BOT settings Thread

I am new to the world of Bot trading; I use Wolfpackbot (Since it is free right now) because it allows complete freedom in setting up my indicators for buys sells shorts trailing stop losses etc. the only problem is I am not very educated in trading to pull it off; Does ANYONE have any good tips?

Attached: Screenshot (208).png (1447x796, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfpackbot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SF5f1yusriA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea, but why don't you use one of the free strategies?

I am using them; however a customized one would be more effective since I would have less competition running the same settings.

>since I would have less competition running the same settings.
So you want tips from me so i have more competition. RIIIIIIIIIGHT

just asking for general tips mang.

Give me link of their site. I will crack it.

wolfpackbot.com/

crack it how?

Wolfcoin and HOWLcoin are tied together now too FYI

What free strategy?

Yes but I'm not big into the projects Coins and shit right now; Just the trading bot. If the bot does well the price of those will naturally increase ofc because WOLF buys the subscriptions and HOWL distributes 15% of the profits.

it's running on .net
pretty trivial to crack

currently looking into the code

What do you mean Crack it though? it's free to download. I'm not savvy on what you mean.

is this legit can I connect it to an API?

I'm curious to how much of the market movement is done by bots?

Also I made a small hangout discord, feel free to join:
jUycNgR

but not free to use

it is heavily obfuscated but it's still using pretty common obfuscation techniques

managed to restore the method bodies, will be looking into this while GoT episode downloads

Attached: hu.png (984x629, 80K)

Let me know when you crack it so I can download the cracked version and get your malware and have you steal my private keys

like a give a damn if you download my shit or not
I was gonna provide step by step guide that even an idiot like you could follow

Its free to use for the next 50 days or so I think. At least it was for us who requested it a couple weeks back. Interesting though; monitoring your work.

Will checkit out

Yes right now it trades on Binance

lul

I'm also pretty bummed nobody is willing to just share some good indicators to place on a bot like this.

>You've got too many settings to be able to tune to any manner of statistical significance.

>You'd need a lot of data, time, and education to find a tuning.

>The strategy is likely shit anyway

If you were smart enough to tune it, you'd be smart enough to program your own bot.

You'd be better off just buying cryptos you're interested in and holding. Or buy a bot thats already tuned up.

They do have a youtube video with their on strategys

They also have free strats you could probably tinker a little

THey have a testnet bot to run your test before you actually burn your stack.

Now my fear is putting all that time in when I need to create a dynamic or multiple strategies to be effective; I have the time. Plus I can keep funneling my mining income into it and sit back then.
But I get your overall point and appreciate the input.

I'm mid stack burn right now haha.

It's not as easy as find an indicator and tell the bot buy here and sell here. If it were that easy, we'd all be rich. You also have to account for if it is executing when the price crosses a point, or at the close of a candle. Either way can bite you in the ass. Like if you have it execute when it crosses a price point, it could cross that point, your bot executes, then it dumps and now you're down. So you need a stoploss in place, but then you lost on the fees. Those fees ad up.

You could try an MA cross over strategy over a 4HR to reduce market noise, but then your gains after 5 days could be next to nothing because MA lag. Another strat is buying at a certain -RSI, then selling when it hits a positive RSI. But the problem is, what if BTC dumps? You bought at -30 RSI. Normally on a range (i.e. 5-15 minutes) you can trade those waves and it will hit. But if BTC dumps, that -30 RSI becomes like -40 or -50. And you bought at -30 RSI, so now you're holding a bag that is dumping.

If anyone had the winning strategy, they will NOT share it. Because they've spent so much time testing strategies that they will not spoon feed. You're going to have to start running strategies and testing it

Do you think I should have multiple testing strats running at once then?

It does seem like theyre protected pretty well and for good reason; I just need stuff like this to know where to begin my journey towards my infinite money machine. Even a .2% return a day would be fantastic for my stack.

My first test on testnet is going to be buying when RSI goes below 30.

Then selling instantly when price goes down .05%.

If price goes up 1% holds to see if it'll go up to 2%.

If it dips from 1% to .05% up sell.

If its hits 1.5% now it waits for 1% to sell

Keeps climbing 1% with .05% stop losses from that point.

Will not report results after 24 hours KEK

LISTEN you FUCKSTICK; Wolfpackbot has 1 token and 1 coin. Both of which will move UPWARDS if the BOT has any success at all. Why are you trying to get .0001% profits a day when simply buying WOLF and HOWL will net you far greater profits long term?

Tasty Idea man. I dig it and will try it too. paperbot ofc

it seems to have some embedded strategies that are encrypted

not sure if those are meant to be "private", used with a subscription or just available for free

Attached: guigiu.png (709x700, 96K)

what is wrong with you?

I found an interview of the team as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF5f1yusriA

full list of strategies

Attached: oijjoi.png (622x413, 73K)

Some very "I am a grown up comic book aficionado" vibes from that.

Bullish?

im pairing USDT with top 5 coins that have the highest % increase within 24 hours.

Rapid scalping but for research purposes

I shouldve thought of that; I have been trading against ETH and got buttfucked during the ETH pump.

im running testbot bot on mainbot the it won't accept my binance API FFS

Create a new API Binance reset all the olds ones due to the hack m8

>can someone give me a program that will print money while i sleep for free? thanks!

I did, also restarted wolfpackbot and logged in and out of binance and tried 3 new keys. hmm.... the dream is over before it began.

Can you sync the API?

they don't even require a valid certificate for their https connection, they are idiots

I am asking for basic indicators to begin my journey ya swarthy cunt

Sync the API? That I dont know; but mine is working as we speak. You got a telegram or anything bud? I can try to help get you started.

Not even sure what this means but yes; damn them!

dont be so uptight it is tough love
failed before you even started lol just BUY HOWL

newbot dropping in to grab sources... anyone know where i can start reading about this stuff?

HOWL is a security. be careful

Reading about wolfpack or bots in general

where at? anywhere you trust above all others?

I'm pretty new to the Bot game; I stumbled across wolfpack and didnt like crypto hopper.
Wolfpack seems reliable but as someone else mentioned your own knowledge is your limiter with it's use. I am here gathering info as well after all.

ok thanks man.

anyone else more experienced of course welcome to chime in

they seem to have gone radio silent. It's just you and I now user
*scoots closer*

I've been coding a bot for the last 10 months and my paper trading is profitable. I can chat with you if you have discord.

are you retarded? anyone who has a bot or knows a strategy to reliably make money will NEVER share it.
the only people who advertise their "trading programs" or magic bots are people who want to make money off you

come and get me user

Attached: 1547398927020.gif (300x352, 1.29M)

what about telegram?
@Jocktheblockofthechain
fair

pls be in london

you are in luck, my friend

Attached: 1549251980313.png (646x650, 302K)

The actual bot is just a tool and a successful one will be shared.

It has a subscription and a 2 free month trial because they KNOW people will be profitable and pay the subscription.

(((They))) WILL NOT share the exact parameters of their stratagems.

Think of this bot as amazon web services. Netflix is successful with AWS, some others will go bankrupt like you if you use this bot. So dont

yes that is literally what i'm saying retard
if someone knew a profitable strat they would never share it for free

because OP is actually falling under begging and advertising

>2030
>kids ask 'Dad, when did you know crypto was over?'
>'I saw bot scriptkiddies on Jow Forums'
>'Wowwww!'

Programmer/bot trader here. Let me save you a lot of time and frustration. You will not be profitable by using some random free bot you found on the internet or paid for. No one writes a profitable bot and then sells it when they could be making more money just by using it by themselves. Bots cancel each other out - it's a zero sum game.

>giving your API keys to some strangers
>not programming yourself
>using the shit methode 8500 other people use
never going to make it

Anyone using Python?

I'm writing my own and am fucking fucked by asyncio. Fuck that library. I can't figure out how to structure my classes to run both the API client and a GUI (tkinter) at the same time.

Attached: 1508983525979.jpg (1560x2048, 302K)

markets moved by retards. manipulaters, whales or banks profit off this