Last chance to get in BTC?

Bros, I hopped back in the game pretty substantially at 6K.
As I examine the chart (pic related, I know I’m phonefagging, fuck off) you can see the last time we had this price action around 7.4K it had a significant dip back to 6000’s before it shot back up to 8K the next week, resulting in the famous 2 months we all know about.
That being said, what are your thoughts? Are we going to see a repeat of last time? Should I wait for a dip to buy more? Will it just blast through this resistance and go up to 20K again as it did last time? We already saw a drop back to 6900’s overnight.

Attached: 273167C6-75DF-4B03-9B8C-B0034151F72F.png (750x1334, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oGZvT2m7-The-only-chart-you-need/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls buy sirs. many gains

nobody knows....the only way you win is to hodl.

I bought in a good round but wasn’t expecting the surge. Thinking about buying more but wondering if we are going to see the large dip this upcoming week as we did the last time BTC was around this price.

Correct nobody knows 100%. I’m putting this thread up in the off chance some bro will (with actual evidence) will be able to give insight to other things going on in BTC I may not be aware of that will give me a different perspective. Long shot, I know.

Take profits idiot

> evidence

No ones got a time machine buddy

If you truly understood trade management then you’d know that taking profits will be the easiest part of your strategy. We’re talking about market entry, not the same thing.

Taking profits is literally the hardest part of the whole thing

The best thing about markets is that insight and speculation about how it operates, and subsequent disemination of that knolwedge for others to follow, alters its behavior. There is no way around this level of chaos, it is an inherent part of the system. Just shut up, read, watch, and act upon your own best judgement until you git gud or git broke.

You must be new. Most people just say “buy” or “you’re an idiot for selling” and that’s it. Evidence can be as little as a chart or a link to a source backing your argument. From there you determine whether or not the argument and associated evidence is valid. That’s the fundamental basis of research.

Because you asked for insight from someone:
I've been in BTC since 2011, I even have had my BTC on silkroad siezed by the FBI. Back in 2013 I predicted a 20k price for bitcoin while everyone laughed. (I arrived at that number because I thought "BTC could end up with a marketcap of a large tech company" which around that time was 300B.)
This time is going to be different from the previous because of the institutional interest. If the ETFs get approved as well, BTC could honestly end up going to 350k. But who knows, what if some democrat wins and then bans crypto in the US? And Europe follows? Crypto is a magnet for "black swan events".

Last year it was a 40% retracement from what I can tell. but it recovered fairly quickly. Probably safer to continue a DCA

I’ve been trading for a number of years now, long before crypto was relevant. If you think taking profits is difficult then you don’t have a strategy and you’re basing everything off of gut instinct and that’s why you’ve likely lost a lot of money and take out your frustration at your lack of ability on anonymous strangers you meet on Jow Forums

The institutional investment piece does add in a new piece to the game, especially as I’ve heard the ETFs will be backed by BTC.
They’re going to need to hold a huge portion of coins to make it a truly liquid market. From a simple supply & demand perspective those coins staying out of circulation for institutional speculation purposes would drive up the price, but what isn’t clear is how will speculation of BTC via an ETF will actually impact trading because your market maker’s spread is likely going to be fucking GIANT due to the volatility. Due to that, could be even a bad thing for BTC liquidity and price.

Something is off about this whole bounce. Absolute shit volume, new fud stories dropping left and right every few days, alts abysmal, daytrading nearly dead for 5 weeks. I don't like it at all. I think Bitfinex took their newly printed Tether and pumped the market big in order to squeeze out the record number of shorts open on their platform. If we had dipped and these shorts had paid out, good chance they go insolvent. Money is fleeing out of that place and it wouldn't be the first time they ran out of liquid funds and couldn't process withdrawals.
Add in all their current shit and this just looks like one huge manipulation to me, and it's more likely to come down than anything. I could be wrong, but I don't feel good enough to bet on it. None of this feels like the 2017 bullrun, and I daytraded daily for all of it. If some proper volume starts to show up lowsat coins like RDD, DOGE, NPXS, etc. start having massive pumps out of nowhere, then I'll be a believer. Until then I'm out and waiting for a safe spot to reload.

Additionally, I believe when BTC becomes completely out of reach for retail investors (when it goes over 100k) the retail investors will start going to LTC or BCH. I'm personally hoping LTC but have a small BCH stack in case even though I fucking hate BCH and Roger Ver.

This. I've gotten really bad vibes too, especialyl considering the altcoins exploded during the bull run and they didn't start dying until it signalled time to move out of ALL markets. I'm back to below one BTC and want to put in enough money to get another one before I FOMO in at above 10k, but all the unsure/bad news about tether/Binance and a sudden 50% pump makes me a bit concerned. I still might just have to go in and buy it at this price and hold through the retracement, though, because Tuesday either the price will crash back down or I'll be left in the dust and whatever manipulated the price would've carried BTC long enough for it to organically moon.

me too, honestly with the timing of whats happening between binance and bitfinex and the looking at that chart i gotta say nope.
I ask myself what has changed to make bitcoin so bullish,nothing.

if i miss it i miss it, but fuck it, ive seen too many fomos to touch this

Thanks for the perspective, user. You make some good points. I haven’t had the balls to go into many alts because I’m an equityfag, optionsfag and commodityfag mostly and I don’t know much about the inner workings of the major alt-coin brokerage platforms.
I’ve had some colleagues say even in 2017 that tether is on the brink of insolvency if things go too far left but I wasn’t deep enough in the game to care. I am going to look into this deeper, thanks user.

This dirty, messy, volatile market IS organic. You only get the ultra-stable markets of the US stock indices from a massive amount of regulation. Artificially maintained serenity is NOT organic. The last bull market got so high from manipulation via tether via bitfinex. If you want a market controlled only by retail investors you should've sold after mid 2013.

Yes last chance go all in dumbass

Attached: bullrun2021.png (1348x647, 102K)

I think this is the last chance to get out of BTC (or any crypto) and back into fiat. It's the first time we've seen eight continuous hourly red candles since the recovery from the bottom.

Attached: 1530251340476.png (326x500, 4K)

NVT has been dead since October. Even the creator of nvt is bullish

>actual evidence
get a load of this guy!

if everyone is bullish then we bullish :)

why are so many people saying bitcoin will goto 1800 to 2000 before going much much higher?
what are you seeing?

you are not seeing capitulation neither despair
my normie friend told me today he bought 5 eth
this is fucking hilarious
i told him to market sell it he told me i'm dumb

You are dumb, but it's human nature to think of the cynical outlook as the intelligent one, so you take a cynical stance on crypto because it makes you feel smart, and you interpret those feelings as "it feels correct to be bearish and dumb to be bullish"

tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oGZvT2m7-The-only-chart-you-need/

He also shorted the bottom HAHAHHAHHAA

too many different people saying we are going to $2000 first before launching higher.
plus ive traded long enough to know you have to retest a crucial low before going much higher. We just jumped from 3500 to 7500. i better test would be 3500 to 6000 then back to 3500 then upwards to 100k
double bottom or W pattern

just buy and don't answer me then
do you really think cycles are getting shorter and shorter? dumbfuck
you cannot even show me more than 5000$ in bills right fucking now

What a clown

MAHMUDOV TOLD ME ITS BULLISH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REFUND ME MAHMUD WALLAH

The cycles are getting longer. You just don’t understand the cycles.

ok then we are not bullish
because this cycle is still shorter than the last one

how do you explain the price breakout from from the diagonal line.

Attached: cryptobitcoin.jpg (578x379, 50K)

it happened in may 2014 too

it's being pumped be tether.. this whole crypto thing is a fraud

No. We are bullish.

ok go all in then

Noooooo
this pump was fueled by new investors and muh institutions buying neets' bags of course
the smart money is here

Attached: crypto2.jpg (1414x781, 166K)

may 2014
you really dumb

I’ve been all in for months now

may 2014 faggot
>the cycles are getting longer

jan 14 to may 14 looks like jan 18 to may 19

yo u are saying its gonna break down, to lower lows
but nowehere in may 14 did the price break the diagonal resistance unlike now

you will be able to redraw your meme line don't worry

when binance opens alts gonna fly bitcoin will touch 5.2k than cup and handle to 10k.
prove me wrong pls

has anyone here actually used bitcoin to buy anything in the last 2 years?

you are smoking a good meth

That diagonal resistance was created in September 2015 LMAO. Delete the chart all the way back to may 2014 and then draw your meme diagonal. It's lower

could you stop being a dick for second, im actually trying to learn as well.
Honestly because of your dickishness i totally comfused if you think btc is going to 2000 or youre just being a dick for edge points

>Ramadan has just begun

Attached: TASS28089809.jpg (1360x765, 231K)

I tried to pay a pad thai in Pattaya with bch and it failed

>muh institutions
>muh adoptions
>muh LN

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

you are just proving my point, dumb money is longing this shit.

take your profits and go away (it's may)

If were only a third through the bear market, ill blow my brain out

you will blow your brain out