Was that it? Is it over?

Hoping to see gains on my eth and matic when I wake up.leave me sime pocs or memes ot portfolios or whatever to wakr up to. Goodnight frens. I hope we all make it.

Attached: zfetd5v.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

Im 33 and have never seen one of these or been on a date before. Am I missing out? Are tits fun to play with?

i thought i was missing out on tounge rings for years until i got a bj from a chick that had one
there was nothing special about it
im assuming these are the same way
trying to bite the nip and clanking on metal just doesnt sound appealing

There is nothing nicer than a snuggle.

Attached: boomsad.jpg (510x528, 70K)

Not referring to the piercing fren, I mean an actual boob.

JAAAAAAAAANNIEEEEEEEEEEEES

i don't know they look pretty fun

Attached: UltraFappers.com UF1024 (64).jpg (1024x960, 440K)

this is a worksafe board asshole

Those are nice. I hope I can stop hating myself enough to approach women and even learn to handle a rejection. I can’t get out of my head long enough to make it work right now though.

oh tits are great. im a tit man though.
they are fun. i was talking about piercings

Even if I got a gf she wouldn't have perfect boobies like these

Attached: 1540432317108.jpg (326x326, 51K)

you people remember, young girls and their tits may seem like a cute idea, but they grow up.

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (216x214, 12K)

Meh, women are overrated I think. I might die a virgin, but I just need my friends and a green, upward trajectory to maintain.

I’m all in on BCH and liking the value of my stack today.

When I had a gf I would always play with her breasts and suck on them. Doing a bunch of different things to them with my tongue and applying timed variances in suckage always helped. One time I was just going ham squeezing and sucking on them at the same time and she came from it. I still want to suck milk from a pair. Highly anabolic.

Betakek

Have sex

>women are overrated
>virgin btw

LOL
O
L

Breast milk has immunoglobulins fur maximum gains. That’s a goal of mine.

based af

Normie, pls go.

are you afraid of tits? LMAO have sex!

I also made 86K in medical sales in 2018 and have an 8 pack.

Fuck you.

Nothing better

it isn't

I bit one on the tit of an ethiopian girl i was fucking. She liked being bitten really rough and the piercing started to bleed. I kinda love pierced tits.

>7:49

Is the jannie on unpaid time off tonight?

Thanks, fren.