Taking the state real estate exam on tuesday and joining a real estate office, Keller Williams

Taking the state real estate exam on tuesday and joining a real estate office, Keller Williams.

What am I in for Jow Forums?

Attached: forsale.jpg (800x597, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/blog.kw.com/kw-number-one-real-estate-franchise-in-us?hs_amp=true
realtrends.com/rankings/real-trends-500-by-volume-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get your anus rdy for that strap on

congratulations. youre now basically a glorified scam artist in this fucked up society. Real estate agents are scum of the earth pajeets for the most part, crypto will eliminate these parasites from existence soon enough. but for now, enjoy scamming boomers for 3% of thier life savings for trying to purchase a home.

Attached: 0FD2E693-2D0C-459B-A8C4-17744C4D8748.jpg (680x680, 75K)

But why though?

she will put her strap on and put it in your ass, because that's what all real estate agents have to do

If you're going into real estate brokerage, at least have the dignity of joining a serious broker (i.e. Cushman Wakefield, JLL, BNP Paribas, Engel & Völkers, CBRE, Knight Frank) instead of getting fucked by some mid-mainstream broker.

I'm going to piggy back on this answer. Get into CRE as fast as possible. Go be an analyst for a few years if necessary.

Boomers are selling retard. Millennials are buying.

real estate exam? ha

>prime real estate
>value for money
>its a steal
>better be quick we have loads of offers
>remember to lie,steal and cheat brings success

Don’t listen to these spectators user. Realtor here, i actually started with Keller Williams. It’s a great company for training and I would recommend joining the highest volume sold team in the office for leads. They are going to get you started.

Now the commission split sucks ass at keller Williams. That’s why I switched to a 100 percent commission boutique brokerage.

Will you disclose what market you are in?

Also don’t listen to the other anons here, they are all spectators and don’t know shit about being a realtor. Plus most of them are doomers and are bitter abt not being able to afford real estate. Just focus on building your business.

based, fuck real estate scum.

What do you do for money?

Actual CRE broker here (MD for London firm) - in short: fuck off.

More extended: don't settle for any sub-mainstream residential brokers as a career-starter. You'll need to build a significant network and you won't be given the chance to work mainly independent at any small broker. To get started and continue well-off, you'll need to utilize the massive networks and resources of mainstream brokers. Clients tend to have close to no brand loyalty, meaning they'll stick with you if you switch employers - though the hard part is FINDING these clients in the first place and setting up working relationships.

Don't waste your talent for a retarded small broker (likely with unattractive pay schemes - e.g. E&V pays 30-65% of gross fees to their brokers) and use the advantages of established firms. Switching to a better position at a boutique broker may make sense later on, but definitely not as a start.

Finally, take the advice and Join. A. CRE. Broker.

Residential real estate is a pain in the ass compared to CRE (given that you're capable of understanding financial models). On top of that, the big bucks are made in CRE far more easily.

This is accurate

t. former agent

Former failed agent

London where the commission on residential real estate are 1/3 what they are in the USA. People also don’t give a shit what broker it is. All they care about is the individual agent.

Just shut the fuck up

t. scammer scum

Cope! You just suck at sales. Buh bye

That's what I'm fucking saying - brokerage is about the PERSON and not about the FIRM. Exposition to a large network is vastly greater in a mainstream firm than in a boutique/sub- firm.

Commissions in London are at 2.25% on average in residential; basically equivalent to the retarded US model of splitting vendor fee of 5-8% / 2.

honestly, is there any occupation that is not a sugarcoated scam?

My boutique brokerage brokers are extremely successful chad and Stacy. I am honored to work under them. Kw is highest volume in America too. I will probably switch back to kw once I get a good amount of money set aside and start a team there

Have fun being poor, agencies generally need at least one sale per salesman per month to stay afloat, and (at least in my country) only about 3% of them manage that.

Also, stay away from property managers. They're all drug addicts.

Thanks OP for the market top confirmation. Just sold 100k

>> 13618540

Lad: Keller Williams is ranked as 10th largest US res. broker in '18 by volume - not as 1st.

Again, you're not reading what I'm saying - boutique brokers are amongst the most successful in the sector, though almost NEVER compete with the outreach of mainstream brokers. As an example: nobody knows about Keller Williams outside of the US and frankly, nobody cares about them internationally.

Don’t listen to this dumb dumb

My manager just handed me $1,000,000 of listings (3 multi unit buildings in a gentrifying area) because I’m a new agent. (1 year and I’ve made about 16k so far in that year)

Cope hard wagecuckarachas

Attached: 025DE134-3F1F-4CFD-BF11-8BC66687575D.png (165x115, 21K)

I’m at a big national broker. Fuck the tiny companies

google.com/amp/s/blog.kw.com/kw-number-one-real-estate-franchise-in-us?hs_amp=true

But the kw blog says otherwise kek.

Kw is great bc it’s also an mlm scheme. So I get to take advantage of a system in place if I’m building a team there where the new agents are forced into productivity coaching at their own expense as well as an unlimited number of them to host my open houses or work as my assistant.

Cope. Hows it feel your business is going underwater in the next 5 years? Scum! Wagie! Ha!

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

Imagine quoting the most biased source of one's own publications.

realtrends.com/rankings/real-trends-500-by-volume-2019 (listing by transaction volume in 2018 shows KW ranked 10th and NRT as 1st.)

Even then, nobody can compete with the RE/MAX network (which effectively includes RE/MAX Gold & RE/MAX Results).

Being proud of an MLM scheme being part of one's employee, shows server cases of autism.

I wasn't bad at it lass, I felt bad for doing it. I'm focused on investing now

>scam
In the eyes of a loser, everything is a scam. That's why the become commies

RE Max is boo boo son

RE/MAX fucks everyone in the colonies, including your pathetic "Keller Williams" pseudo-brokers

Not a threat. That’s why those dummies partnered with Redfin kek