Reverse Singularity

Adelyn is going to fuck up the marketing around mainnet launch, isn't she?

Chainlink undoubtedly has partners under NDAs, but when the big announcement comes, they won't reveal any of these. It's just going to be Sergey tweeting, "Hey guys, mainnet is live. We'd be happy if you tried it out. Sorry it's still missing some features. Staking scheduled for Q1 2021".

No partnerships. No surprise announcements. Nothing to push the price up even by a cent.

As a result, we will reverse moon 3x. The price will go from 66c to 22c within two days and then we'll keep losing sats at a decent rate of 10% per day. The most devout ICO Linkies will blow their heads off. The project will lose it's mystical standing in the cryptosphere and the emperor will be shown to have no clothes.

Imagine Sergey without clothes. Yikes.

The partners under NDA will see this and reconsider their affiliation with Chainlink. When it's all said and done, everyone will come to the logical conclusion that it is too early to rely on this technology, since Sergey wasn't even able to get a fully functional mainnet live in two years and with 32 million dollars. "We will revisit in 5 years", they will say.

And that is how it will end.

Attached: 97dbff_df52a254740c4c819d4d6390612e1629_mv2.jpg (364x470, 36K)

ASIAN WAIFU SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FUCKY

Attached: uzw1nlveexl21.jpg (495x362, 17K)

WE ARE IN FOR A WIRLD OF PAIN !!!
REVERSE MOON MISSION TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH WHERE WE WILL BOIL TO DEATH !!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!

Attached: 1528232295799.jpg (1680x1389, 2.75M)

>partners under NDAs
>he still believes this

as long as it stays above 20 cents i dont really care. ill keep em till i die

The Linkie Saga:
The Swift Menace
Chainlink: Attack of the Serger clones
Thomas and Steve's Revenge
Sergey's new hope
Adelyn strikes back
Revenge of Rory
Mainnet Awakens Without Reputation
The Rise of the NEETS

Attached: 1557521106189.gif (399x640, 3.98M)

Microsoft and DocuSign are obvious.

It won't. We will see absolute capitulation after the mainnet announcement.

Actually I should have said "after Consensus", because everyone is waiting for mainnet to be released there. If they don't, you can 2x everything in my estimate.

yeah Ok buds

Attached: 1547596188910.png (316x312, 137K)

"Heh, these guys don't know what's waiting for them in 2025 when we announce the Microsoft partnership" - Smug Sergey, probably

kek

Imagine missing the next bull because because of Sergey's bullshit.

Attached: 1557619589675.png (1200x800, 1.3M)

She's so ugly Jesus christ

Attached: 1528560070809.jpg (562x390, 47K)

Unironically this is what's going to happen.
These fuckers think they're invincible and that the community that shilled them to this mystical status will be there whether the price of their token is $10 or $0.10.

They are literally too smug to care about some Jow Forums neets and their life savings. And you know what this means? It means that they will take their sweet time. Sergey doesn't give a fuck if the price of LINK goes to 5 cents while BTC moons to $20k+. He's already got his $32 million and there is no recourse for someone holding his shit token. He could literally piss on your face and you'd force a smile.

LinkMarines are literally, unironically getting cucked by Sergey. Pic related illustrates the relationship between upset Marines and Sergey.

Attached: 1505997874643.png (500x562, 362K)

Insider here.

Sergey has a big crush on Adelyn. He hired her so he could be closer to her. We all pretend to ignore his puppy dog love for her but it’s getting quite obvious.

We are the linkmarines and eternal pain is our goal !

Attached: 1526455772038.jpg (1536x2048, 163K)

Wouldn't be surprised based on his Reddit history.

>ever doubting Sergey
cringe and yikes

The OP is basically the patron saint of retarded swinglinkers who missed the boat.
You fucked up this round while I sold half my stack at 68c, hoping to get back in between 50-55c.
Maybe if you weren't so shit at this you wouldn't need to make room temp IQ threads like this every time the price moves in a significant direction because you can't analyze basic trends. Stay mad. Forever.

I’m up 50%. Why would I be mad at Sir Gay?

Even at 22c I'm still up 10 cents per token from when i bought

Attached: 1425919567830.jpg (1637x1845, 946K)

>how to expose yourself as brainlet in 5 posts tutorial
have a good time chocking on sergey nuts,i bet you sold at 50 cent trying to swing and now you just salty ass fudding piece of shit lying negro pajeet mix of a human failure spamming my board with some shitass points.

Albo buy Ambrosus if you want announcments of announcments. Versage guy kind hahahhaah

>No partnerships. No surprise announcements. Nothing to push the price up even by a cent.
when things lìke this matter you are holding an absolute shitcoin

Imagine the smell.

Nice blog post faggot

Attached: 1555655704858.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Ambrosus has 10x as much partnerships than this shithole Chainlink.

>Ambrosus has 10x as much partnerships than this shithole Chainlink.
Literally who? I'm from Mumbai and I've never heard this sir please do the needful

>Imagine Sergey without clothes

started and stopped reading there