Condolences to all XRP holders that realized their money is gone forever

Condolences to all XRP holders that realized their money is gone forever.

Attached: 1536085454092.jpg (2048x2048, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/bn7vfe/daily_ripplexrp_discussion_thread_051119/
theblockcrypto.com/tiny/research-ripple-has-sold-890-million-of-xrp-34-to-exchanges/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Deluded bagholders

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/bn7vfe/daily_ripplexrp_discussion_thread_051119/

423 Comments

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 40K)

>$23 next ATH

Impressive. And I thought nanites were the most delusional.

laugh now, cry later, faggots

xrp is a shitcoin and needs to die

Attached: ripple-bag-holders.jpg (683x930, 112K)

Kike bankers and shabbos goyim on suicide watch

Attached: shittle.jpg (857x225, 27K)

laughing now, laughing harder later XD, sell while you can...

Daily reminder
>Ripple sold $169.42 million in XPR in the Q1 2019, which is the highest quarterly sum that Ripple has ever sold. The second highest amount of XRP was sold by Ripple in Q1 2018.

theblockcrypto.com/tiny/research-ripple-has-sold-890-million-of-xrp-34-to-exchanges/

gonna be interesting

Attached: 0321.png (1370x701, 93K)

level 1
Fadzter
7 points ยท
9 hours ago
>amazing how the moment we sniff a drop in btc price we are the first to dive down.

>god help us if btc decides to retrace all the way back

Attached: mfw-laugh3.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

The eternal pump and dump coin. No one makes any money on Ripple except the Jews who buy days before the pumps and sell to all the idiots that buy the fomo and then baghold all the way back down before capitulating, only to miss out on the next cycle.

Holy shit Ripple dumped 1b in XRP on the marker last week.

sounds like link

Like 60% of supply is still held by ripple, why would you buy this coin and get dumped on? That's a cuck coin if i ever saw one.

XRP is the best. You get all the dumps and none of the pumps.

IM NOT SELLING UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK YOU FUCKERS

Why did everyone stop calling it cripple

This, it dumps in sats when btc goes up and stays the same in sats when btc goes down, what a shitfest

Is it gonna dump or pump tomorrow

nanite here.

best store of value market wide will make nano moon harder than any coin with inflation.

Nano brains, nano gains.

>1$ soon
>keep buying

Attached: lolwut.png (973x409, 27K)

Attached: 1536566678685.png (274x367, 60K)

Am brainlet. What does this mean for Ripple price?
Does it imply the ball is starting to get rolling and demand is increasing? Or Ripple unloading their bags/FUD?

So sell at 13000 sat just look at the graph.

no, it also dumps in sats when btc goes down.

matter of fact is, nano is completely distributed.
no inflation. and well known. it will absorb more value than any shit coin that does have inflation.

It means they will continuously dump their bags month after month, year after year until bagholders will run out of money. But they won't dump it all, they will cash out slowly draining the retards while promising "partnerships" and shit. They hold what, 60% of total supply?

yes they hold 60%. and the original plan was to release 1 billion a month on the market. so 60 months of huge inflation. However, they can't even find enough people to dump the 1 billion a month on. more than half of the billion a month doesn't get sold lmao.

>I started to notice quite a lot of people suddenly appeared trying to bash xrp saying "ripple keep selling xrp and pull down the price" argument, "xrp not rising that much", "sold all my xrp", i wonder where they come from and do they have hidden agendas or something, as if some people want us to exit our position

Attached: 1530459486045.jpg (820x884, 70K)

All the XRP shills are now working full time for BSV?

Attached: bluepilled.jpg (1710x687, 474K)

XRP shills dont exist anymore. I think most of them killed themselves by now

there are still quite a few on this forum. Just wait a couple of hours until the shift at the call centre ends and Vijay, Sankar, Suresh and Raj will be back in force.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (550x335, 23K)

imagine holding a coin who's founders business model is to sell said coin on the market until they run out LMAO

I have told all you niggers countless times, this is the kike coin and they will make sure you never profit from it

Like ifirium?