Stretch those legs while you can, wagie, it's almost time to get back in the cage for another 5 days of 9-5. Well...

Stretch those legs while you can, wagie, it's almost time to get back in the cage for another 5 days of 9-5. Well, 8-5 for some of you unlucky wagies.

Me? I might wake up around 11 or noon, go for a quick jog to get energized and start my day. I'll take a nice long warm shower and brew some coffee to focus on doing some leisure computer programming. Then I'll have sex with my girlfriend, and cook a big gourmet meal.

By this time, you will have checked the clock for the 20th time that day, it will only be 4pm. As you work another hour and begin the traffic-jammed crawl home, I'll be stretching my muscles and enjoying a nice bong bowl on the porch, before coming inside to play a couple rounds of videogames.

Finally, you will make it home, exhausted. You will want to take a nap, but you know you can't wagie. If you do, you won't be able to go to sleep early and might sleep in and miss work tomorrow! Wouldn't want that, would we now wagie?

Anyways, I'm off to play some fetch with my dog who I get to spend lots of time with during the day. Meanwhile, before you go off to work tomorrow you'll be sure to lock your """best friend""" in a cage to suffer alone for 9 hours. Heh, ironic... stuck in a cage, just like you.

Well anyways, Toodaloo!~~

Attached: 057d66_6926558.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

Yeah nah. Watch me user, I'm gonna show up an hour late and leave an hour early. And they won't say shit cuz they need me.

lazy and lacking-in-life-purpose pilled

I also wake up between 11 to noon, feels good not being a wagecuck. My routine is really similar to yours except i usually have sex at night. Well to all the wagecucks , have a nice week bros!!

Im not a wagie but your post makes me cringe
>he plays videogames
How old are you? Go make something out of your life and stop wasting your time playing videogames you fucking basement dweller

PS:
Fuck wagecucking

I'm wagecucking 70 hours a week so I can eventually buy video games. If this isn't fucking ascension then I don't know what is.

What's wrong wagies? You sound a little stressed, angry even. Well, I'm sure your "life's purpose" of flipping burgers or filling in Excel spreadsheets is fulfilling enough to get you out of bed at 7am. It certainly sounds exciting.

Me, well my life's purpose involves AI programming and collaborating on the largest open source projects on the web to create something useful. Not as useful as your spreadsheets, however. Have a good week!

Fellow NEET, good day to you sir! And a good week as well

>he wagecucks 70 hrs a week
>he wastes the little time he has left playing videogames and shitposting on biz

Pathetic

As i said im not a wagie.
Im studying right now. Basically living life on easy mode while receiving government gibs.

In which language do you code?

>muh life purpose
im not op, i'm not a wagecuck and i live in my own apartment with my waifu paid with my investments and trading profits and i play 'videogames' , what you going to say to me? if i played some sub50IQ shit like soccer it would be ok right? lmao, grow the fuck up

Read books, meditate, educate yourself on something. Everything is better than wasting your time playing videogames

god bless wagies

Attached: 1549269886734.jpg (640x640, 79K)

it has never been easier to leave the wagie life, you just have to buy atleast 1 bitcoin and wait 3-4 years

HAHA, good one user. You really think any wagies could afford Bitcoin? They need to spend their money on rent and food, first and foremost! The rest will go into their 401k

user, Bitcoin is only for the NEET Elite, not wage scum

Attached: DpjzCDUW0AYuPJF.jpg (494x690, 73K)

No, you misunderstand. I don't play video games at all. In about a year I will buy a PC and game on it for a while. I'll just do that and read shit and study maths.
I'm basically you with an extra 50k networth. While you take your measly scraps from the government I will live like a NEET king.

My cagie is 7-7. But at least I got a guaranteed income!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YYYYOOOOUUUUUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: 5CE44C2A-143B-4CFE-97B7-86D4D3DE1C55.png (1070x601, 507K)

>plays videogames
>calls soccer “some sub50IQ shit”
my sides

Not a lot of Jow Forumsness wagies responding to the thread... did I strike a chord, fucking wagecucks?

I never post here much but you seem like a giant faggot to go out of your way to post something so worthless.

seething wagecuck :^)

Tell me, what time do you have to get up tomorrow?

Based. Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow while I'm at work.