This is NOT sustainable growth. Something fishy is going on. Probably bitmex liquidating shorts to cover their losses...

This is NOT sustainable growth. Something fishy is going on. Probably bitmex liquidating shorts to cover their losses. I would advise you to be cautious.

Attached: 1530228249845.jpg (1936x1658, 182K)

losses of what exactly

You WANT this to be unsustainable.
You keep telling yourself this because you're terrified that you missed out.
And you did.

bank run on tether+massive short liquidations+ETF=ATH

Yea. Be cautious faggot. I'm cautious. We're all cautious. And we're going up to. Go fuck yourself.

This run has me losing my mind friend. Nothing about it feels real and combined with this newfag bulltardism I may just have to leave Jow Forums for a few months. I refuse to FOMO in.

Not fomoing in when we made the first higher high is why you didn't double your money so far this year fuckboy.

>plebbit spacing
>complete hubris surrounding the luck of your investment timing
fuck you loser

Kys bobo fag

Yes this is very strange
After all my years watching markets I've never seen a runaway price action like this where you get so quickly priced out of many different levels
I've been through countless times where it FEELS like the price is escaping you, but it was never true and always came with a correction shortly thereafter
My only hope now is in sticking to my guns and acknowledging that upward price action in a market with low volume is usually a bearish trend
That and the fact this pump is the most manipulated shit we've seen in a long time
My only fear is that this market might be able to simply keep up the manipulation indefinitely, until we're later in the cycle and real demand can pick up where the manipulated price left off

Bingo. You just answered your own question. You shouldn't be out of market. Or maybe you should. Who knows.

You could have made money if you admitted your mistakes but you are a piece of shit with a bad character thats why you aint going far in life

shut up fag

Sticking to your guns is why the price outran you while it did.

once btc achieves is true market price, which is probably around $100k, it'll crab for awhile.

You must not have been around in the last few months of 2017
It was intense and crazy
Constant price increases
No slowing down
Watching it go up and up and up for 3 months

Guess where OP is

Attached: jnp1qdqge2021.jpg (953x644, 93K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHv

>33% in two days
>totally organic growth bro
Lol holy fuck. You retards are the exact same ones who bought at 20k. Where the fuck do you turboniggers come from?

>organic growth
no such thing in the financial world

Why are you being so mean?

Sounds like you're in denial

Because it's fun.

You're right user. 50k by Tuesday confirmed. Anything less would be pure hate speech and impossible.

We're going up 6 gorillion percent tomorrow. That's just basic high school econ.

How is it possible that when you open your month salt just comes out

Absolutely seething.

>Something fishy is going on.
You are a nocoiner and this is it

Nah. SEETHING is you looking at your portfolio in 12 hours.

Short it fgt, post your short here so we can laugh at you.

Everything here is rigged. Every D-g damn thing.

Attached: blockstreamcoin2.jpg (615x900, 281K)

If your so confident, set up a short. Get liquidated. Cry on Jow Forums. Rinse and repeat.

>blockstreamcoin2.jpg

Like that $200 drop just now faggots? Get raped.

Why so quiet now? You talked such hot shit. Oh poor sweeties. Where are you at?

Still seething, huh?

Have sex.

C O P E

Attached: Unknown.png (395x128, 5K)

Yup, still seething

>upward trends can't have any correction at all. You can only move up in a straight line. No dips are allowed.

Why are you bears so fucking retarded? Put the gun back in your mouth, and when you get liquidated, pull the trigger.

There's a lot of people who think Bitcoin's value should be $100k plus
How do we get there? By passing through every number in between

So 33% fall in two days is totally organic and 33% growth not?
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1541847253109.jpg (1280x904, 251K)

you have to look at more factors you retard. just look at the volume.

How do you know OTC volume?

Holy freaking cope, we're pumping again lmao

08.2015 we did a 150% run up during the end of the bear market.

Don't bother with these one track bullfags. Let them crash head first into their own self-made death trap

Attached: 1552751860680.jpg (944x944, 266K)

Bitmex makes money no matter the direction of the market. Stop being a faggot and accept the fact you missed out. We will probably get a pullback but it's not gonna last long. Look at the speed the pullback is bought and make a decision then. Permabears are retarded.

You also have to consider that was only a small fraction of the money that could have been invested.