Are you loading up exchange tokens, user? you know they moon the hardest during a bullrun...

are you loading up exchange tokens, user? you know they moon the hardest during a bullrun. I thought NEXT could make a 10x, but now I think it's up for a 50x.

Attached: 1_iYUVFaMPsCm0QfLCVvUHkg.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Please Sir if this 10x I will be extremely pleased. If it 50x, I will gladly suck your wiener whether its been cleaned or not and I'd even tell people that I sucked it afterwards thats how happy I would be

I’ve put all my chips into Next. Hybrid exchanges will be the future of trading.

How much to make it?

user I hope youre right. 60k NEXT here

Scammer, street beggar

Gary?

>60k NEXT here
assuming you aren't larping, how in the fuck did you accumulate that much with the tiny ass volume? I got 5k and even that was a pain in the ass.

Probably bought either at ICO or during the whole time it wasn't shilled and was at 10c

I never LARP. I just put big ass buy orders up and had them filled

wasnt that hard, i bought and sniped sell orders for some days for 28k

AURA

The smell of samefaggery is only stronger in a rienmettal ag thread.
Fuck off back to your vindaloo you curryniggers

Attached: images (3).jpg (178x284, 6K)

Gary?

wallets as well moon.. im going 10% ENJ

Attached: 1557514221869.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Ranjooosh?

Attached: images (4).jpg (271x186, 12K)

Getting a node wasn't hard, being patient and waiting a month to not drive up the price was.

so close to invest 10k, but I need some quick answer. I tried to look up some stuff but I can't find it: what's the volume of the exchange? why is the exchange not listed anywhere? how is the token price correlated with the exchange tokenomics? what is the reason for the low supply - except ROI (quick buck) for people who buy this coin? is it a real fiat ramp with IBAN bank deposits and withdraws?

I’m not a samefag, just a humble shitcoin merchant

YES

BUY XCASH!

Wiring 20k fiat as we speak.

qash from liquid.com , biggest exchane by volume no wash trading

Get into covesting.

No answers? C'mon, what's the exchange trading volume? Does the exchange trading volume justify the token price? Is the token price correlated with the exchange trading volume?

I’ll try my best to explain what I’ve understood from the team. The volume isn’t public as of now (and most likely very low) because the version we have is currently a beta. They are about to release their 1.1 version which will see a whole UI rehaul and new servers to handle more traffic. The NEXT token is pretty much correlated with the success of the exchange, and there’s several ways to make money off of it. You can either stake it with a master node (25k NEXT), or simply hold it to receive a cut of the fees collected by the network. Current supply is low because they are going to run their own blockchain, to enable individual wallets for each customer so you can control your keys while trading. The rest of the supply is all going to be released through PoW/PoS on their blockchain as well as a small pet of it for marketing/ambassador program. I believe it will also be a real fiat ramp and not a partnership with another service. I believe they are working with Klarna, and also accept PayPal withdrawals and deposits. Hope these answer our questions. The team is very active on the telegram, so I’m positive they will answer any questions you may have for them, they’ve been super transparent so far.

user has it right.
The exchange volume will be trackable with 1.1 release, thats when they will apply for CMC exchange listing.
Volume has been steady for the token on idex, its been getting accumulated for months.
I like the wallet part, fiat is also real fiat, they have a trust in place to handle it. New Whitepaper coming out soon as per their social feed.

What’s is this? Is this you? Go show off your poo brown skin elsewhere you ranjeet

Yes OP is tight... Or it's platforms, or exchanges

Now NEXT is actually both so I'm sure that after kucoin and bnb this will be a nice ride

Bull mode activate

What I get from this is that the token price is only based on speculation and not any exchange use cases. It is actually not coupled to the exchange services yet. Buying now would be completely stupid because the price probably pumped due to a handful of people speculating on the low supply and volume. Might dump hard when the hype is over.

Its been stable for 3 months.

This is price discovery.

how much to make it? thinking about scooping up more.

At least 5k

Its still at a low 1.6m MC, so I don't think it's quite overvalued yet, especially when you compare with other exchange tokens like KCS thats at an absurd 100m MC. For what the team has in store, I think it's definitely worth the bet. The game changer for me personally is the individual wallets. If they pull that off, anything else is extra.

That’s a big one for me too. The hybrid exchange aspect is a really smart idea along with the regulation aspects. Looking forward to this project for sure user

xcm

Attached: 1940075-wq.jpg (240x201, 13K)

BCO is looking pretty low right now for how cryptobridge is performing

Shits gonna moon son