Okay linkers, here is your last chance to stock up

Okay linkers, here is your last chance to stock up.
In 2 days Sergey will announce mainnet + Microsoft.
-dave

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (422x866, 85K)

when partnership with mc donalds?

wait. did you actually purchase chainlink? it's a Jow Forums joke dude.

dave who? apologies sir, im a very stinky linky and i cant recall any daves

Dave? Who the fuck is Dave?

He’s part of the clc bullshit

>dave

Another fucking LARPer peice of shit. Fucking kill yourself you absolute cunt. I will literally pray you get diagnosed with acute uncurable stage 4 terminal cancer tonight you namefag LARPing piece of fucking shit. KILL. YOUR. SELF.

what the fuck is clc

Rolling for trips to satiate insider

I need more links

Chainlink Larping Cucks

Sweet, just bought 10k Link..

Yorke E. Rhodes III

Attached: 1480525355082.png (365x367, 35K)

Looking forward to it! Say hi to sharon for me.
-Bill
Sent from my iPhone

hodl'ing through the dump

Attached: 1557268166163.jpg (638x676, 91K)

You know in your heart of hearts nothing will be announced and it will dump HARD. I'm not even of the "link is a scam" opinion but I've sold. If something, somehow happens it's going to the moon anyway so i can buy in then.

Maybe the real gains was the entertainment we got from delusional linkies along the way.

hi guys. dave here. disregard previous post. I am a nigger faggot that likes to stroke my penis while larping to retarded linkies because they are so desperate and gullible. now that I have stroked to completion, this thread is concluded.

Whoa my name is Dave too.

Dave Chainlink! Oh my god, it's you! How long has it been; 2, 3 years? The guys still ask me 'How's Dave Chainlink?'. It's great to hear from you man. What are the chances of you getting a job as an insider at a company that you share you surname with?! Crazy huh? Next you be telling me there was an actual 'McDonald' who sold burgers! You got time for a brewski?

Dice your tomatoes, Cardboard.

Attached: alphahand.jpg (750x974, 760K)

Attached: 1457316528290.jpg (1920x1200, 1.04M)

Dave who?

Source or LARP

absolute unit

Once again, Yorke E. Rhodes III

We know about Rhodes and how he likes smiles, how does this prove anything will be announced in two days?

You’ve spoken to him I take it?

He spoke to his daughter, Lana, who's recovering from a sore bottom.

Spot on. Wasn't sure about MS though, you may know more...

Yes, I did.

If what you say is true, how high do people think a confirmed public Microsoft/chainlink partnership and mainnet take us ?

$1

What would the price do with a Microsoft announcement? 2x......maybe.....then back to $.040 after it massively fails due to Big Mac overloads

Stay poor you fucking idiots.

Link can easily be 15$ this year.

I want to believe

Look at shitcoins like IOTA and XRP and how quickly they exploded into multi billion dollar market caps.

Link after MS partnershit = 30'000 sats = around 2$ / link = EOM price

Also very likely. Maybe even double that.
I'll make another thread in 2 days.
Have fun friends, and do the right thing
-dave

R u bullshittin dave?

It's not dave dummy, it's someone pretending to be him to discredit him when the announcement he claims will happen doesn't. Screencap this. 4d clcg fud. THANKS JUST BOUGHT 100K CLCG

Sergey stated himself that he won't announce anything...his business partners will do the announcing when the time is appropriate. It is not Sergey or the Chainlink team's style to shill anything.

YORKIE ROADS

Thank you lord larper for giving me strength for 2 more days

>source: dude, trust me
Here we go again

Attached: 490.jpg (627x626, 48K)

ok thank you dave ! have a nice day, nigger larper. as if it would stop at 2$ with microsoft kek. also if they announce microsoft normies will wake up to the fact that we are literally working with swift and flock even more of their hard earned shekels in

also fuck discord trannies they are cancer. especially teemo the devil, indianbrappi and pedobaga.

Attached: birfday777.jpg (2048x1364, 1.36M)

whats a Jow Forums?

based. also fuck niggers, jannies, and kikes