He’s still not buying the next 5x

What are you waiting for? Do you seriously think this won’t break top 100? That’s an easy 5x from here

Attached: 765010BF-CD66-4DB3-AFB7-05949F3A0183.png (259x194, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ventures.coinbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1mill locked. letss goooooooooooo streetshittahssssss

What's taking so long you fuckers trying to scam me

Cause its not a scam.

It’s done 40% in two days, how impatient are you?

Only a 5x? That means it won't even 1x, fucking scam

comfiest hold

The Ethereum of India is gonna more tha 5x

which means its a bad time to buy then.

They said this about Fantom for 4 weeks straight

Depends on what happens next. Hopefully BTC will find a floor at 7k and money start flowing into alts. In that case, Matic pump will be epic, 300 sats EOM is conservative

Fanthom never had Binance and comparable volume. Matic might be the first proper moonshot of 2019

Yup. That's the difference between this and the other biz shills like Fantom, LTO, NKN etc. Those dream of playing in the major leagues while Matic is already there.

It's like the shitcoin equivalent of investing in Coca Cola as opposed to some random penny stocks.

Lieutenant Rajash reporting for duty

Attached: Raji-small1.jpg (350x394, 72K)

And now Fantom is dumping retard

If you bought the first two and half weeks when biz started shilling you'd still be very much up and comfy. Jesus some of you guys are giant faggots.

lmao every Binance IEO has been a failure
Look at Celer

shut the fuck up, cant blame people for not buying in when the other 100 pajeet projects that biz has shilled before end up dumping.

Pretty sure Matic is the lowest mcap out of all Binance IEOs and also happens to be the only one backed by Coinbase afaik

kys shill

Yeah how dare he let people know about a gem

yeah, lets look at the coin which has 2x the market cap of Matic without the Coinbase backing.
Its like some of you don't want to make money

These faggots just want us to buy the chainlink scam

2 million matichad checking in

You gonna make it my fellow Pajeet marine

there is no proof of it being "Backed" by coinbase

Is this the only legit IEO so far? Or atleast the only one that is still in the green since listing? I have been looking at IEOs today and I cannot find one other than Matic that is above listing levels.

>there is no proof of it being "Backed" by coinbase

>Coinbase Ventures invests in companies building the open financial system.

ventures.coinbase.com/

Attached: 3546508467.jpg (670x670, 62K)

Had the fairest lauchpad of all and is the only legit one yes.

Hi. I've been playing the game since 2015. I have a lot of bitcoin. No larp. This is the easiest pick this year. Very solid use case, Dev. Group, and backing. We will all be loving curry by the end of this, I guarantee it.