Bear here

Bear here.
Honest, sincere question to bulls: do any of you honestly believe this incredibly unnatural meteoric rise won't have a major crash soon, and believe that we're actually bull now? And if so, why?
And by major crash, I'm not even necessarily talking about to 2K or 3K like the other doomsdayers have said. The shit went from fucking 5200 two weeks ago, to just now touching 7300
I'm looking at that fucking chart, and honest to God I cannot see how any regular Jow Forums poster whether bear or bull, can't at least be expecting a crash back to 5500 soon. And yet we've had recent posts from anons fomoing, wtf

Attached: bear.jpg (2560x1707, 2.29M)

>bear here
stopped reading

We possibly are bull now if you believe halvening TA

>didn't immediately ignore the thread upon seeing the bear pic; had to actually start reading to see op is a bear
OK, champ. Take care

No amount of pleading is going to save you from the bullet bobo.

I could maybe believe it if the simmering Binance & Tether/Bitfinex fuckery wasn't around

Was here in fall 2017. BTC has parabolic cycles where the price can increase exponentially over short periods of time (and decrease exponentially). We are going through market cycles at light speed.

Why would it dump to 3k, where was the news?
The market is unregulated, it's designed to dump purely for the purpose of making you sell and then pump to attract as many new buyers as possible.
This current pump is probably the beginning and minimum needed to attract normies, hence its rapid fomo inducing occurrence.

the last time we hit 7K, bitcoin took 45 days to get to 20K.

do you know why we pumped so hard? it's an incredible squeeze on over leveraged and delusional bears. playing sides is retarded. you need to learn to ride the trend before you hurt yourself and the people that care about you.

This its how Disbilief looks

Binance is fine, careless users are to blame and I believe it because people are retarded.
The other exchanges are indeed in some shit, anyone who deals with Crypto Capital is a risk

Kraken, Bitmex, Bitfinex and Binance deal with Crypto Capital

>if you believe halvening TA
it's well known when it will halve, since its inception even
why would market participants suddenly think
>oh yeeah right, the halvening's just around the corner
>buy it all up! stop loss: none

It's a recovery pump. BTC was insanely oversold for months, and now there is literally nobody left to provide downward selling pressure. The rate of growth will level off soon and become more sustainable, though.

The halving reduces downward selling pressure from miners. They have fewer BTC to dump onto the market, so it rises.

This gonna happen. Enjoy.

Attached: 2A8DF0E7-ECF3-4E40-A291-7C7B912457CC.jpg (1392x902, 308K)

Thats not true

Do you understand what the halving is?

you've got the digits and the facts

Binance did in the past, they're SAFU

Fucking barely nigger. The halvening means half as much every time it happens.

It went up so fast because so many people, including myself, was expecting it to stop at 6k and go down, forming a similar pattern as 2015. Instead, it only spent a brief time consolidating before it blew up to 7k+.

Yes, but actually no. The value of btc has went up.... Would you rather lose half of 60 btc worth ten cents.. Or lose 13 btc worth 16k USD per... Idiot

btc at 10 million by next wednesday
you heard it here first folks
its all in the charts, critical golden triangle fibonacci junction wave sequence.

>"unnatural"
the cope giveaway
I asked a bear earlier whether he even participated in the last bull market run to 20k and he said no lol

Aw, buddy. Don't worry, after this run I'll buy you a lambo of your very own. But only if you're a good little bear and buy BTC.

Attached: 4LaWv.gif (480x238, 398K)

It's amazing how delusional you are

parabolic rise. I missed it too, couldn't fucking believe it. sometimes dumb money wins some money

Rising price falling volume. Classic short squeeze before 2.7

The problem user is people put too much emphasis on TA in biz. Their autism makes them think everything must operate by a nice tidy TA pattern and rule set.
Peter Lynch one of the great boomer mutual fund managers in the 80s once said, when analyzing a stock if you spent 10 minutes on its TA, you’ve wasted 7 minutes.