Daily reminder: craig is unironically satoshi and normies will listen to him

invnews.blog/faketoshi-is-not-so-fake-satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-075104.png (1080x1629, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/result.jsf?currentNavigationRow=1&prevCurrentNavigationRow=7&office=&prevFilter=&maxRec=346&listLengthOption=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this scammer is a fraud
his degrees are all worthless internet courses
he is a hack
he is going to prison
he will be remembered as the retard that lied for years

fuck this faggot and fuck you

You sound very emotional. Like a woman.

nice gets

Based.
Also craig succs diccs
#kneepads

i'm not emotional, you're just sensitive
enjoy prison lmao

The only people going to prison are lightning node operators who don’t have a banking license.

U sound like an emo bitch. Shut ur mouth ape.

Craig Wright is a pedophile and if you’re linking a news source here that ends in .blog you should probably just stop posting forever faggot.

can't evaluate
missing digital signature

craig is going to be slitting his wrists like an emo when hes facing life in prison and a big abbo penis raping him daily

he enjoys a good dicking and he can work on his degrees from prison he will be fine
lets hope they dont let him use twitter tho

He is probably mentally ill. With all the money he has he could get some help

Read all these pajeets accusition lol

I will unironically LoL 1 day

Sure and BitconnectX will came out in next Q

Why do all Craig shills sound as gay and projecting as the man himself?

What does it have to do with price? I own btcso does craig kek

T. got free coins

Kek. Corecucks have no response to this.
Enjoy exposing yourself to money transmitter liability and reliving Shrem's glory days in pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
Can't wait for May 15 and more of this lovely NaCl.

Attached: 1557354752873.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

There are ways to prove oneself to be sat and he has done none of those things.

You could prove you are gay by posting a timestamped photo of yourself sucking a giant black dick right now, but you don't and instead force us to figure out how much of a homosexual you are by the content of your posts alone. Can't explain that.

Attached: 1557500436070.jpg (675x720, 42K)

Still waiting for a signature, the only thing that matters

reminder i don't give a fuck

Imagine being this fucking dense. Reminds me of the idiots who say shit like "cryptocurrency can't be currency until it has literally taken over the while world and the market cap is 100 quadrillion." Fucking boomer NPC-tier smugness.

I dont get it. Why wait until 2017 to come out and publicly defend his original vision? Satoshi could have easily derailed blockstream years earlier by signing into his account and warning everyone. I seriously dont understand his actions and timing. Now hes looking like a fraud

Attached: satoshi ai.webm (1280x720, 3M)

You can memedrop as much as you want, but he is right, newfagtard.

Me too

I think he's buying time for patents etc

They can't fit any other narrative in their campaign than the one he parrots, e.g. a discredited, vengeful hermit wagging his cane as he fades into obscurity, and the world moves on.

Same reason he used a pseudonym in the first place.

Fucking idiots.

why does every craig thread get slammed with dozens of haters trying to convince me not to listen to what he has to say

why dont they do that for all the other scams like bitconnect and litecoin

op, you are the normie

Because they can't discredit anything he has to say about Bitcoin.

To be fair there was a lot of calling out about Bitconnect, but no one went in-depth into the guy behind it (don't even know his name, which is 'nuff said). The opposite is true with CSW. Man knows everything about Bitcoin and more, so the trolls only got ad hominems and lies to try and protect their useless bag.

us law does not apply worldwide

>Because they can't discredit anything he has to say about Bitcoin.
thats like saying we cant discredit anything flat earthers say about the universe sure we can if you listen

>blog

I wish he was user, I do.

Say that to 340 patents

patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/result.jsf?currentNavigationRow=1&prevCurrentNavigationRow=7&office=&prevFilter=&maxRec=346&listLengthOption=10

nice sevens, user

depends

Attached: Feed me goyim.jpg (3600x2384, 1.55M)

yes 340 worthless patents are worthless. lets see him enforce them from his prison cell - lmao

Attached: F6228369-C2A8-44D4-86A4-FEFCDEB5E4E5.jpg (224x225, 12K)

Attached: 1556346680456.jpg (570x483, 528K)

Use USD in a contract, the the US is a third party to that contract!
As the USD is the defacto currency of the world, most contracts are in USD...
This is the reason why we have tether!
Also, any US domain name (.com) is considered part of the US & therefor the US laws apply to that domain.

What's your reasoning for saying the patents are worthless? Why do you say he will go to prison? If he, as you say, goes to prison, why would he not be able to enforce the patents?

Y'all don't realize Craig Wright is a paid puppet who was hired by Calvin Ayre to larp. This is all a grand marketing campaign.

craig is a fucking loser.

> there will be no split
splits
> i will destroy bch
bch not destroyed.
> btc will be $0 eoy
eoy 2018 btc $4000... $7000 now
> #1 btc
> ...
> #4 bch
> ...
> ...