Finally the correction is coming. It was all too good to be true...

Finally the correction is coming. It was all too good to be true. I want to make it but this was going too high too fast.

Attached: 13584433484453.jpg (659x609, 36K)

>BTC corrects ~300 dollars
>It was too good to be true

You're right user, the FUD is real sell now sell now!!!!

Nah, the pump feels too prolonged. It's true we can go past 8k but we definitely aren't staying.

I agree, correction is overdue. but you'll know when its happening, i expect this to ride out at least a bit longer

How long? It's starting to get scary. £1000 in 3 days and the halvening hasn't even happen yet. Something really is fishy

im scared shitless $6.7 to $7.4 in less than 24hr

Locked my prices in at 7.4k
Call me once shits back to 2k, this shit's ridiculous

>short position
>it's still going up
>a puppy / a boy or young man (often as a disparaging form of address)

>Nah, the pump feels too prolonged.

By the way its been happening for almost 11 weeks... Yeah .. No shit Sherlock...

>I agree, correction is overdue. but you'll know when its happening, i expect this to ride out at least a bit longer

I call 8k as being the top. and its dropping us to a nice hearty wick below 6k.

yes pls

Imagine unironically trying to short crypto during a bullrun. You faggots realize that you're going to lose all your money right? It's "buy the dip and HODL!" but in reverse.

it's not going to go up in a straight line forever

First up, then down, then more up. simple

Buy the dip is the strategy in a bull market
you draw a trendline after multiple touches.
we haven't even re-tested support yet

a single candle does not make a trend.

* though i must admit shorting here is shorting strenght. I'm guessing we'll go down. there's nothing showing btc will come down yet.

No shit sherlock. But when you inevitably fail to correctly call the top you're going to fomo back in at a loss or miss the boat forever.

>implying

>I won't fail like 99% of other traders that don't have access to neural network trading bots
>I'm smarter than everyone tee hee
fuck how new are you to this?

if I fail to correctly call the top my stops get hit
it's very strange of you to equate shorting with losing money.

Man, what is this shit? If you clowns were a tenth as good at reading charts as you think you are there wouldn't be any bitcoins to buy cuz you'd have them all. This shit is going who the fuck knows when and where. Show me a legit crystal ball in your possession then I'll start believing your shit cuz that's what it would take.

These red candles on the hourly are getting me nervous bros, where is the buying power coming from?