ITT SAY GOODBYE

Well boyos, whether we're bull or bear I think it's safe to say we're entering a new phase for crypto. ITT we say goodbye to all the old 2017 projects that never amounted to anything despite being shilled to oblivion on Jow Forums.

I'll start.

Attached: omgdicho.png (377x260, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/945239429693632513
youtu.be/gS9xzbgM074
minepi.com/white-paper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1557539054784.png (300x443, 93K)

All shitcoins moon eventually including old projects

R u dumb bat performed alright and has a usecase. I should prolly get some.

Attached: 873.png (64x64, 3K)

req dbc omg wtc vechain prl icx

literally lost more than $150k because of OMG because of this piece of shit lying gook
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/945239429693632513

So what you are amazing is, YenTen can still have a comeback?

Bye coss!

It was actually because of you. Blame yourself.

if 30,000% gains is in the cards it takes time bro just like BTC

OMG talk at 55:55

youtu.be/gS9xzbgM074

Attached: omg exchange info.png (806x1092, 141K)

Bats only usecase is for brave to get usd from retards like you since the smart money dries up.

OMG and Vechain rekt my asshole beyond repair. Thank god for chainlink getting me back in the game heil sergey

well played user this is literally the 2017 shitcoin index

i

Absolutely retarded if you don't hold waltonchain

Kek confirms it new fren

Attached: 1557564087865.png (680x574, 127K)

hodl feathercoin

J N T
I C X
P R L
A M B
O M G
Z R X
X L M

LINK

Hasnt launched yet and from 2017.

Attached: C4819191-02DA-4709-8E33-6B70DE524E51.jpg (423x634, 73K)

Oof.

Thanks for the buy signal. do opposite of what biz says

I have literally owned all of these

This guy was my first P&D and it will always have a special place in my heart.

Attached: bean.png (375x270, 62K)

Mah nigga

>icx
Where the fuck did the Samsung partnership meme come from? That's the only reason anyone ever gave a shit about it.

This was objectively the best meme the last bullrun

Attached: FC824DA3-66C4-4B7F-A5F9-DBC4FFA8B1DC.jpg (765x401, 35K)

The begining of the end for most people.

DigiByte is still going to the moon, right guys?

Attached: sharpieinpooper.jpg (960x540, 143K)

This desu.

As long as you're into an alt which is still actively developed and is likely to stay that way, you'll probably eventually be fine. The only exception to this would be if you bought too close to its peak in the last alt bubble.

Just a reminder that crypto had a market cap almost 4 times what it is now but that BTC dominance was significantly less, so if an alt bubble repeats then it's reasonable to expect to see at least a 4x on many alts. Also, I don't think there will be the same craze for ERC20 scamcoins this time around, investors should generally prefer established names which weathered the bear market.

Confirming. Those other projects are dead end shitcoins which face at least limited adoption or death. Product development is pretty much at its final stages and will most likely stagnate and die.
Walton is growing at a steady rate and has been building proper support before the large scale developments arise.

Goodbye Covesting

agreed, unironically cheered when the "price floor" broke

Attached: 1504170818832.jpg (804x1135, 312K)

LINK is literally the only alt that seems necessary to me.

Goodbye forever, Dragonchain-kun!!!

I had a portfolio worth 145k$ before the great crash.
Now it’s 5k. Basically all in REQ, highly doubt I will ever get back up.
Sold during the long way down eventually for 1 fucking btc that I’m still holding. Needless to say req continued to die even more. God knows I hate myself for touching req.

Sounds like you had a rock year

minepi.com/white-paper

All you need is a phone number or facebook account to sign up. This shit is so simple, normies will be all over it. You just hit a button, get your Pi from a faucet every 24 hours and you're done.

There are no exchanges yet because the project is still in alpha, test net is under development. If you join now you are early as fuck.

Download the pi network app from playstore, after that You need a referral code from an existing member to join, feel free to use mine.

minepi.com/Gone

Attached: pi_man_0.png (538x800, 1.05M)

have all of you forgotten?

Attached: odn.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Yep. Lost 20k in real USD, and about 60k in prior gains. Fuck omiseGo, fuck Jun scamagawa and fuck gooks.