Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w3qPMe_cCJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're great at being a failure.
You should be proud of this, at least.

what happened?

Do you have micropenis?

do you like the truth ?

why havent you seriously looked in chainlink?

Whats the point of living? If you aren't going to amount to anything why keep going?

Attached: 1557352190796.png (819x716, 563K)

I pursued a worthless degree beause my father forced me to do so for the family business. After I graduated I found out that I hate the job and don't get along with him at all. Working for someone else in this are pays shit.
Then I travelled for some time and met a girl in Europe which I fell in love with. The first one I had sex with as well. I had the best 7 days of my life, spent every day with her before I left again.
That was 2 years ago.
Then I started a Computer Science degree, which I don't really like neither.
The girl in Europe was the only girl that ever had sexual interest in me and was also the first and the last I had sex with.
Some weeks ago I travelled to Europe again. Had two dates with two different girls, but couldn't repeat my success.
Back home I don't even get on dates.
Now here I am:
>25
>Still in uiversity
>No girl on this planet is interested in me
>Future seems to get more hopeless every day

I know the truth and it's fucking hard
I like to know the truth but I don't like the truth itself

thanks
you are not worth saving

As cliché as it may seem, you should try to focus on the positive side of things. If you're healthy that means you probably still can have lots opportunities. If you focus on your past failures you're not gonna be happy in your life.

you're a spoilt faggot, that's what you are

this. fuck you op you little sissy bitch.life.

Boo fuckin hoo faggot. Meh, daddy gave me a job but I dont like it, go to college for CS degree but meh, me no like computers. Vacationing to Europe is such a chore...
Did you put any thought into any of this shit before you dove in headfirst?
No wonder why women that speak your language avoid you like the dumb whiny shitbag that you are.

What is your truth user?

I've a deformed 10cm penis, my life is so shit that i can't even enjoy sex

Haha, mines 7.5" & thick as a coke can

why couldn't you meet up with the girl you fell in love with in Europe again?

>downward penis checkin in, if your penis is curved down KYS as i will

>family business
>not a virgin

kys desu

I'm also a huge fucking failure. I need to make it so my real life can begin.

Attached: 1557379238048.png (655x509, 25K)

You have no idea about life yet. Do some shrooms and figure out what’s it’s all really about pal

Chill
Here's some insight. Drug addicted, failure that's almost a boomer. Always convinced my self that girls don't like me like they use to, that I'm boring and unable to succeed.

Got clean again and finally walked up to a roastie out in the blue. From there I've talked to 4 girls at recovery meetings and at the end of every one of our convo's I'd tell them to put their numbers in my phone. They all did, gladly with a smile

What I'm getting at.... You guys either have a massive warped perception like me. Or you are just truly pathetic ugly betas to your core in which case you have a small possibility to make it by becoming a provider with money.

How bigs your dick?

Nvm you already told us

Haha lil faggit who‘s about feels.
You have no clue about this horror show.
Complains about feeling like he‘s not a success.... what a joke. Jump in front of a train asshole

I just got out of the psych ward for the third time, ask me anything

kek, excellent bait mayne

Listen to this
youtu.be/w3qPMe_cCJk

Jesus christ stop whining around you maggot .
Your 25 yo so what?
Im hitting 26 in 6 days and the only thing i accomplished is a High School Diploma and an Electric Maintenance Apprenticeship in a Train Company here in Germanistan. Played vidya all the time from 17 to 21 when i was doing High school diploma and 21 i started the electrical apprentice which i finished last year on federal qualification level.
I got no friends everyone left the town down here , got no gf , only some sports activities here and there to not get fat besides im doing like 30k Footsteps on my Job in daily average.

Financially me:
Have 10k€ in Assets (Stocks bonds etf's and gold ) and 23k€ in Cash.
I got like only 2 years left before reaching the point of no return , if u dont have 100k$ us dollar worth of money in your local currncy with 28 your basically doomed Tfw me are like pic related getting panic of being a loser.
I'd rather be a loser with money than a faggot one without money.

Attached: images (4).jpg (221x228, 8K)

Women dont care so much about penis size if its ofc not under 5 cm shit.
The only thing they care is that you feed them and your both's kids. Thats all.
Why do you think your genes are living till today carrying on the burden of small penis?
Because women care more for money and income than everything else for called reasons.
Dont blame everything on dicksize fren.

Attached: 1256468468464684.jpg (1640x759, 74K)

are you happy though? Im pretty successful and still miserable every day of my life. would rather be a happy-go-lucky complete failure.

You are a fucking cry baby

holy shit what a fucking faggot go cry me a river