How do you even talk to women

how do you even talk to women

Attached: 1424488957728.png (367x461, 17K)

can you profit from this?

Attached: dogpr.png (287x318, 110K)

focus on making it first, then they'll talk to you

Attached: 1557310279002.png (225x225, 10K)

Open your mouth

Let George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Alexander Hamilton, Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant and Benjamin Franklin do the talking.

The trick is to let them talk

>holding fiat

Attached: 1523312176265.jpg (600x600, 30K)

what if i never make it, what will happen fren

Attached: bear.jpg (346x346, 29K)

Attached: 15163947639.jpg (1702x3372, 1.63M)

we all gonna make it though

we as in BTC and LINK hodlers

Attached: 1557267110476.png (500x500, 242K)

based and checked

OP's not stuffing QR codes into the panties.

Take them out, pay for everything, but at the same time act like you aren't really that interested. Respond to everything she says with a short answer like "word" or "I mean I guess so". This will make her want your dick even more.

Attached: 1554159884567.jpg (404x633, 72K)

I think i'll just buy a trap or neet gf off of Jow Forums

if you don't already know then it means they're not attracted to you anyways or you would have figured it out naturally through social cues. so it doesn't matter, don't bother talking to women, they're never going to be interested anyways.

what if women are touchy feely with you but you have literally 0 in common so you can't reach them out without going really out of your way like adding them to all social media in a really obvious way?

im socially isolated but i have chances so i dunno

Attached: 1449228268081.jpg (388x500, 14K)

>figured it out naturally through social cues
where do you think you are?

Based, thanks for this. I always get these funny ideas of "trying" and "self-improvement".

of course you have nothing in common, women generally have very little in common with men. you're trying to reach her on some intellectual bonding level and she just wants you to grunt at her and do vapid small talk before slipping her the d...

...and she only wants you to do that if you fulfill basic entry level requirements such as an at least fairly decent facial structure, charisma, and dominance. fail to meet this requirements and you won't be getting the social cues from women
. no social cues and you never develop the ability to recognize social cues, because you never get them. or you learn them anyways by watching other people only to see those social cues almost never cast your way.

women are basically pretty shallow and will trade you in for another man without hesitation if she thinks shes trading up based on those basic requirements. so dont expect anything to last.

>implying modern women make it worth the effort
they don't
if you want to jump through a million hoops to fling your weiner into some millenial roastie for a couple months before she goes back on the carousel be my guest.

Well, maybe you're right. But I made my mother pancakes for mother's day, and she said she liked them.

There's still one woman worth dying for, in this world :)

Just ask for their hand, put your cock/balls in their palm, look them right in the eye and say "looking good tonight".

It's so easy.

Attached: 1530033094729.jpg (1024x929, 178K)