historical pattern

Outside of the dozen or so crossing moving averages, RSI dipped in over bought and everything behaving almost exactly the same way as before. The only thing we have yet to see this time around was the dump after the first golden cross of the 50/100 ma