After wondering what's going on this week I finally figured out who's manipulating the fucking price...

After wondering what's going on this week I finally figured out who's manipulating the fucking price. It's this Brazil exchange with current HIGHEST exchange volume (Bitmex is #1 With Binance down)

They're completely manipulating the market by putting Bitcoin constantly at 300-500$ more than actual price and moving it up. I've been keeping an eye on it and that's exactly what's going on.

Attached: manipulation.jpg (960x171, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

negociecoins.com.br/negociacoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's now 7,900 with-in 5 minutes.

fake volume

It's not fake volume. It's bots trading back and forth to raise the price with Binance down.

Either way it's total manipulation for the price to have those type of jumps in minutes.

May even be the exchange itself..looks iffy.

one exchange especially a small one like this cannot manipulate the market that much

Lmfao you're retarded. With that 2 billion volume it's currently number 1 exchange taking Binance's place.

and it's a no name exchange.

That's how easy it is to manipulate Bitcoin with no regulation.

>It's not fake volume. It's bots trading back and forth
Wash trading IS fake volume.

How is it manipulation? Bots just execute trades with automated reasoning. They are subject to the market, not the other way around

It STILL WORKS in doing what the goal is, raising the price on all exchanges and coinmarketcap.

You have a no name exchange as the top trader of bitcoin right now completely raising price spikes 500$ above actual price all day long of course it's going to manipulate price.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the exchange and the people behind the exchange itself doing this stupid shit.

so how do they absorb the arbitrage volume ?
you need actual money to eat those dozen of million pouring every hour

wash trading can work to inflate volume and make you look like a legitimate exchange but pushing the whole market 100% up in 3 month is impossible

Lmfao with Binance out of the picture...look at what it's doing?

What? Manipulation in an unregulated market such as crypto impossible?

Lmfaoooo.

look I know the market is being manipulated everyone with half a brain can see that

but the fact remain that arbitrage is a thing and even with binance down ther's enough btc on finex alone to block any other exchange from pushing up like this

>but the fact remain that arbitrage is a thing and even with binance down ther's enough btc on finex alone to block any other exchange from pushing up like this

so much for your facts

negociecoins.com.br/negociacoes

LMAO look at those transactions. It's someone completely manipulating.

Tether=Blockstream=(((them)))

Attached: info6.jpg (760x1740, 611K)

>negociecoins.com.br/negociacoes
yeah, i agree with you, it's manipulating. i'm making fun of the guy who's saying that arbitrage will prevent this. obviously, as an exchange, they make more money with the price rising.

> those names
> they're not even attempting to hide it

Attached: 1534097367723.jpg (413x395, 79K)

I don't really understand. Are these car company's buying in?

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-041311_Brave.jpg (1440x2560, 1.27M)

ok faggot so explain to me how it would work

the argument being that because you cannot arbitrage with this shitty exchange the wash treading could push the price up, but it doesn't explain why the whole market would follow
last year btc went for over 20k on Iranian exchanges the rest of the market didn't budge,
if you have a legit exchange it will get arbitrage if it's a scamy one it will get ignored that's how this shit work.

Without regulation they really don't care. Welcome to Crypto I guess lol :) But we finally figured out what the fuck is going on.

They only have until Binance is back to do this.

because dumbasses hear the price is going up, check coinmarkettard.fart, and think they're getting a deal when they buy the thing on coinbase and it's cheaper?

i mean, what's there to understand? small purchases 1 cent higher above the midpoint move the price up.

>Without regulation they really don't care.
holly shit you're so fucking retarded regulation has noting to do with this shit

the whole market isn't going to follow nameless garbage exchange just because it goes up faggot
if it was that easy every shitcoin would make their own exchange and pump their shitcoin into the moon to sell it on other exchanges

cmc isn't using this price as reference your argument make no sense

price is being manipulated yes but it's being manipulated on USDT exchanges like binance, finex etc

Lmao you do realize you have all the media sources for crypto spamming coinmarketcap screenshots of price right and coinmarketcap averages prices and that exchange having higher prices at all times constantly will constantly bring the average price up and have everyone else and all bots on other exchanges follow?

Noob.

>coinmarketcap averages prices
they don't use this shitty exchange faggot

Attached: fdhgrf.png (1166x514, 40K)

bots do. Also LUNO seems to be in on it. Lmfao.

Also people check markets for prices. At least I do :) Maybe you don't. ;x

Don't sell please. HODL all your life. You will get your lambo.

Also coinmarketcap isn't the only site that keeps up with prices. ;x

i'm not even bullish but wow you're a special kind of retard aren't you